Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:48 am

The short blonde walking around with her books in one hand and her broom in another, walking outside the sunlight hit Val's pale skin, her big green eyes looked up at the blue sky. Sighing she wonder how mother was back at home, why should she worry about her death eater mother at this moment. Plopping herself on the grass she opened her book reading about the Quidditch players, "Hmm, who would have thought." the blonde heard some footsteps as she rolled her eyes, great some bully come to mess with her but once the sun hit them it was Jim? "Hello Um Jim is it. Sorry I'm not great at remembering names." she smiled nervously, Valerie only meet the guy once in class and didn't speak cause he was more worried about the pretty girl with long raven-black hair "What brings you around here?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:53 am

Jim sighed as he walked out to the Quidditch field, his broomstick held tightly in his hand. His mind seemed more muddled than ever, and he needed to do some serious flying if he wanted to clear it. The sky was a bit cloudy, but he doubted it was going to rain. The clouds weren't heavy enough. Usually he found some other place to do his flying, but he wanted to practice in the field since he did plan on trying out for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. But as he walked inside, he was surprised to see somebody in the stands. Some blonde girl he didn't recognize, with a book in her hands. But after she spoke with him, he remembered her from Potions class. Another Ravenclaw. He hadn't talked to her much since Leroy had been acting like an asshole towards Evaine. "Yeah, it's Jim," he said. "And you're...Valerie, right?" He thought that was her name, but maybe it was something else, like Vicky. All he knew was that it started with a V. "Just...wanted to get some flying in," he said, holding up his broomstick. "I'm hoping to try out for the Quidditch team this year, so I thought some practice would be good." Of course, he wasn't sure how well he would fly, given the state of his mind at the moment, but he figured it couldn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:01 am

the blonde smiled to herself she got the name right as he asked her is her name was Valerie "Yeah, It's Valerie but you can call me Val." she shut her book pushing herself up onto her feet. Brushing the dirt off her purple skirt she picked up her broom "Oh cool your trying out for the Quidditch team, they could use someone like you. Well i never seen your moves but we could always have another player on the team." she said placing her hand on her hip looking at the boy. He seemed worried, yet confused at the same time "Is something the matter?" she asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:04 am

"Um, okay...Val." It was a bit shorter than Valerie. He noticed that she had a broom with her. "Are you on the team?" he asked, trying to remember if he had seen her play at one of the games before. He was usually pretty good when it came to naming the Quidditch players in the school. "Oh, it's just the usual," he replied. "Classes, homework, personal life, the works. You know, typical stuff." The fib was a bad one, but how could he possibly explain what was going on to a complete stranger? It wasn't something he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:15 am

"No i'm not on the Team, yet. I'm going to try out myself." she winked at Jim before leaning on her broom watching the cutie. Sure Val was a major flirt at her age but she only say Jim like a brother nothing more. "Oh, it's just the usual," he replied. "Classes, homework, personal life, the works. You know, typical stuff." she raised her eyebrow at him "Was i born yesterday?" she asked then grinned "Are you having love problems with Miss. Moonblood?" she teased but all so meant it "I know it's none of my business and sorry if i get you mad but i think you and Miss. Moonblood are cute together. Plus she seems like a nice girl never really talked to her.". Val bit her lip smiling innocently at the teenage boy
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:19 am

"Oh, that's cool. Maybe we'll get in together." If Valerie had some good experience, maybe she could offer a tip or two. Jim was willing to accept any help he could get. It seemed like Valerie didn't buy his fib though, and his face turned red at the mention of Evaine. "What? No. It's not like that, okay?" Love problems, that was an understatement for him right now. And now his love life didn't concern just Evaine anymore. Perseus was a factor now too. The thought of the blonde still made him shudder a little bit, although he couldn't tell if it was good or bad. He rolled his eyes a little. "You too? Bri and Todd have already dubbed us the King and Queen of Adorability. Do I look like some kind of cuddely teddy bear or something?"
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:40 am

Still leaning on her broom she ginned when the teen blushed when she mention Evaine's name "If it's not like that.. Then why are you blushing Jim?" she asked walking up closer to him "And i mean cute as in you two make each other happy." the blonde gently pat his head with her broom. Poor boy doesn't even see that he might be crushing on that girl, likes she's crushing on him "Cuddely teddy bear, no. I don't see that." she said holding her chin with her thumb and index finger eying Mr. Hawkins
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:44 am

Jim groaned. His body was always betraying him at the most inconvenient moments. "Look, that doesn't matter, okay? Things are...complicated, between us right now. We both have things in our personal lives that are screwing us over right now and I don't think love is going to make it any better." That much was true, in his mind. He had his werewolf, and now Perseus, issues to deal with. Evaine had her mom and Leroy to handle. How was love supposed to make those things better?
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:56 am

Val bit her lip. Maybe she should have keep her mouth shut, now Jim might think she's a annoying little girl "I'm sorry." she said looking down at her broom, "I didn't mean to upset, i thought maybe you kinda liked Miss. Moonblood from the way you two smile at each other and held hands."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:01 am

Jim saw how guilty Valerie looked and his stomach squirmed uncomfortably. So much for being better in social situations. "No, it's not. I've just been...going through some crap right now and I'm trying to figure things out." He gave a little wry smile. "Yeah, I guess it looks that way. But that's as far as we can go, I'm afraid. Just little things, nothing too...serious."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:10 am

Val's big green eyes glanced up at Jim seeing that the teen gave her a smile, she though about returning it but she just dropped her broom, hugged him. "You don't look like the type of person to be going threw crap." The small blonde got a little confused at the last thing the teen said "Your afraid if you and Miss. Moonblood get too serious?" Val wondered if that's what Jim meant or did she miss understood him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:19 am

