Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plotting anyone? :)

Go down 
+5
Waycca Louise
Aquata Lakeshore
Jessica Landon
Minister of Magic
Fionn Causer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

Plotting anyone? :) Empty
PostSubject: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 am

haha, Fionn needs some loves, come on XD he neds: friends, enemies, bullies, victims, got a love interest already but... >Smile I love drama. so, anyone want to met the violin playing bully? Smile
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 am

Want to bully Jane Pevensie? xD
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:13 am

If someone finds you and your violin, Jessica's gonna get SO RAMBO ON THEIR ARSE

Which would be really fun to see ^_^
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:13 am

he and Liam are roomies...but Liam is tiny so i dunno...
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 am

Jane would be fun to bully XD let's do it!

lol XD they can be jealous over each other! XD I WANT TO SEE THIS XD

lawl XD I love Liam, but I see them as more...either brotherly or total enemies XD
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 am

I vote brotherly....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:30 am

YAY~ I'd lov to se them as brotherly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:36 am

Hmm, Waycca would probably like to bother him, and Todd still despises him for beating up on his friend.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:38 am

lawl XD yes! drama~ he'd really be annoyed by Waycca XD she's a lot like one of his younger sisters though Razz oh, yes XD Todd and Fionn's perfect enemy-ship XD we must have them interact again XD
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 am

Finally! Someone for Waycca to annoy! And they'll definitely have to meet again!
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 am

epic Smile Liam is available if you want to start rping
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 am

sweet! XD lol. yes! she'd be his perfect annoyance! and be careful; last time Todd broke his leg so Fionn may or may not be out for blood XD he's also really good friends with Brieanne >: )

swet! Very Happy I've got a topic up in the library if you want to respond to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 am

You still want to have Maggie and Fionn as friends?
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:56 am

8D darling of COARSE!!! they made such cute friends! XD
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:05 am

Bullying Jane will give Fionn a lot of enemies but I figured you wouldnt mind as a bully xD
Plus! Ive always wanted someone to bully her, cause she cant always be happy and cutesie and hufferpuffer~

Though watch out for Waycca, Akasha, Molly and Lexi on yo' ass. xD
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:25 am

LAWL XD love it! XD no, the more enemies the better! XD he's got to be a mostly hated guy. it would make sense X3 and everyone but Akasha he can handle XD he's rather scared of the vampire girl XD
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 am

Well, we already know how Molly feels towards Fionn. xD They have a love/hate relationship (love as in I can tolerate you sometimes and hate as in "Stop bein' a prick, Blondie."). But yeah, he goes after Jane and Molly'll get her claws out~ :3

I don't know about my other characters. Penelope might not care too much for him because of the bullying , but she's so quiet that she'd never really say anything.

Angela wouldn't really care much. She has an imaginary friend, so that could be cause to make fun of her, but I dunno. xD
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:18 am

I'm afraid Ambrose would have to kick Fionn's arse if he tried to bully poor Angela Razz
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:02 pm

lol XD for the littler kids and the girls it's more brotherly teasing, pointed comments or random "do yer hair right and wear appropriate clothing or I'm carrying your but back to yer common room an not leavin till ya dress right" stuff XD he's got eight sisters, he can't help it XD

maybe Penelope could see him getting beaten up himself, or something :3 so she knows he really isn't all bad. he's just reacting to what people do to him.

Angela...would worry him XD I think he'd leave her alone
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Hmn, I actually quite like that idea. She could have a soft spot for him (in a brotherly way) because of that and may possibly defend him then. Yes, yes this sounds like a good plot idea. :3

/snort. haha. Yeahhh. Angela's a little messed up. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:29 pm

cool ^^ that sounds like a good thing XP he really needs more defense XD I like this plot idea Smile

psh, I know XD she'd really kind of scare him. he's keeping his distance from darling Angela XD
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 am

He really does! How many actually stick up for him so far? Just Jessica?
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 am

lol XD Jess and possibly Molly. but just Jess for sure XD
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 am

That's true, Molly would defend him if someone else was bullying him. That's part of their love/hate relationship. xD Though he better be careful, she's still angry about him charming her hair black. ;P
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:03 am

Don't count on it, Jessica will punish you severely for bullying others ^_^ But other than that I'm sure she'll be defensive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting anyone? :)   Plotting anyone? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting anyone? :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next