Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]

Go down 
+8
Lianna Grey
Craig Rivera
Penelope Baudelaire
Natalie McCutchen
Asami Sato
Aileen Quinn
Juliette Valentine
Akasha Wynters
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] Empty
PostSubject: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:44 pm

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] 2i8ad8o
The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] Tumblr_m94kumMcNm1ral1olo1_500

Jasper Alexander.
Pure blood.
Ravenclaw.
Professor.
Death eater.
Jasper, tends to have more followers than friends but if you're willing to deal with his manipulative ways, you might catch yourself falling for his charm. Just don't bother befriending him to change him, you're wasting your time.
'Friends'/Like:

Who ever thought it was possible?
Love interest:
- Kristopher Bell

Although some probably dislike him from when he roamed the halls of Hogwarts, he has proven himself to be a worthy adversary. Now that he's a Professor he'll take it out on the students who dare try to cross him.
Enemies/Dislike:
- Jayden
- Akasha
- Juliette
- Dean
- John
- Neira
- Ambrose
- Tony

He does have a group of people that he is . . . for lack of a better term, 'fond' of. These are those who bend and twist to his every wish and have fallen under his manipulative ways. These could be teachers or students alike, for some reason, they think they see the real Jasper, deep deep behind that charmingly sinister smile.
Followers/Manipulation victims:
- William
- Jim
- Natalie
- Liam
- Penelope
- Jessica

*Favorite students;
- Aileen
- Asami
- Aquata
- Angela
. . . xD all 'A's?

Interest? Ideas? Feel free to comment. :]

*you'll notice not all names are up here, because some I wasn't sure where to put xD sorry, they'll still get plots and stuff!

Last edited by Jasper Alexander on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Jayden for an Enemy, simply because he doesn't like the feeling Jasper would give him
And Akasha dislikes him A LOT because she can smell him all over Angela.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 pm

If he wasn't a Ravenclaw and was a Slytherin. Juliette would've totally got along with him. (But she hates any houses other than Slytherin.. v.v)

Now, Laura Bell who is in Ravenclaw.. I wouldn't lie.. would be scared of him. XD

Same goes to Serenity Centaura too. x-x And she is in Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 am

He's a professor so of course Aileen would behave cordial when in his classroom or whenever he's around. I'm not sure how well she would be manipulated by him, she herself is quite the manipulater and of slytherin house. Slytherins know the signs of manipulation quite well.

William Princeton would probably get this vibe off him that he doesn't like. And so he'll keep his distance if he can. He won't be able to place his finger on what it is and that's gonna frustrate him. He might sometimes be manipulated.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:23 am

Hmm, I think Asami would find him cute. She doesn't go for teachers that often, but if they're cute enough, she may act flirty around them. XD Not sure what Jim would think of him as a fellow Ravenclaw. Although I know Voldemort had a few werewolves under his command in the books, so if Jasper found out Jim was a werewolf, he may be in pretty hot water. Maybe he can be one of those few people that notice that Jim disappears during the full moon and acts like a zombie during the day? Idk, that was just the first thing that popped into my head.
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:40 am

He would probably be able to manipulate Natalie, if he phrased things right....

Dean probably wouldn't like him at all and would steer clear.

Liam, again could probably be manipulated...but on a regular day he would be causing trouble.

Aquata, most likely won't be manipulated since she likes to be the one doing the manipulating.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:09 am

Penelope would probably be easily manipulated, though she would most definitely be a bit frightened by him.

Molly wouldn't care for him in the slightest.

John wouldn't like him, but may avoid him at all costs.

Neira might butt heads.

Annnnd we all know how Angela feels~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:00 pm

@Akasha;
Totally understandable Jayden! xD
and now now Akasha, he's her brother, shouldn't she have his smell on her if they're a close family? ;]

@Juliette;
That's such a shame, at least he's the darker of the Ravenclaws, he'd put most Slytherins to shame. He may try to get her on his side regardless, maybe try to poke at her wish to be Auror if he ever finds out about it.
Poor Laura and Serenity! xD Surprisingly I think Laura will have nothing to worry about, well, besides the casual manipulation of his students. xD
Serenity on the other hand might have some problems since she's a halfy, and a beast one at that, I can't tell if that would interest him or be a bad thing.

@Aileen;
I think he'd admire that she was a manipulator too, and he'll be sure to spark up the class enough to keep her interested.
Poor William, he can try to find out all he wants, but he hides it quite nicely, he'd enjoy watching him try, may give him little hints or something just to play with him.

@Asami;
Well Asami is already one of his favorite students. xD Haha!
Oh poor poor Jim, the thought of finding out he's a werewolf and being able to hold it above his head . . . and possible sending it along to Voldemort gets him really really REALLY excited. I'm sure he'd find it strange, keep an eye on the poor guy, do some digging.

