Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[anyone] Waiting for Someone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

[anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 am

"no, but I was inferring that...excuse me if I misunderstood" he looked apologetically at her then began nibbling on another chocolate. however the man halted and stared at his companion. he blushed again and looked away. anywhere but at her. he drank his tea deeply, trying to get rid of his suddenly dry mouth. "ah...yes...there is...attraction....but that is why I am warning against it" except did he really want to? hm...he'd gone to the room of requirement to find something to help ease his loneliness..Neige wondered if the room knew that.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:09 am

"That's the thing," said Vivienne quite matter-of-factly, "You don't want to warn against it. You want it to happen. This may not be a situation where this applies, but sometimes you just have to take a risk and go with it."

She took another sip of tea, setting her teacup lightly in the grooves of her saucer, "The Room knows what's best. It wouldn't of let you in without a reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:18 am

he sighed "I barely know you!" all he could think of in his defense, he was losing fast.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:38 pm

"I know you well enough that I know you're attracted to me in some way," Vivienne said, crossing her arms, "..and I think you're cute. You blushed first; remember that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Neige sighed, groaning. "never said I didn't, never said I wasn't. Vivienne, try to look at it from where I stand, please. I'm a teacher, if we get caught, my reputation is ruined. I will be unable to get another job at a library or school, and then what will I do? I have a daughter to think of" he spoke gently but firmly. "I would beseech you to not try to pursue me now. when you graduate, if we both feel the same way, I will happily court you" but could he wait that long? Neige ran a hand through his hair "how...how old are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Vivienne's arms didn't unfold. Her face softened though, and then she realized; she was a child compared to him. What the hell was she doing? She was too mature for her own good. She opened her mouth to speak, minutes seemingly passing before words flowed out of her mouth, all of them choppy and afraid.

"..I.. No. This isn'- ..Monsieur Bascall, I'm.. I'm sixteen. Seventeen in December. I can't make you to keep your.. well, I don't even know if you have feelings for me considering we just met.. but I can't make you wait for me. You can if you wish, but.. I understand if you don't."

It hurt Vivienne to hear those words come out of her mouth. She never knew how it would affect her if she got attracted to an older man. It was weird.. strange, even; wanting nothing more than that person to feel the same way. It scared her, and she didn't know what to do or think at that moment.

(GOD these two. >__< )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:41 pm

"I'm twenty-six. twenty-seven in October. Vivienne, you are exactly half my age" he sighed and sat back, running a hand over his face. "it feels...electric" he mumbled. "I very much like you..." but it was wrong, wrong, so wrong. and she was finally realizing this. "we shall be friends yes? get to know each other. no love, nothing, till you graduate, oui? and then we can see where it goes" she looked as terrified and confused as he was feeling and he gave her a slightly shaky smile. "the room of requirement; a true match-maker, non? but I wish to be safe for now, oui?" his job was at stake on one hand and on the other...his heart. which was incredible considering that he was meeting this girl for the first time, and had only begun talking to her a little while ago. "you are beautiful, but so young..."
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:55 pm

"..It's unheard of," said Vivienne, gliding over and sitting beside him, "I've never felt this way so fast.. and about an older man.. it's scary." She sighed, looking at him as he spoke, "Alright.. I'll try to wait. No promises.."

Vivienne stared at him as he called her beautiful, her eyes locked on his, "..Thank you, Monsieur.. I, um.. appreciate it.." She continued gazing at him, unsure of what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 pm

he swallowed. she was so close. too close. "and I've...never fallen for someone so you-young" he mumbled, trying to forget that with just a little pull, he could bring her to kissing distance. "I cannot promise anything either..." he nodded at her thanks, but it was the final straw. ignoring the warning bells, ignoring his common sense, Neige gently pulled the girl in close and kissed her, softly.

((XD they're trying so hard to NOT be attracted to one another but it's not enough XD))
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Vivienne's mind nearly exploded when he pulled her close to him. She stared at him a little while longer before their lips met, reacting quite fast to the action. 'Pull away pull away pull away,' was her mind's command, but she couldn't. His lips were so inviting, so warm.. she didn't want to lose that feeling.

They had to breathe, though. Viv reluctantly pulled away to take some short breaths, biting her lip as she looked at Neige. "I.. I can't stop it anymore. It feels right.. but wrong at the same time and.. I can't stop it."

(xD It's just so cute! >< *squeal*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 am

When she pulled away he realized what he had done and his face slowly melted into an expression of horror. “I…I am so….forgive me!” except she’d been more than willing, and so warm and soft and sweet…no, stop. Neige bad thoughts bad thoughts! He stood up and walked a short distance away, his back to her. “it feels so right, yes! Better than right, but I…I…goodbye Miss Vivienne” he walked to the door and paused, starting to speak quickly. “you can find me most days in th History section. And…” he sighed and looked back, smiling slightly. “call me Neige, please” he continued out the door, beginning to physically shake. This was so wrong, beyond wrong, but it felt right, so let’s see where it went.

((adorable! XD I made a vid for them, but can't post it here because of the 7 day rule thing ^^; on yt I'm SaeHoliday so you should be able to find it Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:26 am

Vivienne looked at him as he apologized, shaking her head slightly, "It's.. it's okay," she said, so soft he probably couldn't hear her. She watched him quietly as he spoke, meeting his eyes again as he looked back at her, nodding at his statement. "..Okay, Ne-Neige.." she whispered, sitting back in the chair, rubbing her arms as the door closed.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into.." she muttered, rolling her eyes, "I'm not just some dewey-eyed schoolgirl. I'm destined to be a leader.. I've killed people for Merlin's sake.. losing my morals for this guy. What am I doing messing with a librarian?!"

She groaned, flopping backwards into the plushness of the chair, deciding that she had to talk to Grace about this later.

(Okey dokey! I'm l3reezyDee on Youtube (: Haven't made anything with Vivi yet, but I've made some stuff about my other character Brieanne if you want to check that out <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:31 am

(okay! Smile I'll check them out ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [anyone] Waiting for Someone    [anyone] Waiting for Someone  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[anyone] Waiting for Someone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2