Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[insert clever title for plots]]

Go down 
+4
Asami Sato
Alaric Benjamin
Gwyneira Baines
Jessica Landon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

[[insert clever title for plots]] Empty
PostSubject: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 am

I shall be requiring plots, my dears, for I have run dry lately Sad Tis sad, but anywho just tell me if you have any ideas for plots with either of my characters Very Happy

Jessica Nereida Landon:
Friends: Nani Palekai, Penelope Isolde Baudelaire, Molly Starkey, Alaric Benjamin
Enemies: Sinbad Lestrange [[unofficial but our first lesson together included us kicking the crap out of each other... I think that means enemies Very Happy]]
Lover: Was Fionn Causer, does anyone know if that character's still active? Haven't seen em around in ages Sad

https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net/t20-character-profile-jessica-nereida-landon

Ambrose Maguire:

Friends: Luciana St. Clair, Akasha Wynters [[more one sided than anything Razz]], Angela Naomi Alexander, Alaric Benjamin, Asami Sato, Juliette Valentine
Enemies: None... yet Cool
Lover: None... yet Wink

https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net/t575-character-profile-ambrose-maguire

Last edited by Jessica Landon on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:02 am

Molly and Penny will be friends with Jessica. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:04 am

Molly and Jessica really need to hang out more, Gryffindor girls and all that Razz WE NEED A SLEEPOVER THREAD! And I forgot to put Penny on here, just remembered we had something to plot over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 am

Lol, yes, WE NEED TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER! >D I can just imagine what the Gryffindor girls will get up to. xD
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 am

Methinks I can see a lot of Truth or Dare going on. And being all Gryffindor, there will be so many dares Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alaric Benjamin

Alaric Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:19 am

Alaric will be friends with both Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 am

His thing for animals means I think he'd get along with Jessica a lot [[though that feels somewhat racist towards furries Razz]]. I think she could do with a bit more influence in her life when it comes to care of magical creatures and the fur might attract him to friendship Razz

And as for Ambrose, HE NEEDS LONG HAIRED BUDDIES. And also they like being high up, Alaric with climbing, Ambrose with flying. But also the hair, we need a hippy hair club Razz
Back to top Go down
Alaric Benjamin

Alaric Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 am

Yes! we need a hippy hair club XD
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 am

Asami will definitively flirt with Ambrose. I can totally see her going "Ooo, that boy looks yummy. I want him." XD
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 am

lol I'm sure Ambrose will be quite prepared to flirt back Wink
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 am

I totally want Julie and Ambrose to become friends. XDD

And for her to flirt with him.. Let's see how they are when we get a chance to rp! <3 :3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:46 am

Ambrose will most definitely be reciprocating the flirting Wink It's usually about 60% of his conversation by the looks of things. Can't wait to rp with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 am

You know.. Ambrose and Nani have to meet! >8D

Still don't know how that will end up.. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 am

We shall figure that out along the way Cool
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:38 am

Sure! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am

Ooo, Julie's flirting with Amborse too? I sense an epic cat-fight ahead between her and Asami. XD Cat fights are always the best.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 am

lol Ladies, please, no need to fight over Ambrose... though I'm sure that would be fun to watch
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Well Julie isn't one to get into a relationship right now. :3 That's why I said before there is any catfights, see how her and Ambrose get along..

Which will probably take a long while due to her personality. x-x
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Challenge accepted Razz
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:40 pm

XDDD

Okie dokie then~!!!

---

Juliette: Okay, Chelsea, don't say okie dokie when you're on my account... It's annoying.

---
Jeez Julie... o.e calm down!
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:18 am

William and Ambrose could so be friends. They'll talk about Quiditch 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[insert clever title for plots]]   [[insert clever title for plots]] Empty

Back to top Go down

[[insert clever title for plots]]
Page 1 of 1