Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[anyone] Waiting for Someone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

[anyone] Waiting for Someone  Empty
PostSubject: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:54 am

Vivienne wasn't a shy person at all, nor was she overly forward. She liked to make it known that she was, indeed prideful and just a tad bit vain. There was no need to keep things under lock & key if people were going to eventually discover all of your traits sooner or later. Today, she found the Room of Requirement, again. She loved coming into the room, she had a special relationship with it. It was weird, yes, but this particular afternoon, she wanted to wait.

The room had graciously stocked itself with chamomile tea and wonderful smelling chocolates. There were mint and dark blue curtains, rugs, and chairs around the room, and the colors made her happy. 'Wonder what kind of people will make their way into the room today..' she thought, sitting herself in one of the plush chairs, mixing sugar into her teacup and sipping it in delight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:14 am

Neige made his way to the room of requirement. funny, the door was visible. that meant someone was in there already. he opened the door cautiously and looked through, eyebrows raised. this was a pleasant surprise. it looked like a teashop! he ventured in and sat in one of the chairs, across from the lone inhabitant of the room. "bonjour. a very nice room, this. I've never seen this version of the Room of Requirement" he smiled slightly and looked at the tea and chocolates. "do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:26 am

Vivienne looked from her tea in surprise, not expecting someone to venture in so early. "Oh, my, hello there.. by all means, have a go at it," she said, smiling warmly. "Well, the room and I have this.. peculiar little relationship. I like chamomile tea, I like tea shops. It just likes to make me happy. My name's Vivienne, by the way.. Vivienne Sarabi Darkbloom."

She studied the man for a moment, taking another small sip of her tea, "Ah.. you're the assistant librarian, aren't you? I've seen you around sometimes.. do you not like speaking to people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:40 am

he nodded. "ah, oui oui. I understand" the room became whatever you needed it to. perhaps this was her way of relaxing and feeling safe without venturing out of the castle. a brilliant idea, actually. he nodded, he knew miss Darkbloom. "oui, I am the assistant librarian" Neige chuckled slightly. "non, not really. I'm not very good at talking to people. never know what to say" he chuckled and picked up the teapot, carefully filling a cup. he picked it up and a chocolate. "I wonder if it borrows stores from the kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:04 am

"Well then, it seems I was correct," said Vivienne, her face alight with a warm smile. She took another generous sip of her tea, letting the soothing liquid calm her nerves as it slid down her throat. "Well, Monsieur Bascall," she started, crossing her legs, "You seem to have little issue conversating with me. Maybe it's the tea?" she added, musically laughing afterwards. This was proving to be quite interesting. "Well, we may never know where this splendid little room gets its supplies.. but that's a very good assumption. Never would have thought of it myself."

(EDIT: DANGIT. Wrong account. I'm on my phone, so just pretend this is Vivienne's account for now. Sorry. Dx I'll change it laterr.)

Last edited by Brieanne Devereaux on Thu May 31, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:11 am

(hun, you're under brieanne <3)
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

"Well then, it seems I was correct," said Vivienne, her face alight with a warm smile. She took another generous sip of her tea, letting the soothing liquid calm her nerves as it slid down her throat. "Well, Monsieur Bascall," she started, crossing her legs, "You seem to have little issue conversating with me. Maybe it's the tea?" she added, musically laughing afterwards. This was proving to be quite interesting. "Well, we may never know where this splendid little room gets its supplies.. but that's a very good assumption. Never would have thought of it myself."

(EDIT: There we go ^^; sorry.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:49 am

he smiled back and sipped the tea, although he choked on it for a moment. "ah? non! you..remind me of a friend it is easy to talk to her, and you apparently" he gave an almost soundless laugh. he nodded slightly, smiling in amusement. "I wonder if the house-elves get confused when the tea and chocolate and biscuits suddenly disappear?" a rather interesting thought, he'd have to talk to the house-elves later to see for sure if anything was missing. "Miss Darkbloom, do you come here often?" he blushed slightly. it sounded like he was flirting. he quickly bit into another chocolate and sipped more tea.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Vivienne giggled, propping her elbow on the arm of the chair she was sitting in, looking at Neige, "Good. Now I know for sure it wasn't the tea.. for a second, I thought it was outdated or something of the sort," she said, smiling at him, "It's great to know that I'm actually easy to talk to.. I guess."

