Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A morning flight in the cold.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

A morning flight in the cold. Empty
PostSubject: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:46 am

Audrey crept out of the Gryffindor Common Room an hour or so before her other housemates woke up. She had her broom in one hand and was wearing her quidditch robes under her winter robe.

Once she was outside, she took a deep breath, before smiling. She ran to the quidditch pitch and threw off her winter robe, showing off her red and gold quidditch robes.

She hopped onto her broomstick and took to the sky. She zoomed in and out of the goal posts, up and down the stands.

She let out a "whoop!" as she did a loop in the air.

After awhile, Audrey paused, high above the quidditch pitch, as she looked at the snow covered grounds.

"Good to be back..." She said, completely content on her broom.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:59 am

Jarod had come out of the castle early wanting to clear his head with a good fly. He hadn't flown is so long it disconcerted him when he thought about it.

He was dressed in warm winter robes. When he got to the pitch a girl in Gryffindor team robes was already flying around doing loop.

Jarod didn't know what it was but he always loved watching girls fly. It was one of the reasons the Harpys were one of his favorite teams. When he'd been in school he'd had to really focus at the games so the female players wouldn't distract him and he could do his job.

He hopped on his broom and headed up. He grinned as she flew. When ever he had been on a broom he would love showing off. Especially for girls. On the ground they made him nervous but in the air, well he was once described as very Gryffindor like.

Instinctively he did a loop around her finding himself in front of her.

"Well hello there." He grinned. She might be too young for him, (or so he thinks for now Wink ), but he still liked showing off. When he was on a broom he couldn't help himself it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 am

Audrey was knocked out of her thoughts when someone did a loop around her. She blinked at the older man when he appeared in front of her.

"Uh... hi?" She said, a bit surprised that someone would be out this early, besides her.

"...I'm guessing you're one of the newer teachers?" She asked, figuring he was too old to be a student. "Unless, you've been held back a whole lot of years and I've just never seen you here before." She said, with a bit of sarcasm in her voice, knowing that couldn't be the case.

She flew up higher, so she was looking down at him, instead of being directly in front of him.

She liked it better that way.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:13 am

Jarod grinned as the girl moved herself higher.

He then looped around her and hovered himself right above her. He then rolled himself so his head was hanging about a foot away from her upside-down.

"You were right the first time I'm one of the new teachers. I'm Jarod Amnell. I teach Ancient Runes." He looked at her with a critical eye. "Now I know you are a Gryffindor, by your build I'm going to guess a beater. 6th or 7th year? Right?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 am

Audrey raised an eyebrow at him. "Sixth, and I'm going to guess you used to be on a qudditch team?" She asked, before poking him in the forehead. "You're reminding me of something I saw in the Muggle-world." She stated, before flying higher then he was.

"You're strange compared to the other professors." She stated, looking down at him from her height.

Last edited by Audrey Rameriz on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:28 am

Jarod laughed as a dirty joke entered his mind about this girl liking being on top. But that was way to inappropriate to say to a student.

"Correct again." He floated up slowly staying just a little below her level. "I was a Beater for Ravenclaw back in school. And I don't want to be like all the other teachers that would get boring." He grinned at her. "So am I speaking to one of my students or just a student?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:39 am

She raised an eyebrow at his laughing, before ignoring it.

"At least you weren't a Slytherin." She mumbled. "You're talking with one of yours." She said, before flying around him, forcing him to turn around if he wanted to continue talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:53 am

Jarod grinned. "Well at least I know I'll be able to give you detention for being disrespectful in class." He spun around to keep his eyes on her. "You sure like to make a man work for your attention." He joked.

"Do you enjoy Ancient Runes or do you find it difficult?" He asked curiously. He wanted to know the skill level of all the students that he could. He wanted this to be a good learning experience for as many of them as possible.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:08 am

"Ha, please, I'm a model student." She said, sarcastically.

She gave him a smirk at his joke. "I usually make them work harder." She said, on the joking side.

