Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] Empty
PostSubject: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Alliss was tired after her long day of teaching, it was now nearing midnight and doubted she would find anyone else still in the staff room. Nonetheless, she could really do with some relaxing company. As she entered, she realised her suspicions were correct, no-one was about as she made her way for a shot of firewhiskey. Enough to take the edge off of this difficult and stressful day.

Last edited by Alliss Rivera on Wed May 09, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:42 am

Amelia walked in to the staff room, hoping to find the letter she had recieved earlier that day. She looked up and saw Allis. "Oh hello there professor Rivera." She noted the firewhiskey glass on her hand. She didn't particulary like that stuff. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:52 am

Alliss turned as she noticed another enter the Staff Room, surprised, she took the shot of Fire Whiskey before turning around with a smile.
"Oh! Amelia, hello," Alliss smiled. "Fancy a glass?" She preferred to avoid the question and offered the a glass to the fellow Professor. She had decided to avoid the question, she didn't want to moan about her day or lie, so this was the best option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:17 am

Amelia shook her head. "No thank you. I have noticed it clouds the mind from spiritual level." She said with an odd smile on her face. She could sense that Professor Rivera didn't either want to talk about her day or found her company not wanted. She found people who seeked distraction from alcohol suspicious. They always had something to hide. She came back from her thoughts, taking an absent minded look on her face. "I'm terribly sorry to bother you Allis, but have you seen a letter addressed to me by any chance? I had it during the day and I seem to have lost it somewhere." She thought it would be the best to just get the letter and go back to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:28 am

Scarlet ran to the staff room, her ripped cape flowing behind her as she ran. And even though the leaves were no longer in her hair, she still looked as if she just got out of a forest.

She ran into the room, "There was a portkey in the trophy room!" She yelled as she was freaking out once again, how could she forget about her classmates, "Mr. Filch brought me and other students into the trophy room, and we touched one of the trophies and were sent into the forbidden forest! And the only reason I got out is Aimee had a Hippogriff and it flew me and her out of the forest! But the others are still there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:32 am

Amelia jumped when the girl ran into the room. She looked like she had been through alot. Her attention was on the girls appearance more than her words, she thought she heard the words 'portkey' and 'forbidden forest'. She shook her head to gain her function to think. "I'm sorry what?!" She looked at Allis in alarm.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:58 am

Alliss frowned at the girl, the story was farfetched so it was either exceedingly concerning and involved some dark movement from within the castle, or, she was making it up. At this moment in time, she was siding with the latter. Or more, hoping for the latter. She turned to Amelia to see how she had reacted before sighing at the young girl.

"Basically, what we need to know for now at least is that there are supposedly a few students missing and are currently in the Forbidden Forest, apparently," Alliss mused over her words, she did seem generally panicked and she wasn't sure the girl's imagination and ability to lie were so great so she decided to trust her for now. She was too awake to sleep anyway. "Up for a midnight trip Amelia?" Alliss looked towards her before taking another shot of firewhiskey and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:45 am

Amelia was confused. 'But who could have planted that port key? She then looked at Allis. She took a determined gaze, and nodded. "Absolutely. Does miss Nightingale come with us or do we send her to get medical attention?"
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:00 am

"I think it is best for her to wait here, I doubt she would be able to pinpoint the students' exact location after all and in her shaken state, she won't be of much use," Alliss sighed. "So, after you Amelia?" She gestured out of the Staff Room. "You may remain here if you so wish Scarlet, to calm down a little, if not, return to your dormitory and I shall send word as soon as they are safely returned." Alliss nodded in the students' direction, feeling those were fair options. Well, this would certainly be a thrilling night. Off to the Forbidden Forest it was!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Amelia nodded to Alliss. She looked at Scarlet as she was heading to the door. She took her wand and conjured some tea and sandwiches, and a blancet. "For you miss Nightingale. Just relax and take care of yourself." She was about to leave through the door before she quickly whipped around. "And stay away from the fire whisky!" With that she exited the door towards the Forbidden forest with Alliss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]   Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet] Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrifying News [Tag: Amelia and Scarlet]
Page 1 of 1