Vivienne nodded when he mentioned the house-elves, her smile morphing into a grin, "Well, yes, I do. Not many people understand me.. Well, I'm in Slytherin, obviously, but my manner of speaking is.. otherwordly, if you will. I also don't have much prejudice the typical Slytherin does.. I just don't see the point of it. We all shed the same color of blood if spilt, so it doesn't matter what our parentage is.. if I don't like someone as a person, though, I just don't like them. Their bloodline won't affect my feelings towards them.. like or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:57 pm

he smiled. "well...yes. I suppose you are" worryingly easy to talk to. he listened with interest, raising his eyebrows at her confession. "really? that's very rare for someone from your house, isn't it?" he looked down at his cup, a little surprised to find it empty. "I don't find your speech strange, but again, English is not my native tongue" he laughed a little. "you are a very interesting person, miss Darkbloom"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm

"It's.. almost impossible to live with," said Vivienne, biting her lip, "I get ridicule about it a lot, like I'm not supposed to be able to have my own formulated opinion about things.. It bothers me a lot, that stuff.." She smiled at him, getting up and grabbing the teapot, pouring him a bit more tea. "Well, thank you.. means a lot coming from a Frenchman," Vivi laughed, stopping abruptly when he called her interesting. All of her walls went down, and something very rare appeared on her face.

A blush.

"I.. well, Monsieur Bascall, thank you.. I, um.. appreciate it," she stammered, obviously not used to the feeling, "..really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

he nodded solemnly. "oui. I can only imagine how difficult" his thoughts turned to his own days as a student here and how much he'd been ridiculed for being a half-blood. "don't let it bother you! you are strong, and brave for sticking to your beliefs. more people should be like you" he raised an eyebrow at the frenchman comment, smiling. "oh? what does that mean?" uh-oh. he made her blush, and he was blushing too. not good, not good at all. he nodded, rubbing his neck. "I...I'm glad"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Vivienne bit her lip as Neige spoke, feeling a slight pang of worry. He was the assistant librarian, and therefore, a member of the distinguished Hogwarts staff.. and she was blushing because of him. He was blushing, too.. Wasn't that wrong? She didn't think much of it at that moment, but she knew she would later.

"..It's kind of hard not to let it bother me. Deep down, even though I'd never admit it to my friends.. I'm really sensitive. What people say does get to me. But, thank you for your kind words, Monsieur Bascall," she said quietly, the oh-too-familiar grin she'd been wearing quite a bit that evening resurfacing as he asked her another question, "Well, I don't know what it means. I guess it means that Frenchmen like yourself are very interesting people, as well.. even more interesting than I," she concluded, giggling yet again, "I was hoping you could tell me what it meant to you."

(OOC: Oh Vivi, you little minx. xDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 am

(dis pairing yo XD otp)

he resisted the urge to lean over and put his hand over hers comfortingly. this was very, very wrong. e'd just met this girl, and furthermore she was a student. he could get fired for this, or worse. but he couldn't bring himself to care all that much. right now. "miss Vivienne" oh, that sounded cool with his accent. he grinned and tried again. "miss Vivienne, if anyone gives you a hard time, just come to me. I'll help in any way I can" he shrugged, blushing. "a-ah, w-well...the phrase, it confuses me a little, but... I suppose Frenchmen have a reputation for being romantic and 'mysterious' no? I suppose that is what I infer from your comment"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:59 am

(I love them already. XD OTP. YES.)

Vivi's inner self melted when he spoke her name. '..Wait. No, Viv. Get yourself together,' her mind screamed, her heart ignoring any and everything her mind told her to do. She smiled brightly when he said it again, nodding slowly afterwards, "Trust me, Monsieur Bascall.. I will."

He was so cute when he stammered. At least, that's what could have been inferred from Vivienne's girlish giggles. She took it upon herself to grab the teapot yet again, pouring herself another cup of tea and taking another sip before she spoke, "I'm sorry if I confused you.. that wasn't my intention at all. And yes, you Frenchman do have quite a romantic and mysterious reputation.. fascinating, really."

(GAH I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH. >< )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:12 am

(incredible how quickly they connected XD)

he nodded. "good! I do not like anyone being mean to other students, miss Vivienne" especially you his mind added but he kept his mouth shut so it wouldn't be spoken out loud. he blushed when she giggled and smiled. "w-well, I never was good at romance, it took three years to romance my wife, god rest her soul. and I never was good with the 'mystery' part. anything you want to know, just ask" he gave her a warm smile and poured himself some more tea.