@Natalie;
He'll make sure to be very lyrical with Natalie then, but his manipulated students are by far his favorites. He'd have a problem with her being Muggle-born though . . . he's slightly conflicted with her haha.
Aww, that's a shame, he'd sneer at Dean whenever he saw him, just because he knew he was disliked. xD
Oh then he'd take great pride in manipulating him, use Liam as a warning to the other students who are bad in his class!
He'd admire her attempts to manipulate him, she'd become one of his favorite students.

@Penelope;
He'd have a slight intolerance towards Penelope since she was a muggle-born although if she was easily manipulated AND frightened he may be more interested in her.
Well then Molly would get purposely pricked at during classes xD
Oh no John xD another teacher who doesn't like him, he'd do the same thing with him that he did to Dean, just make forced eye contact and kind of irritatingly remind John of his existence.
With Neira he'd be really interested, he'd dislike her for her blood status but he'd pick up on her nervous ways around people and what he can do with her.
;] of course, my little Angie.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Yes, pick on my most vulnerable character! Poke fun at her lovely wish! D: SO CRUEL... but yet I like it.. Though she would probably fight back and tell him to fuck off or something. (Blunt I know.. sorry! D:)

Laura.. she would probably get bad vibes and just try to stay away.

Serenity.. now I'm scared for her. x=x

Well if you ever wanna plot.. pm me! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Haha that's what he does! xD He sees the slightest hint of a way into her mind so now he's determined! And that's fine, the more she fights the more fun he'll have! Razz

What a shame Laura, you could have been one of his favorites! xD

Yeah I'm actually kinda interested in that actually. Hmmm, we'll have to see! >D

I'll be sure to! Just give me a bit to come up with something that won't bore you to tears! xDD
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 pm

I can see Jasper and Craig having some sort of Death Eater rivalry. It's not like death eaters get along. They'd probably just tolerate each other. We must figure out some plot with the 2 of them! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lianna Grey

Lianna Grey

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Lianna wouldn't be too friendly with him, but she can't dislike a death eater... Maybe he could know her father?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:32 am

@Craig;
Haha yes, both of them have that dark aura about them so I can totally see a rivalry. Which hot brooding teacher is more hot and brooding? xD /shot.
Anywho! Yes, I can see it, although Jasper may purposely irritate Craig since he's older. But definitely need a plot with these guys!

@Lianna;
I feel like he would have looked up to her father, the way he seemed to go about things really messes with Jasper's manipulation/need to be in control qualities. But yes, he'd enjoy provoking her since she was unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 am

I don't think you will bore me to tears. :3

I'm up for plots. Wink So whatever you have in mind right now. Pm away!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:05 am

I'm imagining Jessica getting overly depressed during this round of roleplaying so Jasper would definitely find her easy to manipulate Razz

He'd probably dislike Ambrose though, clashing personalities
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:16 am

@Jessica;
Yes! xD more good students! haha!

As for Ambrose, I think he'd irritate him . . . which is weird because he doesn't usually get irritated by people. . . xDD
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 am

Ambrose is a very irritating person, I'm sure he could break the sunniest of people at times Very Happy You would have no hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 am

Dang it Ambrose! xD You really do have a gift!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 am

He does indeed. >.> He is able to make Juliette rage. XD

God help Jasper. :3

-giggle-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Let's sum it up.

Kristopher - Obvs like or something. They challenge each other and it's a fucking great dynamic.

Ashleigh - She might show an interest but overly might be bored of you if stuck with you too long. She doesn't care if you're a Death creator or whatever (I just made the weirdest noise typing Death creator) she's killed muggles and Wizards. She just doesn't give a fuck like a BAMF

Dick - Dick's brilliant but a muggle born. I'm guessing even if he's brilliant his birth status would drag him to being disliked by you even though he just wants to people please he teachers.

Derek - YOLO.

Last edited by Kristopher Bell on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Fried pickles as far as the eye can see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:07 pm

You makes some for me?
I'll return the favor.<3
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 pm

hurm...I think he'd find Pippa interesting, but she's actually as...lack of better word...hidden as he is? sure, she's open, friendly, and can't get brought down by anyone, but...there is something there that bugs even me and I can't put my finger on what I'm sensing. maybe he could? lol XD

Fionn...might tolerate him as his girlfriend likes him? idk. Jasper might like having muscle in his group of followers
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:22 pm

MY NAME IS LAURA BELL AND I OFFER MYSELF AS TRIBUTE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Last edited by Kristopher Bell on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] Empty

Back to top Go down

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next