Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) Empty
PostSubject: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:01 am

Evaine yawned, why must be wake up to early already had taken a bath she sat on the couch reading a book waiting for the others to wake up so class can start. "If I'm in flying class again the teacher will fail be big time for not having a broomstick." she said to herself, luckily she never had that class since her accident falling off her broomstick, well more like pushed off by her sisters but this year she might not be to lucky. Evaine's perked up hearing one of the door's opened as she turned her head to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:16 am

Todd stepped into thecommon room, hair still a bit damp from his morning shower. He was slightly surprised to see Eva sitting there so early. "Hey, Moonie," he said, flashing a warm smile. "Good morning." He crossed theme room to take the seat opposite her. "I didn't think anyone else would be up so early.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:27 am

Evaine giggled "Morning Todd, sleep well?" she asked, shutting her book she lay it beside her "What can i say, I always get up early when if I want to sleep late." she sighed it was something she must have gotten from her father, Eva fixed her hair that was in a high ponytail. Her had on a pear of dark blue jeans, a light blue take-top, and white sandals, her face looked like she put make up on. Her lips was a darker pink and her lightly put on some purple eye shadow.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:32 am

Todd nodded, scrubbing his hands through his hair in an attempt to dry it. "That's an interesting concept. Much better than mine; I just got up because I felt disgusting and had to take a shower. Nice wardrobe." He finished buttoning the collar of his own uniform as he leaned forward with his elbows resting on his knees. "So, who're you rooming with this year?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 am

Evaine blushed a little "Um thanks Todd." she said rubbing her nose, smirking she raised her index finger in the air winking at him "Oh my roommate is Brie, who's your roommate." she asked throw she thought it might be Jim cause Todd didn't wake up in a grumpy good. "So you excited to go class." she said with an sarcastic tone to her voice
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:05 am

Todd smiled. "Awesome! I got Jim, so I guess we've all got not-too-shabby roommates this year, hm?" he mused, suppressing a yawn. "Actually, yeah. I mean, potions and stuff aren't going to be such a thrill, but Care of Magical Creatures is gonna be pretty cool, I think."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 am

Brie twirled down the stairs, not missing a step as she softly sang, "I promise you kid, I'll give so much more than I get.. I just haven't met you yet!" she sang happily, giggling to herself, totally unaware of the two people in the vicinity.

She caught sight of Todd and Evaine while twirling and stopped, her pink dress unpoofing. "..u-um.." she stammered, her face turning red and her posture shrinking, "Didn't know you guys were down here.. I just got back from watching what was left of the sunrise.. how long have you two been down here?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 am

Jim shuffled down the stairs, yawning. He had slept pretty good most of the night, but he had somehow moved precariously to the edge of his bed and had ended up rolling off in the morning. Luckily, Todd wasn't around to see it. He was dressed in his usual clothes: brown shirt, dark green pants, black jacket, boots. Very plain colors, so he wouldn't stand out. He looked up when he heard singing and was surprised to see that it was Brieanne. Of course, now, she looked very abashed at seeing that there were people in the common room, even if it was Todd and Evaine.

"Hey Bri, I didn't know you could sing," he said. "Are you taking a music class this year? I hear they're still being offered."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:59 am

"Well the only thing i dont like is the flying class. I wish i could get out of it." Evaine sighed, glancing up she smiled at brie "morning brie." She laughed " i was the firs
t one up." she said, smiling happy as she saw jim " hi jimmykins.. Brie..."she looked at brie. (im on my phonr so replUs are dlow.)
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am

Brie's complexion reddened even more as she realized Jim had heard her too, and she bit her lip while trying to speak, "..Um, I guess so.. I don't really fancy people watching me while I sing.. it's kind of nerveracking." She took the opportunity to smile after letting her embarrassment pass over, "Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about me. Time will tell, though.." she said cryptically, warmly returning Evaine's greeting.

