Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] Empty
PostSubject: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:11 pm

(( Why do we do this to ourselves? ))

Eli sat behind his desk flipping through the Master Potion's book, clearly bored looking at the piece of educational literature. It was old and worn. He almost wondered how old the book was. Maybe from Merlin's day? He hoped not or this was going to be a very, very horrible free period.

His fingers drummed on the desk as he flipped to a new page before sighing out loudly, rubbing the bridge of his nose. English was a really weird language. A really weird language.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:55 pm

((Because it's fun, simply put :3)

Akasha walked towards Potions classroom, a mischievous smirk on her lips, exposing her bright white fangs. Many students shied away from her in disgust, but she paid no mind, she was a woman on a mission. A mean-spirited, evil, most likely to get her shunned mission, but a misison nontheless.

After her talk with Jayden about the insane vampires, she began to talk to him about her conversation with Proteus. Of course, he teased her, implying that she liked her. She threatened to destroy all of his Madame Donna merchandise, which shut him right up.

After that, she asked him if he found a potential fuckbuddy yet. Since they hadn't spoken in a while, the Vampire was surprised when her friend told her that he reformed, and was no longer a promiscuous whore. And that yes, he was interested in someone seriously, but they didn't know how he felt. Then she practically squeezed th info out of him.

Which led her to where she was now, in front of Professor Eli's potions classroom. Jayden didn't know, but she decided that if her best friend had feelings for a man who was absolutely oblivious to them, then she'd make him blivious.

....If that was a word....

She shook her head, and knocked on the door, a plan forming in her mind. "Proffesor Ezra? It's me, Akasha Wynters. May I come in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Eli was seriously debating on burning the book in front of him when he heard a knock on his door.

" Professor Ezra? It's me, Akasha Wynters. May I come in?"

Eli looked up, shutting the book as he stood up leaving the book behind. He sighed through his nose as he leaned and rested himself on his desk. Pulling his red scarf to fit him a bit differently as he relaxed.

"Sure, I'm surprised you didn't just open it like anyone else, Miss Wynters." Eli stated with a bit of a bored tone. Akasha was a much needed distraction from the work he had to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Akasha opened the door, smiling at her handsome teacher. Jayden was lucky that she was such a loyal and loving friend, or else she'd take Eli from right under his nose. He was so fine for a human.

'I'm such a good friend', she gave a mental wistful sigh.

"Yeah, but unlike the others, I like to make sure that the person is available for what I'd need them for." She walked further into the room, until she stood in front of his desk. She noticed Ezra's expression and tilted her head, "Are you ok, Professor? You look a bit tired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Eli nodded in appreciation, people knocking seemed like such a rare occurrence in this place. It was almost depressing.

"Are you ok, Professor? You look a bit tired."

Eli raised an eyebrow at Akasha, shaking his head.

"Try reading ancient books without wanting to throw it out of a window... or burning it. You'll understand." Eli sighed out, adjusting his hands to hold him a bit more than the desk.

"So, you said you needed me for something? Have questions about this class or another?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 am

Akasha chuckled, she knew exactly what Eli meant. She loved reading books that were as old as her mother, but some ancient tomes frustrated her so much, that she almost set them on fire. Of course, her mother always caught her, but that was another story.

At Professor Ezra's question, the vampire smirked evilly, but she quickly stopped herself befre her teacher could notice. She nodded, and put her hands on the desk, leaning on them slightly. She cleared her throat, and gave her teacher an 'innocent' look. "Well, sir, I don't necessarily need you for anything, I just have information concerning you and another person that I know."

She leaned further down onto the desk, her expression conspitorial(sp?) "You know Jayden Andrada, yes? The new Transfiguration Professor? Well, I don't know if you've noticed, Professor, but..." She leaned in to whisper, "He likes you."

Jayden was going to KILL her. Well, if he caught her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:42 am

Eli looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Was that all?

"I'm aware Jayden likes me. Most teachers do and I heard most of the student body likes me as well. Was that really all you came to tell me or are you bracing for something else?" Eli questioned, still trying to figure out what and why Akasha had this... sadistic look on her face. Like she was getting revenge for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 pm

......What?

Akasha blinked in confusion, what was Ezra talking about? All of the teachers and most of the students liked him? What? It was a fact that Eli Ezra was hot, but she would have never pegged him as van and arrogant. She was os confused....

