Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]

Go down 
+8
Lianna Grey
Craig Rivera
Penelope Baudelaire
Natalie McCutchen
Asami Sato
Aileen Quinn
Juliette Valentine
Akasha Wynters
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:27 pm

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m7c4zaA25W1rw26pto2_500

I'm so easily won over.
I'll give you the victory. thistime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm

<3 Time for bed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Yesplease. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:30 pm

OKAY.

NIGHT THREAAAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm

WE'LL BE LOST AS HELL TOMORROW.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 pm

I won't give up.

On.

Us.

Even if the skies.

Get.

Rough.

I'm giving you all my love.

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m9ct46n3cc1rvou8ao1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 pm

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m7rtolmWRU1ryz33ho1_250
</3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 pm

. _ .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 pm

truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:07 pm

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m8derajK4W1r9uhybo1_500_large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:10 pm

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m4l6dsRlWw1qiux1k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_lumstntj3S1qflan8o1_500

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_ma57buybHf1qm5fq8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 pm

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m8vikctfZw1rrmv2h

Last edited by Jasper Alexander on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 pm

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m84t7uWR6W1rngiczo1_500
Back to top Go down

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m7robiO42n1r71zck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Ican'tevenwithyou. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 am

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m5gi7udAFD1r7krif

I just listen to all this music and I just can't help but ship us so badly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:09 am

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Tumblr_m9qw9cShwT1rypgb9o2_400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Together we are JASSY.
[Ja]sper + Kri[ss] + Sassy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 pm

I wanted to text you that earlier. xDDD

It's so perf. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]   The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The devil wears b l u e. [plots for Jasper]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4