Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] Empty
PostSubject: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 am

First year of Hogwarts.
On the train.
Eleven year old Juliette.
The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] Duff19%255B1%255D

Little Juliette sat alone in one of the compartment rooms on the train. She was nervous and because of that wanted to be alone. Though it didn't help that she was sad as well.. Her mother didn't bring her to the train, her grandmother did. And it was something that surprised the young girl. Cause her mother always promised her that she would bring her on her first day. So now she was wondering what happened to make her not want to bring her here.

She sighed as she continued to look out the window, wondering what Hogwarts would be like. She couldn't wait to learn some spells and fly on a broomstick. It was all magical and she just couldn't wait to learn.

Juliette looked at her empty little compartment and slowly got up to stand to go look out of the doorway. And as she did she saw a trolley coming down on the right. Though it looked pretty far away, which meant she would have to wait to see what was on it. But she couldn't help the smile that starting to form at the thought of treats being on the trolley. She was also grateful her grandmother had given her some money.

"Thank you grandma-ma."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 am

"Free space?" Ambrose called out, dragging his bag behind him as he walked down the thin corridor of the train. It wasn't heavy, he just felt like dragging it. "Free space? Anyone got some free space?" He paused a little when no replies came. "Come on, guys, I'm only little!"

He continued walking until finally he stopped again, seeing a girl's face in one of the compartment windows. She looked to be about his age, which was enough for him. Why'd it have to be a girl though.... He bound up to the compartment door after the girl disappeared back to her seat and was delighted to see that there was plenty of space. He opened the door and stepped on, slamming the door behind him with a little more force than was needed. He was far too excited to think about being careful.

"Everywhere else was full," he said with a grin to the girl as he flung his bag into the corner, hopping onto the seats opposite her.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:25 am

Juliette had turned to look to the left when she heard someone asking for space to sit down. She had immediately felt herself getting really nervous. What if the boy saw that she was alone and decided to sit with her!?

"Oh no.." She whispered to herself, before she suddenly backed up and closed the door to hide from the boy. And now she was secretly hoping that he didn't see her. She wouldn't know how to talk to him! "Oh this isn't good." She whimpered as she looked out the window and started to bite her nail on her thumb.

And right when she felt safe, the door was suddenly opened. This made her eyes widened while her whole body froze. And the only thing that made her look at the boy, was the slam that the door suddenly made. She looked directly at the boy with widened eyes.

"Everywhere else was full."

She nodded to him, feeling her shyness starting to overwhelm her. And when the boy started to move his bag she looked immediately away. Her red hat covering her face a little now.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:31 am

Ambrose sat clumsily on his seat, kicking his legs a little. He hated being so short. At least she couldn't touch the floor either; it seemed to put them on even ground. He stared at the girl for a little while, waiting for her to say something, but she remained silent, looking away from him. Not being used to the idea of not being paid attention, Ambrose started kicking his legs a little harder, tapping a rhythm into the wood of the seat.

"Soooooooooooo, you're gonna be in Gryffindor right?" Ambrose said. "Otherwise the red's a bit weird"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 am

Juliette continued to look away from the boy.. But she was half tempted to look at him sometimes when he started to kick the seat. And even though she didn't want to look at him, her eyes slowly gazed to his feet. She was surprised to see that his feet weren't touching the ground. Just like her. It really wanted to make her giggle, because the other boys were taller then her. And now this boy was the same height as her.

But she didn't giggle, she stayed looking away from the boy.

Though when he suddenly talked to her, her head lifted up and looked at him. She then looked up at her hat when he mentioned Gryffindor and her red hat. She then looked back at him.

"I don't know which house I'm going to be in. And I like this hat, my mommy gave it to me. She asked me to wear it until it was time to change into our robes." She said with a smile. "And are you aiming for Slytherin? If not then you wearing green is weird as well." Juliette said with a straight face, before bursting into a giggle when she saw the boy's expression.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:43 am

Ambrose poked his tongue out at the girl. "Yeah, well, I don't care where I get in. My parents were in Hufflepuff though. So we'll see." Once again impatient with sitting about, Ambrose started looking about the compartment, still kicking. "Are we nearly there yet? I'm bored already. I wanna see what's on the trolley. I saw it coming this way but the other kids must be taking aaaaaaaages to pick."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 am

Juliette giggled even more when he stuck out his tongue at her. Before just smiling when he said he didn't care where he would be sorted. She nodded when he said that they'll see. She looked at the door as she started to look to see if the trolley was outside the door.. But it wasn't, which made her frown a little.

She looked back at the boy when he talked about the trolley. Which made her smile to see he was also impatient to see what was on the trolley.

"So do I.. I hope it comes soon," She said with completely honesty. "I really want to see what's on it!"
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:56 am

"I haven't had sugar all summer!" Ambrose said irritably, bouncing to his feet and peering through the door. "My parents don't like sugar in the house, I need it. My kingdom for a Bertie Bott's Bean!!" He turned his head slightly towards the girl. "What're you getting anyway? I bet they have tonnes on there"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:09 am

Juliette giggled, before she jumped off the seat to open the door for the Trolley. She looked back at him when he talked about the treats. Though she felt bad she didn't all of the treats. Her mother was indeed a witch, but she only gave her Licorice snaps and Pumpkin Pasties.

"I don't really know.. I don't really know a lot about the treats. I only know Licorice snaps and the Pumpkin Pasties." She said shyly, feeling really stupid she didn't know much about the treats.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 am

"Then we'll get you some Jelly Slugs," he said, thinking quite carefully over the subject. "That and Cockroach Clusters. And you have to eat them. Or else."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 am

Juliette's eyes widened at the treats he just spoke of, before she showed a disgusted look at the Cockroach Clusters.

