Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!

Go down 
+2
Minister of Magic
Lexi Alvarez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! Empty
PostSubject: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 am

So my new character Lexi is 18 and a gryffindor.

She is in need of some friends, enemies etc, so if you have any characters that you think would get on/not get on with her, that would be much appreciated Smile. Not too worried about lovers, as she will pretty much flirt with anything with a pulse!

Friends: -Luciana, Jenna, Liam
Enemies: -Rose, Juliette, Aileen

Last edited by Lexi Alvarez on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:39 am

Jenna will totally be her friend!
If she doesn't take the piss out of her being a centaur xD

And, Rose can be her enemy if you like? She's pretty much enemies with everyone who isn't a slytherin bitch haha. <3
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:41 am

I think she might, but it can be friendly teasing haha.

And okay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:49 am

Alright then ha! She is mischievous, so she might just tease you back :3
And alright! <3
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:45 am

Juliette can be her enemy.

While Laura can be her friend. :3
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:47 am

Aileen for enemy!
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 am

She and Liam would probably get along okay...I don't think Natalie would care for her much, Aquata is kind of a bitch so that's not really conducive to a good friendship and Dean is the Muggle Studies Prof. so she's probably just give him a migraine.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 am

@Laura - I think she'd probably get on better with Juliette than Laura, just because Laura seems too much into studying and Lexi seems a fair bit bitchier. But I do like the idea of Juliette being an enemy!

@Aileen - sure that sounds good!

@Liam - I think her and Liam would get along pretty well, so should they be friends? Yeah I think Lexi will probably dislike Aquata to be honest. I can see Dean not liking her for answering back too much haha Smile

Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:19 am

@Lexi: I totally think she and Liam should be friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am

@Liam Yayy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 am

If she plays in the Quidditch team.. she probably alreday know Nani! :3 She's in the HufflePuff team as a cheaser! XD

Maybe they can be a sort of friend\enemy.. X) I don't know..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:51 am

@ Nani, yeah seen as though they'll probably know each other quite well from Quidditch, I definitely like the idea of Lexi having a friend/enemy relationship with her - could be interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:25 am

Great! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!   Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lexi plotting; friends/enemies needed?!
Page 1 of 1