When Akasha realized what her teacher meant, she giggle, almost hysterically. "Haha, no Professor, not that kind of like; I mean as in like like. You know?" She rose her eyebrows, seriously hoping that her teacher got what she meant. Wasn't the man 25? Why woulnd't he know things like this?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:50 pm

"Like like? Isn't that a repetition of a verb? I thought that wasn't allowed in the English language." Eli muttered out, great. Apparently he needed to study up a bit more then.

"Anyway, I know I amiable. Why wouldn't I be... like-liked?" Eli tested the phrase in his mouth, finding it didn't sit quite well in it.

"No, I don't get it." Eli said, admitting it in a deadpanned voice. He neglected to mention the first day of class that English was a second language, actually technically his third if you counted the other language he had to learn.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:01 pm

......What.

Akasha stared blankly at Eli for a full minute. In all her years, she had never met a person so...innocent.

God, it was such a turn on.

'No! You're doing this for Jayden! Not your horny self! Jayden! No Akasha! Bad Akasha!'

She had to literally shake her head to push down the urge to jump her teacher, which thankfully worked. She looked Ezra in the eye, and said in a slow, but not condesceding tone, "No Professor, that's not what I mean at all. What I mean is, is that Jayden likes you, alot. As in boyfriend and boyfriend. As in he wants to kiss you, hug you, cuddle with you, love you, all of that. He's attracted to you, immensely and pathetically so, sir."

She leaned away from the desk and crossed her arms, a thoughtful frown on her face, "I've known him for most of his life, and I've never seen him this smitten. Well, except with that one guy...but I'd rather not talk about him.." She trailed off, the particular subject sore for her. She looked at her teacher expectantly, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Eli let the desk take more of his weight as he watched the vampire shake her head. He blinked, a bit dumbly, at the movement. Was he honestly being completely moronic right now?

And then she explained.

Jayden liked him. Jayden like liked him. Like a boyfriend? That didn't make sense...

"But I am a guy and I'm his friend... so technically I'm a boyfriend. so... I don't understand. Plus guys that are friends don't cuddle, or hug, or even... Oh."

Oh.

Eli felt mentally stunted for a moment. Jayden held... an attraction. One that Jayden had explained to him earlier. Eli's cheeks felt really warm suddenly at the thought. Jayden had explained to him earlier about same sex relationships. Was there a sudden ulterior motive behind that?

But he was at a loss of words. He didn't even bother listening to Akasha's last words. His eyes moved to stare at the wall as he felt suddenly confused and completely ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Akasha grinne widely, showing her fangs, "Finally; he gets it!"

She gave herself a mental pat on the back; three times the charm!

But when she noticed Ezra's blank wall staring, the vampires smiled faltered. She leaned forward and waved a hand in front of the humans face, "Professor, are you alright? I haven't tramatized you, have I?" she said half-jokingly. Maybe this wasnt such a good idea...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Eli jumped a bit, almost blasting the vampire with his fire until he realized how spaced out he had been.

"U-uh, yeah... uh..." What did he say? Suddenly he just felt really awkward. Could he even see Jayden now without going the other way?

Maybe he should just pretend he hadn't heard what Akasha had told him...?

What did someone do in this situation?

"Uh..." Eli said dumbly looking back at her with a clearly confused expression. What was the point of knowing this information?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Akasha crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow high, in order to cover up her rising panic. This was really turning out to be a bad idea. "Seriously Professor, are you ok? You're not going to freak out on me, are you? Or is this you freaking out?"

She shifted on her feet, suddenly feeling nervous, "Look, I told you this because...Well, I did it partly becaus eI wanted to tease Jayden, and partly because, well...I want him to be happy. And you're what he wants, so..." She trailed off, suddenly feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:10 pm

"Minorly?" Eli stated, blinking. This was something he wasn't that well... versed on these things.

"Okay." Eli stated a bit... flustered. His cheeks were suddenly burning a bit more. He hadn't been... wanted before to make someone happy. That... it made him feel weird, but not in a weird way. It was almost... dare he say, flattering?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:56 pm

....This was SO awkward.

Akasha coughed, not used to feeling this nervous. "Erm, Professor? What are you going to do now? You're not...You're not going to hurt him, are you? Use this against him?"

She narrowed her eyes, the thought of Jayden getting hurt making her angry. Butshe didn't threaten her teacher as she normaly would have. Instead she glared at him, daring him to say the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:04 pm

"...uh... Honestly? I have no idea. Uhm..." Eli's face darkened a little bit more. He pulled his scarf to cover it once he realized what he was doing. Blushing wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do in this situation.

