Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dee's HAU Vids~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Dee's HAU Vids~ Empty
PostSubject: Dee's HAU Vids~   Dee's HAU Vids~ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Will be sorted by character name and type Very Happy

BRIEANNE'S VIDEOS:

NEW! 8/29/12: "You want a revelation.."
Ship: Brie/Todd
Song: 'No Light, No Lighr' by Florence + the Machine

Last edited by Brieanne Devereaux on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

Dee's HAU Vids~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's HAU Vids~   Dee's HAU Vids~ EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:52 pm

VIVIENNE'S VIDEOS:

I finished my part for Juliette's Valentine's 'Whataya Want From Me' and I'm in absolute love with it.. loveloveloveit. I hope you guys do too (: If you wanna join, here's the thread to choose your part!! https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net/t844-whataya-want-from-me-mep-open

ROSIENNEEE

Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Dee's HAU Vids~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's HAU Vids~   Dee's HAU Vids~ EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Song: 'Little Light' by Rachel Platten [pitched]
Date: October 8th, 2012
Character: Brieanne Devereaux

I really want to do a complete character analysis for Brieanne, specifically because I think she's made herself a completely different person in my mind. I'm not a very deep person, but the posts that come out of me when I'm on as Brieanne are too deep to not be explained. I plan on providing Brie's voice in the video once I get over this bronchitis crap. -_-

EXAMPLES:

"You should know by now that I'm not the same Brieanne that you met at the Great Hall. I'm messed up, Jimmy.. and that's my first time admitting it. I'm.. I'm not alright in the head at the moment, and that's a really hard thing for me to come to terms with. Everything is just so jumbled up and screwed to hell that I can't.. I can never focus on one thing."

"I've thought about.. taking my own life lately. It'd always be late at night, when the silence is consuming and.. everyone is at peace.. and it'd just come to me, the thought of dying.. wondering if.. wondering if my little girl would be taken care of if I just.. killed myself after she was born. That's the kind of stuff that goes on in here," she pointed to her forehead, biting her lip, "..It scares me, it really does. It's like I'm a ticking time bomb.."

"This.. this idea that people have, that life takes you through trials and obstacles just to make you better when you get through them.. it's pure bullshit. It just makes it worse.. and what about the next obstacle? And the next one? What's the explanation for those?"

"I'm trying my best not to succumb to my thoughts, but.. James Hawkins, you've got to understand that I am my past, and my past controls me. That's the sole reason why my father isn't dead yet. I hold onto him with all that I've got because I'm scared of what'll become of me if the only person that knows me backwards and forwards is gone."

"Miracles," she scoffed, shaking her head. "Miracles don't happen and they don't exist. There's people out there in the world waiting for them to happen.. waiting for that one sliver of hope.. but they never get it, do they? I was one of those people.. I was a little girl, living in the cellar.. wishing for something to happen to get me out.. but it didn't happen."

"I'm not a problematic person. I don't want or need attention like so many people think I do. I just have a very strong opinion on life and how shitty aspects of it can be.. the aspects that people never see or think about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dee's HAU Vids~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's HAU Vids~   Dee's HAU Vids~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee's HAU Vids~
Page 1 of 1