(THEY ARE CUTE WITH EXTRA ADORABLE SAUCE)
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:24 am

And there was her name again. Viv could've sworn she died for a second and came back. She didn't know what it was about this peculiar man that had ventured into her sanctuary, she was just drawn to him. Wrong or not, the connection was there, and she wasn't gonna break it off any time soon.

'Blushing feels weird,' she thought, all color draining out of her face when he mentioned his wife. Wife. Her mind immediately went to her dearly departed late stepmother. 'Dearly departed.' Pfft, whatever. Vivienne knew she'd be better off without her anyway, so she took it upon herself to rid her father of the annoying git.. but, for some reason, she felt guilty about it for the first time in her life at that moment. "..Your wife?" she asked slowly, putting down her teacup, "Is she..?"

Dead, she meant to ask; though, the word refused to come out of her mouth. "..Do you have children?" she forced out, looking down at her now pale hands, chewing on her bottom lip as the guilt inside her started tearing at her soul.

(So now you know Vivi isn't all sugar and gumdrops xDD ahaha. YES, EXTRA EXTRA ADORABLE SAUCE!!! *___* lovelovelove.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:29 am

he looked down at his teacup and nodded, sighing. "oui and oui. she died from cancer the same day my little Blanche was born. she's five now..." he sighed again and looked up, smiling a little. "but it's not all bad! I have a beautiful little girl who I love very much, and I know Annette is watching from the heavens" he laughed a little. then took a good look at the girl he was talking to. this time he did reach over and take her hand. "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:48 am

Vivi made an attempt to smile, the attempt failing miserably. She resorted to just nodding, putting her focus on her hands, one of which that was being held by Neige at that moment. "..I'm fine. Just got a sudden ill feeling, that's all. I'm sure it's the tea.. kind of makes me a bit sleepy."

She was lying, of course. She took her naps later on in the day so she could be wide awake during the night. It was all about her almost unhealthy obsession with the flappers and socialites of the 1920s. Either way, she still felt guilty, and she wasn't used to the feeling at all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:29 am

his brow furrowed and he leaned over, feeling her forehead with the back of his hand. "you do feel a little clammy" he agreed and stood up, offering her his hand. "should I take you back to your dormitory miss Vivienne?" chamomile made one tired, but not ill feeling like this. "maybe the tea was bad after all"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:49 am

"..No. I don't want to go back in there. I hate it in there. I despise it," Vivienne said harshly, looking at Neige oddly. "Um.. no. The tea was fine, it's just.. personal stuff. Bad things.. that I regret."

She looked up at the man, a sentimental look on her face, "I, um.. Sit. You sit. I'm fine. Perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:56 am

he raised an eyebrow but complied. "alright, I'm sitting. do you want to talk about these personal things you regret?" he asked gently. maybe he could calm the clearly agitated girl a little. "chocolate generally makes people feel better, have one please, Miss Vivienne"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 am

"No," she retorted, shrinking back into her chair, "No one must know. The things I've done.. horrible, awful things.." She looked as if she was going to cry, but she knew she had no tears to spend crying over her deeds. She looked back at them with no remorse. She never had any.. except now.

Vivi took a piece of chocolate and bit into it, the soothing flavor of it melting in her mouth. "When you say my name," she whispered sensually, smiling, "It sounds so sweet and cool.. fresh, even."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:14 am

he stared at her with concern. "alright. we won't go over it now...." but he'd be sure that this wasn't the last that they'd talk of it. his eyes widened and he blushed. hard. "m-miss Vi-Darkbloom, you are a student. I am a teacher. we can be friends but no more, oui?" he looked at her seriously. "I could lose my job" he couldn't believe he was telling someone this fifteen minutes after meeting them, or how much it already hurt. "I can't comfort you like that"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:22 am

Vivienne sank back into her chair even more, keeping her emerald eyes on him as he spoke, "Very well," she simply said, casting her eyes towards the wall, "I never said anything about comforting me in that way.. you wouldn't of either had you not wanted to."

She bit her lip, taking another sip of her tea, "You wouldn't of blushed so hard if you were thinking this was wrong the entire time. Something in you wants to, but I'll speak of it no more."

(Vivi can be a little.. persuasive, if you get my drift. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  Empty

Back to top Go down

[anyone] Waiting for Someone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next