"Up early we are, aren't we?" she chuckled, sitting down on the chair beside Todd's, "..I just can't imagine how Care of Magical Creatures is gonna go.. they just don't like me. At all. Broke a couple bones last year.. I have phobias about that kinda stuff," she said, cringing at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 am

"I can't help it I'm always up early in the morning, even on day's I want to just sleep in." she laughed "Well, i guess we have to work on that right guys." she said looking over at brie before , she stood up walking over to Jim "so Jim What's your less favorite class?" she asked , smiling sweetly at the teenage boy.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:17 am

Jim chuckled. "Jimmykins? That's one I haven't heard before." Although it did sound better than Minister of Adorableness. He nodded at Brieanne, understanding. He didn't exactly like riding on his broom in front of others. It made him nervous just thinking about it.

"Least favorite? Hmm..." Jim thought for a moment. "I'd say...History of Magic. Definitely. I can't remember names and dates to save my life." And it was even harder to remember as the full moon drew nearer, making the class one of Jim's least favorites.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:30 am

"Well then that's my nickname for you Jim." Eva giggled before hugging Jim, her eyes widen as she quickly let go of him looking away"I could help you, if that's alright with you Jim." she said, looking at him from the corner of her eye her cheeks turned light pink. "maybe you could help me out? if you can... or want to.. something." Evaine covered her mouth, again she was tripping over her words. Why can't she act like a normal girl for once
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 am

"Morning, you two." Todd grinned at all of them. He was rather amused by Bri's singing, though he did think it was rather good. "Really? Care of Magical Creatures is pretty brutal sometimes, but broken bones? I'm gonna have to witness that," he smirked. His smile widened when he saw Eva hug Jim. It was highly amusing how obvious they could be.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 am

Jim's face turned the same shade of Evaine's at her hug. His muscles kind of tensed up, not sure what to do. Smile? Hug her back? Just stand there? But she pulled away before he could make any coherent decision in his head. "Yeah, we could...help each other out," he said, trying to get his mind back on track. "It's about time I got a study buddy around here." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Bri chuckled at Eva and Jim's hug, shaking her head. Maybe Evaine had taken her advice a little too far.. but Brie was happy for Moonie. At least she was actually attempting to be outgoing and all that other stuff.. and Brie wondered when she herself was gonna take her own advice and take a damn chance for once.

Brie's eyes widened at Todd's statement, the girl laughing and playfully shoving him, "You're mean! It was traumatizing! Magical creatures just DO NOT get along with me. Hippogriffs.. they scare me. It was okay until we got up in the air and stuff.. I was rubbing his feathers and he just threw me off. No joke," she explained, pointing to her arm, "Broke my arm."

She folded her arms, looking at Todd, "You're gonna have to protect me because I'll freak out if the teacher makes me get near those things. I mean freak out as in major mental breakdown," she half-joked, not really joking about the freaking out but really meaning the protection. Brie was really vulnerable, contrary to what people may have thought.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 pm

"Great i'll help you with History of Magic and you help me learn how you fly.. Just promise to catch me if i fall... or help me when it comes to miss bell's class" she bit her lower lip, smiling at Jim "Todd I know your grinning Im not going to hug Jim like that again unless it's okay with him.." she said, mumbling the last part as she didn't even bother to look at Todd. 'But sorry about that surprised hug Jim, i wont do it again." (ooc:people told me to change Eva;s age so she's the same age as Jim xD just letting you guys know)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall," Jim said. "Promise." Oh God, please don't let me drop her if we ever do go flying together or she'll never be my friend again. The thought ran through his mind once before he shook it off. That wouldn't happen. That's what he told himself. He wouldn't let her fall. "Oh, you're having trouble in Herbology? I guess I can try to help you out with that stuff, but I'm not a total expert. I just do well enough to pass the class." He smiled at little at Evaine's words and put a hand on her shoulder. "Eva, you don't have to apologize for everything, okay? Relax a little." He chuckled. "Don't you getting all worrisome before class even starts."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 pm

