Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neige vids

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Neige vids Empty
PostSubject: Neige vids   Neige vids EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:50 am

this is Neige and his daughter Blanche, isn't she cute? ^^ I decided to do a relationship vid for them, he still thinks about her all the time even when they're in different countries. they both miss each other very much.

Blanche is so much fun imagining scenarios for because she's still at the age where parents can do nothing wrong, magic can fix anything, librarians are great heroes and wonderful, and princesses always find their princes. in short, I love imagining/roleplaying children. they see a sort of magic most people don't and it's really interesting.
Neige actually is talented in Transfiguration and stuff, but you know. nobody asks. he sometimes turns his daughter's room into a magic place with flying colored lights, only when she'd good.

although they hit a misunderstanding at the moment XD but I think me and l3reezyDee like the pairing too much to let it die XD

these two made a pretty fast connection XD I think they might be the only teacher/student relationship already at the kissing stage. maybe? I think? lol, anyway. song and vid pretty much explain everything that's happened so far. except the 2 other girls. I'm not using them as their characters in this, they are just representing people who MIGHT talk about the fact that Vivienne is very close to a teacher, he's a half-blood and she's a pure blood, and all of that jazz ^^
Back to top Go down

Neige vids
Page 1 of 1