"Looks can be deceiving," Jim said simply, although he was a little surprised. Did he look that normal or what? People always commented on how tired he looked, or if his mood had gone down the drain. There was only so much he could hide. "I...guess so," he replied, not sure how else to put it. "I...don't want us to go that far. She's...been through some rough stuff and I don't want to be one more thing she has to worry about. Friends aren't exactly supposed to add to a person's worries."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:26 am

"But she's your friend and you worry about her?" she said now getting really confused about Jim's feelings towards Evaine, why could he not want her to worry about him yet he wants to protect her "Teenage love confuses me, I don't want to become fifteen." Val eyes lit up "Hey, you mind being like my older brother." she asked smiling up at Jim,
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:32 am

"Tell me about it," Jim muttered. So far, teenage love gave him headaches and stomachaches and kept him up at night. It wasn't exactly the fluffy, sweet stuff that books always seemed to talk about. "An older brother? Me?" Funny, Valerie was the second person to ask him that, the first being Pippa. What was with younger girls and wanting to look up to him like a sibling? "Well, we...don't exactly know each other very well. All we've really talked about is the stuff going on between me and Eva."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:45 am

"Well my name is Valerie Boleyn, I'm 14 years old, my birth mother gave me up and ive been well taken cared of by a nice woman. I don't like bullies cause they pick on me but i get them back because i won't let anyone push me around. I've been keeping a secret from everyone and will never tell cause my mommy wont like that." she said really fast before stopping to catch her breath "and you mostly find me in a corner alone with a book, books are my.. Friends?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:49 am

Jim blinked, surprised that she had shared that much, considering that he was practically a stranger to her. Was she that trusting of people? Or did he just look like somebody she could trust? "Well, I don't like bullies either," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Although it seems like they have an easier time picking on me than you." Maybe Valerie was someone handy to have with him in the middle of a fight. "So...does that mean you spend a lot of time in the library?" he asked. "I'm in there a bit myself, although I go there mostly for the peace and quiet rather than the books."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:59 am

"I guess they are getting sick of a little girl kicking a bunch of older teen's butts." she giggled 'But don't worry if someone picks on you and I'm there I'll teach them not to mess with you." Val winked at him before picking up her broom. "Well yeah, I sit by myself reading, I always seem invisible to people and it's kinda lonely not having a friend to talk to about things, or a sibling. My mom's always out of town so it's just me at the house." she said sadly not knowing now to tell Jim that her mom is a death eater, he might take off and think she is one of them "so when i was little i started reading books to feel like i was somewhere. weird I know.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:03 am

Jim laughed. "That's good to know." It seemed like Jim was always meeting people who promised to defend him if he ever got bullied. At this rate, he would have an army at his disposal. "Oh no, I don't think that's weird," he hastily assured her. "I mean, that's practically what flying on my broom did for me. When I was up in the sky, I didn't feel so alone and odd." Maybe Valerie understood him more than he thought. They both knew what it was like to be alone and to have some little place where they could feel better about themselves.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:13 am

Val rubbed her back of her golden hair as she laughed "Really you don't think it's weird." the little girl jumped up tackling Jim into a hug "I completely understand how you feel about your flying Jimmy." she let go of him then rubbed her nose looking down at the ground for a moment. I have to tell him not to let mommy know he's my friend, she might kill him "Just promise if you ever see my mommy don't tell her your my friend, she doesn't like it when i make friends."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:23 am

Jim shook his head. "Nope. Besides, if you're weird, then I'm practically a walking freak-show." Valerie may be forward at times, but she seemed pretty normal when Jim compared her to himself. He gave a little exclamation of surprise at her hug. He still had a hard time getting used to that. "You've got mom issues, too?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. First Evaine, now Valerie? He wondered if she had an abusive mom, too. But he decided not to question her about it. "Sure, no problem." Keeping secrets was an easy enough job for him.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:31 am

"your not a walking freak-show.' she said looking at him "You don't have a clown money on your shoulder to be called that." the blonde laughed a bit before he asked if she had mom issues as well "Yes, and no.. there is something about her i can't tell but she the type of mom that thinks everyone is after me and will hurt me. I had to beg her to let me come here when i got my letter. Why does someone you know have mommy issues?" she asked tilting her head looking at Jim
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:36 am

"The paranoid type?" Jim shrugged. "My mom can get like that sometimes. She always worries about me." Of course, that was mainly to his werewolf problem, but it was sort of the same. "Oh, well, her dad...died, when she was little, and her mom...kind of became angry at the world afterwards. I'm, not supposed to talk about it." He felt bad for saying anything in the first place. He knew how much Evaine didn't want other people knowing about her mom issues.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:54 am

" I wish she worried less about me, I know she's the only mother i have but i don't like being babied." Val crossed her arms pouting, her mom always had her thing she can't take on the world. Everyone is after Val and her gift yet here was Jim being nice and kind to her, nothing like her mother told her. "That's so sad, why aren't you allowed to ta- never mind i shouldn't be sticking my nose in other peoples business." Val notice the sad expression on Jim's face "what's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Jim gave a little chuckle. "You certainly don't look like you need it. You look ready to take on the world." Valerie looked tough as nails in his eyes. "Hm? Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine." No doubt the sad look in his eyes was from thinking about Evaine's family situation and how he was powerless to do anything about it. It always bugged him that her family was mean to her and that he couldn't do anything to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:45 pm

"Even you can clearly see that I don't need to be babied at all." she laughed, if Jim could see it who couldn't her mother see she's not as weak like her mom think she is. She beats up bullies that messed with her, she doesn't take lip from no one. Val bit her lip not liking at Jim looked to sad, she wanted to do something to cheer him up "wanna race?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)   Meeting the boy who looks tired  (JIM!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the boy who looks tired (JIM!!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next