Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 am

[Your character has entered the Great Hall and sat at their Hufflepuff house table. The first years have just been sorted and are now seated.]

Alliss Rivera moved the sorting hat and the stool to the side, taking her position seated next to Albus Dumbledore at the staff table, she awaited his speech, tapping her glass to retrieve the student's attention.

"Welcome to the start of a new term at Hogwarts everyone," Albus stood up and addressed the students. "I would like to remind you that the third floor corridor and the forbidden forest are forbidden to anyone who does not wish to suffer a most painful death." He paused, he wanted to make sure his words had been heard by the students. "That aside, let the feast, begin!" With his last words, he gestured with his hands towards the four tables and a plentiful supply of food appeared.

The transformation still amazed Alliss and she couldn't help but smile as she sat between Riley and the Headmaster when the feast appeared. There was something so welcoming and homely about it.

[Feel free to roleplay as you wish, after the feast, your characters will be placed into dormitories and you shall then continue to roleplay there. The dormitories will be announced in the "Important Lists" section after the feast. Enjoy!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 am

Aimee's eyes widened as the plates filled with food, she was still amazed, even after five years of seeing it appear. It was fantastic. She avoided the meat though, being a vegetarian, and opted for a lovely looking salad, her favourite dish and the dressing was unbelievable. She turned to Maggie whom she had deliberately sat next to, she didn't know many people in her house.

"Hey Maggie! You should try this dressing," Aimee smiled. "It's really lovely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 am

Hiccup made a smile and said with a smile, "Anyone want my lamb leg?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 am

Maggie's eyes lit up as he looked all the food. She calmly started to gather food on her plate. She looked at Aimees plate, to the dressing she was talking about. "Okay." She took a bite, making a litte squeal. "You're right as allways." She gave a little wink to the girl. "How was your trip mon Aimee?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 am

IGNORE

Last edited by Larissa Lestrange on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 am

Aimee gasped at the small boy from one of the younger years and looked saddened. "No thank you," She paused, unhappy that he had made such a suggestion when she was clearly avoiding the meat. Turning quickly back to Maggie, she grinned. "I did tell you so!" She smiled, continuing to eat her salad. "It was... interesting." She blushed some more, just thinking of the two cute boys whom she had met. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 am

Hiccup saw Margaret and smiled at her wondering how beautiful she had gotten. Hiccup leaned on the table with his elbow as he looked at her. Hiccup thought to himself, 'wow...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 am

Maggie looked at the young boy and extended her plate to him. "Yes please." She said kindly to him, patting her eyelashes at him. "Thank youuuuu." She said cutely. She turned back to Aimee. "I met new people. You saw Akasha right? And two slytherins." She turned around on her seat to point them out. "That beautifull blonde and that goodlooking guy. What about you? anyone interesting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 am

Aimee smiled. "Oh, see anyone we like then did we?" She winked at her playfully. "Well, I met..." She froze up a little, getting nervous as usual when she talked about something that made her a little uncomfortable. "Well, I sat with Fionn and he was with some friends." She smiled, coughed and blushed all at the same time, she really needed to work on her subtlety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 am

Hiccup sighed and said to himself, "One quick glance and I'm here by my lonesome." Hiccup then opened his notebook of Care of Magical Creatures and wrote what Creatures he expected this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:33 am

Moses smiled bright from his spot next to Maggie, looking around the great hall with joyful eyes. There was nothing like the welcoming feast. And this is my last one.[ he thought with a tinge of sadness. But he didn't dwell on such sad thoughts for long and instead began to dig in upon the feast before all the good stuff was gone. He listened tot eh chatter around him, taking his time to just enjoy it all. For he only had so long left to hear it all.

With a gentle smile, he began to eat, looking around. He spotted Hiccup by his lonesome, and offered a smile and a wave. "Hiccup!" he called out. "There's a spot by me!" he said, not liking seeing being by themselves. One should be amongst friends and have nothing but smiles and laughs. At least, that was what he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 am

She grinned at Aimee. "Who did you meet besides Fionn? Come on you can tell me."

