Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) Empty
PostSubject: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 am

Aurora sighed. ''It's just...'' She brushed through her hair. ''I..I'm..just fine.'' Leaning against the wall. Looking at Rose. What was it that she was slightly angry with Rose? Jealousy..? No. She didn't feel jealous. Rose was just a friend. She could have hundreds of other friends. But..Rose wasn't 'just' a friend. She was a really good friend. And she couldn't help the jealous feeling when Rose was around others..Aurora brushed through her hair. It was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 am

"Ah.., okay," Rose knew not to push her further on the matter; they were both alike in that way. They would tell each other their feelings when they were ready, not before and not after. They seemed to understand that about one another and it was what made them so close. Neither forced the other to admitting if they were truly alright.

"My brother can be such a dickhead sometimes," Rose sighed and leant against the wall of the entrance hall as she watched some hufflepuff first years cower away from them and head up the grand staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

Aurora sighed as she let herself slip down. She could add how much she disliked Sinbad but that wasn't helping anybody. Instead maybe she could start another topic. ''You are always with them..'' She looked to the side. ''It's not..going to help you..You're become more and more cruel. Yes, Slytherin's might not be the most kind people. But you don't need to scare people like that. If they want to beat you up. They'll just wait till you're alone and unprotected. What are you trying to achieve with that group? I don't join it. Because I'm fine standing on my own feet. I don't need anybody to protect me...'' She stopped to bite her lower lip. ''..But..What I do need is you...the real you. Not a cruel snake..'' Looking up at Rose for a brief second.

''I don't want to be stuck with a image of a stranger okay?!'' Shouting out in frustration. Her shout echoed through the hall. She looked down. She felt caged in her own fears, Her own thoughts. And it was making her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 am

Rose stared at her, stood opposite Aurora's frail self with unblinking eyes. She listened carefully to her words but it took her a while to comprehend her meaning. Was it she didn't like the vipers or she didn't like her being around anyone but her? She frowned at the cruelty statement, she had always been that, she was Bellatrix's daughter and Aurora the Minister's, neither of them had ever played nice.

"Aurora what are you trying to say?" Rose was becoming angry, and she had no idea why. Perhaps it was the fact they had always been so close and now Aurora was turning on her. At least that was one thing, the vipers never bit each other at least. Watching her confess how she needed her melted her heart slightly as she realised the words rang true for her to.

"I do need you too..." Rose forced her eyes to not water, she refused to cry now, on New Years Eve. "But, I can stand on my own two feet better than you can Aurora, I always have been able to. Thats not why I joined the Vipers, I joined them because we are all one of the same. Like it or not, they are my friends." The last statement was defiant but after a glance at Aurora's eyes she sighed.

"They will never come close to the friend you are to me," Rose bent down and took her hand reassuringly, lifting it to her lips, she kissed it gently. Watching her intently with sorrowful eyes, she hoped Aurora would grasp her meaning before she stood back upright. "I love you Aurora, in whatever way pleases you, I love you." Rose bit her lip and a tear snuck out from the corner of her eye, brushing it away, she searched for any sign Aurora felt the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 am

Aurora narrowed her eyes. When she talked about the vipers being her friends...''But what about me?!'' She couldn't suppress the tears starting to form into her eyes. When Rose told her she loved her Aurora frowned slightly. She was confused. She held onto Rose her hand which seemed for dear life. As she stood up. She felt somewhat weak. But her legs gave her enough support. As well as Rose who seemed to support her. Aurora looked into Rose her eyes. Who also had seemed to be crying, She hugged Rose.

''I love you too but....You think those are your friends..But what..am I when you rather be with them than with me..?'' She sighed heavy. Holding Rose tight. ''Please...Don't leave me alone..''
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 am

"Aurora.. I won't," Rose's face formed an uncertain expression, she had never seen her "friend" so weak, nor so voulnerable as she did now. It was slightly unnerving, yet she bore the innate desire to comfort her, to ensure she was alright. Her own small arms wrapped around her tiny figure and held her close.

"It just so happens I have more than one friend now, that isn't to say you will not always be my best friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 am

Aurora was just afraid. She didn't really have anything to hold onto right now. Rose telling her she wasn't going to leave her made her feel somewhat better though. Aurora sniffed. As she got out of the hug. ''I'm sorry..'' She brushed away her tears trying to fix her make-up. ''You are just very dear to me.'' Smiling weakly. As she tried to laugh off her weak and jealous feelings. Hugging Rose again.

She just needed comfort and love. And if Rose was the only person who would want to give that to her, Aurora wouldn't hesitate to take that opportunity. Getting out of the hug she looked into Rose her eyes. Leaning her forehead against Rose's. ''I'm just...a mess right now.'' She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:37 am

"I understand," Rose nodded slowly, though her face tensed as her heart twisted. Aurora was becoming controlling over her friendship groups and being controlled was never something she could react well to, ever since she was born. She was controlled enough by her mother, she needed it from no-one else.

Rose nodded as words escaped her, she was torn between a desire to comfort and take Aurora into her arms and a yearning to flee. To run away from her feelings and any control Aurora had over her. She could speak no more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 am

Aurora sighed. No answer was a good answer right? Aurora looked into Rose her eyes. She slowly moved towards Rose. Closing the space between their lips. She was slightly surprised by her own action. But she couldn't keep pretending that they were just friends. Because..She didn't feel like they were 'just' best friends. It felt like they were more.

And the idea of losing Rose because of the Vipers was killing her. What if she never got a chance like this ever again? Maybe she was just worrying to much, And had the jealous gotten over her..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:14 am

Aurora pulled away. Without a word she walked away. It was getting later and later and it was late enough to go to the Slytherin Common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)   A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose) Empty

Back to top Go down

A stranger in disguise. (Tag: Rose)
Page 1 of 1