"Ewww!! No!" She shrieked. "I am not eating that! I rather stay with the treats I like!" She said, before looking to see that the trolley was right next to them. "Oh look it's almost here!" Juliette said with a cheerful voice.

The woman holding the trolley was handing out the treats, while taking the money for them. Her eyes gazed around the trolley, seeing all sorts of treats on it. Her blue eyes widened at all the delicious looking treats. Though she couldn't help but giggle when she saw a package had a chocolate frog in it.

"There are really chocolate frogs?" She asked.

Though she suddenly backed up with widened eyes when the trolley was now in front of her.

"Anything from the Trolley dears?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 am

"Pack of Cockroach Clusters please," Ambrose said quickly before the other girl could say anything. "And Jelly Slugs. And eh, why not throw in some Bertie Botts," he added, grinning and handing over the money as the woman gathered the things from the trolley. As she did so, he turned back to the girl. "Get some chocolate frogs if you like, but I won't let you eat them till you try these things"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:48 am

Juliette gasped when suddenly the boy was right by her and immediately said what he wanted. Though she glared at him a little when he said his last sentence to her.

But she turned to look back at the woman.

"May I ask what you have?" She asked shyly, before biting her lip when the woman looked at her. Though she suddenly felt better when the woman smiled at her and started to name all the things they had. She looked at all the treats when the lady pointed to them. And with that she nodded.

"I would like some Pumpkin Pasties, Licorice snaps, Fizzing Whizzbees, a Chocolate frog, and a packet of Droobles." She said with a smile, before paying the woman what she needed. And when she saw that it was the proper amount, she took her treats. "Thank you." She nodded, before walking back to her seat.

Though she saw the way the boy was looking at her.

"I don't want to eat a cockroach." She said as she put her treats in her bag. And while she did she had a pouting look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:00 am

"You have to eat the cockroach," Ambrose said quite severely, staring her down. "Or I'm going to be annoying. Like, really annoying. From now until eternity. And you can't do anything about it. Eat the cockroach."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:07 am

"I don't want to! And you can't make someone do what they don't want to do! It's rude!" She said sternly, before crossing her arms and turning her head to the right. "I refuse." She said, before she looked in her bag and opened one of the Pumpkin Pasties. She then closed her bag up and put it right back next to her.

She then started to eat her treat.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:19 am

Ambrose blinked a couple of times as the girl started to eat, a little bemused. Finally, he stood up, holding the packet of Cockroach Clusters.

"You must eat the cockroaches," he said, holding them out. Still, she ignore them. Dropping the packet, Ambrose pounced forward, pulling the girl off the chair. Without warning, he began tickling her mercilessly. "Eeeeeeeat them!"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:36 am

Juliette ignored the boy when he kept trying to get her the eat the cockroaches. She continued to eat her treat until she had eaten it all. But before she could go get another one, she was suddenly pounced on and pulled out of the chair. Which made her scream.

"Get off!" She shrieked, before she started laughing when he started to tickle her. She started to try to get away from him, trying to push him off as she kicked her legs. Though that was just kicking her legs, there was no way they could kick him off.

Her hands hit his chest, before laughing even more.

"Get off!! I will never eat them!!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 am

"Eat them or be punished," he insisted, continuing to tickle her. It was rather funny that she was trying to escape, but he tried his best to maintain a straight face. "Puuuuuuuuniiiiiiiiiiiished!" Ambrose broke off into laughter pretty quickly after that, falling back and finally releasing the girl. "Naaaw, please it one? Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 am

"I won't! Stooooooooop!" She screamed as she burst into more laughter. She also started to feel herself tearing up from laughing so much. She opened her eyes to look at him. "Nooo!!! I will not!!" She shrieked once again.

But when he suddenly broke into laughter, she froze with a confused look on her face. She quickly sat up and covered her sides so they wouldn't be tickled again. She also started to laugh once again when he started to beg.

"No!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 am

"You're horrible," Ambrose pouted, folding his arms. "At least give us one of your treats, seeing as you so cruelly denied mine?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:16 am

"No." She said as she crossed her arms more. "I payed for my treats with my own money. If you want more treats, go get so more!" She said as she got up and held her bag close to her. She immediately giggled when she looked back at the boy and saw his pouty face.

"Come on! You have your own treats, why don't you eat them and be happy?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:21 am

"Because I'm never happy! Come ooooon, we're already sharing oxygen, we might as well share food. Here, you can have any of my things if you like, I already offered you. It's not my fault if you're too posh to eat cockroaches," he said with a theatrical look of disapproval
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:35 am

"No!!!" She said as she gave him a stern look. "You got what you wanted, so eat your treats. If you want what I got, go buy some more." She giggled, before taking out another Pumpkin Pastie to eat it.

Though she then saw other students in their robes.

"Oh.. I think it's time for us to get dressed," She said as she got up and picked up her bag. She walked to the door before looking back. "I'll be back okay..." Juliette paused for a second. "I'm sorry.. but I still don't know your name. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:39 am

"It's Ambrose," he said a little absent mindedly, looking through his bag for his own robes. "Maguire. Wait, what's your name then? Please be short, I'm hardly going to remember much over two syllables right now"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:48 am

Juliette smiled when Ambrose said his name, and found it quite interesting. She then wanted to giggle at his comment about her name. Her name wasn't exactly that short, but it was easily remember.

"I'm Juliette, Juliette Valentine. And it's nice to meet you." She said, before she walked off to get her uniform on.

---
And when she came back she was fully dressed and her red hat was no longer on her head.

"I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]   The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]] Empty

Back to top Go down

The first meeting. [[Shared fanfic w/ Ambrose]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next