She turned her attention to Moses. "So old timer, how does it feel? Your last beginnig feast." She asked using her fork as a microphone, mock interwieving him. She turned her head to the boy that was all by his lonesome. "Hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 am

Hiccup sighed with a smile and went to sit next to Moses. Hiccup made a smile at Margret and he tripped a bit. Then sheepishly laughed and sat next to Moses. Hiccup said with a smile as he opened his notebook, "Thanks Moses. I need someone to talk to."

Last edited by Hiccup Wolfe on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 am

Pippa grinned at being sorted and ran over to her dad to give him a quick hug before finding a seat at the Hufflepuff table. she sort of regretted the action at the stares it gave her, but the proud look and whispered "good job!" was enough to let her ignore the feelling. she looked around the table for some familiar faces and grinned seeing Hiccup and Moses, who she sat down across from. "Hi Moses! Hi Hiccup!" she giggled and looked at Margaret. "you've got hair as red as mine! way cool. I'm Pippalene Filch, but you can call me Pippa" she smiled and gasped as the food appeared, going for the deviled eggs and Sheppard's Pie. "Mm! how do they do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

Hiccup said with a small smile, "Hey, Pip. Enjoying the food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

Moses gave a smile that was mixed of happiness and sorrow. "Well Miss Thompson." he said, clearing his throat before grinning. "I have mixed feelings. On one side, I'll be done with schooling. But on the other, my days of [pranks will come to an end." he let out a mock sigh, putting his hand on his chest in a dramatic gesture. "But do not worry," he added, grinning at her. "I tend to go out with a bang." with that he winked before laughing out loud.

As Hiccup wen tot sit down with them, he grinned and patted the boy's back. "Great to have yo over." he said before turning to Maggie. "Maggie, this is Hiccup. We sat together in the cabin." he said introducing the two. "He owns a dragon." he added, knowing it would catch his friends interest.

When Pippa came to sit with them he grinned. "Hey Pippa. Welcome to HufflePuff" At her question he laughed. "Magic!" he answered, giving a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 am

"Well.. um..." Aimee blushed but as Moses sat down, Maggie was soon distracted and the topic switched. "Hello Moses," Aimee smiled at him, she had always liked him and found their pranks rather amusing. "Be careful not to spoil it for us.." She smiled, still going a little shy as she usually did in males company, she really needed to get more confidence in front of boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 am

"Not to worry Aimee." he said chuckling. "It shall be as big a surprise for all." he said with a big grin that promised all kinds of mischief and fun. And he couldn't wait. Well... maybe I could a little. he thought in amusement, before drinking his goblet of pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:48 am

Emily couldn't know how long does a people could smile... Since the little conversation with Pippa, her smile was ear to ear, and if it was possible it grew once they stepped into the boat. Korso, the gameskeeper looked, looked BIG, and very serious, but Emily talked a bit with him, and he turned to be a great BIG HEART... As the boat flowed on the water, the castle looked bigger, and Emily could see all its magnificence. There were many windows, and many grounds, and she started imagining what secrets could that castle keep...

All the fisrt year stayed a bit on the Entrance Hall, and was told them a briefly explanation about the Houses, and they would be tested to know which house they would get... Emily bited her lip, and once the door openned her jaw got loose... The Great Hall, was really GREAT. There were these four big tables, with all the older students already seated... She looked briefly to them and their uniforms, and she quickly found the Slytherin table. She took a close look, and everyone looked beautiful, and no one had a wart....

They stayed at some point of the Hall, in front of the staff table, and then a a seat with a old hat was seated fancing them... Then the hat came alive, and started singing.... That must be the Sorting Hat She thought to herself. She was amazed by him, and almost didn't hear of any it said...
A professor started calling the names, and everyone seated on where the hat was, and it was put on somebody's head. After that the Sorting Hat said which house the one belonged...