He wasn't exactly sure what he thought of it, to be honest. He didn't... think about emotions all that much. These things weren't taught to him. What did he... what could he do? Nothing seemed like the best course of actions and the least embarrassing one.

"I... uh... wait... aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" Eli tried, desperately, to change the subject. Words mumbled behind his scarf.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Akasha pursed her lips, her eyebrow raising even higher, "No sir, it's a free period. No classes for me."

She sighed and shifted again, her weight on her left leg and her hands on her hips, "I mean no disrespect sir, but look. I understand that you're embarrased , more tahn likely because this is the strangest proposition that you've ever recieved. And I can understand that you're not used to anything gay; your innocence radiates off of you. No offense, but it's unusual for a man your age to be as naive as you. Anyway," the white haired girl sighed again, this time her arms at her side, and her posture not as hostile.

"I'm sorry if I weirded you out. But like I said, I wanted to tease my friend, but I also wanted to help him. Jayden hasn't had a long term partner for a long time, and even though he's young, that's what he's loooking for right now. And from what I can tell, you've been the perfect match for him ever since he met you. But I get that this is awkward, and I get that you're not sure how you feel, but please, sir, could you think it over? Jayden doesn't know that I've told you, and he would be absolutely heart-broken if he found out that I did, and that you rejected him before he could tell you himself. He'd never forgive me, and I would never be able to forgive myself if that happened. So, before you reject him, which I hope you won't, think it over. Jay would be a wonderful boyfriend. He's intelligent, funny, charming, gorgeous, and compassionate. He's one of the best people that I know, and he deserves to be happy, especially considering what he went through as a kid."

Akasha ran a hand through her hair, suddenly uncomfortable with practically giving Ezra a speach, "Anyway, what I'm saying is, is that before you flat out reject him, atleast give him a chance , yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Eli almost scowled, he wasn't exactly innocent.

"Well I'm sorry not every gets to have an emotional childhood." It was muttered and quite nastily spat out. He really didn't take kindly to people pointing out the fact that he had been raised as a weapon. Weapons don't feel. Weapons were bought and sold and faught for whomever commanded them.

"Do I honestly not get a say in this, Tensen!" Eli snapped out, his hands were quickly encased in a non-lethal fire. It took him a moment to realize his mistake. He blinked shaking the fire from his hands. He then ran his fingers through his hair. Fuck, he had just royally fucked himself. His hand slid behind him grabbing the book the was ancient but required his attention.

"Just go, Miss Wynters. I'll think about what you said." Eli's mind rolled over the thoughts as he spoke about it. He had no real experience with these sort of thoughts and things. What was he to do?

Obviously listening/talking to Akasha would only lead him down a raging ball a fury down memory lane.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:34 am

Akasha rose an eyebrow and pursed her lips at Ezra's reaction. Well then, it seemed his ignorance of certain things was a touchy subject. 'Whoops.'

She didn't like the way he dismissed her. In fact, it irritated her immensely. Who the hell did he think he was to dismiss her, an ancient vampire like she was a child? She could kill him in a blink of an eye and he wouldn't even notice!

...Of course, reacting in a very violent and dramatic manner would not be the best course of action. She clenched her jaw, and agreed to leae Ezra to his thoughts. For now.

"Alright, Professor, fine. I apologize if I insulted you, but that was not my intent. I merely meant to make a point. Thank you for at least considering what I've told you, and please, let him down easy."

'It would be in your best interests that you do....'

She picked up her bag, and nodded at Ezra again, "Thank you for the talk Professor. Have a nice day."

And so, the vampire reluctantly obeyed the human teacher who told her to depart, instead of getting overly hostile and psycho like she was tempted to.

Jayden was lucky she was such a good friend....

(End of thread, or no? Eli did tell her to gtfo...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:48 am

(( Gtfo >8u and I'll end the thread with this post.))

Eli watched Akasha say her final words as she moved out of the room. Was there an honest point to this entire conversation. Right now, all he knew is that Jayden wanted him as a boyfriend. And as of less than a week, he hadn't even known same sex relationships existed. Then again, relationships were a taboo in the Arena. Children were taken and sold. So, obviously benders tried not to love fellow benders.

Even though it happened.

God, how could he be so stupid?

Eli dropped the book on the ground and left it there as he moved to his chambers. He didn't want to think about this right now even though he said he would. He needed to let out his frustration.

Lake? Lawn? Which would take the least amount of damage?

Lake.

It had water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]   He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ] Empty

Back to top Go down

He said what...?! [ Tag: Akasha ]
Page 1 of 1