"Really?!" she said, excited she hugged him again "Your the greatest friend ever Jim! Why haven't I talked to you at the beginning. " happy to have someone trusting to teach her how to fly and to help her in Herbology, nothing could ruin her happiness right now. she even almost forgot that Brie and Todd where still in the room "But I'll have to go buy a broomstick cause i don't want to brake yours by accident." her big down eyes looked right up at his blue eyes, smiling she started to let go of Jim "okay i promise to be more relax for now on." she spoke in a calming voice, she wasn't use to this much emotion the only emotion she knew was sadness since her father passed away.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Todd smirked, shrugging one of his shoulders. "Oh, poo, Eva. There you go ruining my Cute Fest."

He glanced at Brig and raised his eyebrows as she shoved him. "Perhaps it'll be different this time! Like, maybe we'll be dealing with fuzzy little magical kittens or something!" he mused, brown eyes bright. I'll totally be your bodyguard or whatever, but here's hoping you don't regret it; I could just as soon turn into a terrified weeping mess in front of a blast-ended skrewt."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:23 pm

"Oh, Evaine, dear," called Brie in a very old woman-ish tone, "Tone it down a bit there. There's two other souls in the room," she said, indicating herself and Todd's presence, "But go on. Converse and be merry and all that other old people lingo."

Brie often wondered why she wasn't a psychiatrist or something in the Muggle world. She could give some great advice, but the thing was, the advice always had some connection to her own life. She could never take her own advice, no matter how much she wanted to.. especially when it came to relationships.

'I'm just awkward when it comes to relationships..' she thought, looking over at Todd after he finished speaking, "Kittens don't scare me. They're cute. Big winged flying monsters do. If you start crying over a skrewt, well.. hm, let's just say I'd be gone before you'd even shed a tear," she joked, smiling and showing her dimples.

A moment of silence occured before she spoke again, her tone being totally serious, "..Really, though. I will freak out if some creepy crawly winged thing comes near me."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 am

Jim laughed, a little more comfortable with the hug this time. It seemed like Evaine dished them out often, which was fine with him. At Todd and Brieanne's words, he blushed again, though. Seemed like they were already shipping him and Evaine together, like fan-girls did or something. He wasn't sure how to feel about that, but he figured that letting things go at their own pace was a good way to go.

"We'll check out Hogsmeade, see if they have anything in stock," he said to Evaine. "Maybe we can see if you can borrow one of the school's brooms until then though, see which might be best for you. I actually made friends with a Quidditch player, so maybe she can pull some strings." He smiled, making a mental note to ask Molly about it next time he saw her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:16 am

( OOC: I jump in, if I'm allowed Smile )

Alice walked into the room and looked around. She had awaken before a few hours or so and started to learn. Now she was pressing a book at her body and looked for a more comfortable place to read a nice book. "Good Morning.", she mumbled, before she walked to a armchair and let herself fall on it. She layed her legs on the chair backrest and opened the book. Just a few seconds and Lyn was deep in the book and forgot everything around her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:18 am

Evaine put her arms back down to her sides, blushing she same shade of her lips "Thanks Jim your the best, I owe you one." she smiled at him before sitting back down on the couch across from Todd and Brie. She picked up the book she was reading, gigging at Brie's words towards Todd "Awe, Poor Todd.". Evaine turn her head towards Jim "So who's the Quidditch player you made friends with?' she asked wondering who he/she was, so she could try making friends with him/her as well.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 am

((ooc: i dont mind ^^))

Evaine blinked turning her head towards the young blond hair girl "Good Morning are you one of the first year students?" she asked, never seeing her before but the girl seems nice. Mostly interested in her book but Eva shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))   First day ((waiting for the others to wake up)) Empty

Back to top Go down

First day ((waiting for the others to wake up))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next