''Castle, Emily..'' The professor called, and she shyly stepped to where the hat was... The hat was put on her head, and she closed her eyes tight, a wide smile on her lips.... ''Hmmm, very interesting....''The hat started singing ''You're loyal, and brave, but yet didn't brave enough to Gryffindor, you're smart, but a different brand of the Ravenclaw, you aren't proud, and sometimes put ones first than you, which left you with Hufflepuff!!'' He finished

Emily, smiled exuberantly, and ran away to the Hufflepuff table.... ''Moses, I'm the same house as you!!!!'' She greeted him with a hug, and sat on the empty space by his side.... ''And you are here too Pippa!!!'' She exclamed seeing her best friend just in front of her...

Then Albus, the very old man started talking, and Emily listened closely to him.. The third floor and the forbidden forest looked very interesting to her, and then he just waved his hand, and a bigg sort of food showed on their table!!! ''Magic is awesome!!'' She exclamed again, putting some food on her plate and grinning to everyone around...

[Sorry this post was too long, but I just wanted to give Emily a Sorting Hat cerimony.... XP]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:48 am

She smiled widely to the redhead. "I know right?!" She nudged Moses to the side. "Makes it that much easier to spot me in a crowd huh?" She giggeled. "Pippa is a cute name. You're Filch's daughter right?" She smiled as she saw the girl eat her food. "It's all made by house elves I hear." She said winking to the girl. She giggeled at Moses. "Imagine that, you will have to mature once you leave us." She made a fake sniffing sounds.

She turned to Hiccup. "Hiccup, that is a funny name. I'm Margaret, but everyone calls me Maggie." Her eyes lit up. "Really?! A dragon!? Wow!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 am

Moses laughed at Maggie's words, nudging her back. "I know, it's a tragedy." he exclaimed with a bright grin. He smiled as the redhead began talking to Hiccup, briuning his attention to Emily as she ran to the table and squeezed her way in. "Emily!" he said happily, putting an arm around her shoulders. "Welcome to HufflePuff!" he exclaimed before placing a kiss on he cheek, not thinking of it. He gave her a bright grin it turned impish.

"Oh yes, that reminds me!" he said suddenly. He stood up, raising his glass high up. "Attention Hufflepuffs!" he bellowed out, looking at everyone at the table. "as you all know, I've kept this place lively with my infamous tricks and pranks! But sadly it is my lat year." he sighed before grinning. "But I plan on my legacy living on!" Glancing down at Emily he winked. "I present to you, my newly appointed apprentice in the art of pranks: Emily Castle!" he said with a bright smile.

"A toast! Long live the HufflePuff Pranksters!" he bellowed out with a wide grin.

Last edited by Moses Vargas on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am

Hiccup said with a slight smile as he scratched the back of his head, "Well I don't own him. He's my best friend and his name is Toothless. He and I go flying every weekend or when I don't have anymore classes at the end of the day."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 am

''Thanks, Mozy!!'' She said when he greeted her back, and squeezzed her eyes tight once he kissed her cheek. Then she looked closely to him, and eveyone on the table as he didn't his little speech, smiling brighly and looking upon him, as he appointed her as his apprenctice...

Then, she stood up on her seat, and raised her glass of juice, saying to everyone... ''I promisse I'll do my best to keep Moses' legacy on this school, and that on my last year I'll take an apprentice as well...'' She put a innocent smile on her face, and sat back on her seat drinking some after the toast, then she started eating the food she put on her plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:08 am

She looked up at Moses giving his speech, looking at the girl next to him. She smiled to her sweetly. She raised her pitcher of pumpkin juice to toast to Emily becoming the apprentice. "Good luck deary." She whispered to the girl with a wink. She then turned her attention back to Hiccup. "Uhhh... Can I come and see him sometimes? Can I can I?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 am

''Thanks, mommy''... She said to the girl next to her as soon she swallowed her food. The food was delicious, and she leaned more of it to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast Empty

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next