"Eh, I'd say I'm about average with it; some things I find difficult, but others come easily." She said, remembering she made a decent grade in Runes the previous year.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:18 am

Jarod chuckled. "Well it's nice to know I'm getting special treatment then." He thought about what she said about runes.

"Well I plan to try to make my class fun. If you think of anything that could help I'd love to hear them." He grinned and flew beside her, just slightly lower. He followed her around as she circled him.

"What other classes other then the core are you taking?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:03 am

Audrey rolled her eyes. "Right, like it has nothing at all to do with you being one of my professors." She said, sarcastically.

"If I think of anything, I'll be sure to let you know." She said, knowing how hard it would be to make Ancient Runes more interesting.

"Well... there's not much of a selection, so I just went with Care for Magical Creatures and Flying, really..." She said, shrugging. "ALl I really want to do with my life is flying, maybe go into Quidditch... Nothing else seems interesting."

{OOC: I don't know the core classes, Danielle; I think you're the only one who knows those XD}
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:33 am

Jarod nodded. "I thought about that for a while but I liked doing what I wanted after school so I did a lot of traveling. If I had tried to go into Quidditch professionally I wouldn't have ever had any time to do what I wanted besides fly. It would have stopped being fun for me. I think that's what you have to take into account when you want to be a pro athlete. Would it still be fun if you had to train everyday and had obsessed fans fallowing you around?" He shrugged and did loop and started flying upside down.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 am

Audrey shrugged. "Maybe I'll figure something out this semester..."

She looked at him as he flew upside down. "You like to show off, huh? You sure you were in Ravenclaw?" She asked, joking a little.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:06 am

Jarod laughed and nodded. "It was actually a bit of an inside joke back in school. Whenever I was on a broom everyone said I should be a Gryffindor but on the ground I was just a regular Ravenclaw. The only way I would have worked as a Gryffindor would be if I had been aloud to fly around inside the castle at all times. You should ask my little sister. She's a seventh year Ravenclaw herself." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 am

"Huh, I've seen some bold Ravenclaws, so are you bold, or something else?" She asked, knowing you couldn't stereotype someone, no matter what house they were in.

Audrey suddenly swooped down under him and raced towards the goal posts. "I'll need to check and see if your skills as a beater diminished any one day!" She shouted, from where she was by the posts.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:56 am

Jarod laughed and hung a hard turn. He then streaked after her. He zipped around her and looped her streaking off to the other side of the pitch. "LETS SEE IF THE SKILL LEVEL HERE HAS GONE DOWN FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled behind him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 pm

"Whoa!" Audrey shouted, gripping onto her broom as Professor Amnell zipped around her, almost knocking her off.

She growled a little as she watched him fly off. "Oh, NO YOU DON'T!" She shouted after him, before flying after him and catching up to him fast.

"I think you need a faster broom, Professor!" She shouted, over the wind as she was neck and neck with the blonde man.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Jarod laughed. He leaned forward and shot past her in an instant. "Maybe you just don't know how to use what you have!!!" He rounded the posts and streaked to the other end again.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Audrey followed him and caught up fast. She looked over at him then gave him a wave before shooting past him and passing the next goal posts. She raced to the half point of the Qudditch Pitch, before looking back at him.

"I don't think so, Professor!" She shouted, grinning, as she raced on.

Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Jarod chuckled. He laid flat to his broom and began to spiral like a muggle bullet. He was past her in an instant.

(it will be funnier if he wins. Razz They can drop to the ground and then she can see the difference in his personality. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Audrey blinked in surprise. "Whoa..." She said, before heading towards the ground to land.

Once she landed, she looked up at Jarod. "All right! You win!" She shouted, before watching as he came down for a landing.

"I gotta say, I'm impressed, Professor; you're going to need to show me that move some time." She said, smiling, her eyes showing her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Jarod laughed. After dropping to the ground he blushed slightly. "That's no problem. Anytime you need help or want me to show you anything I will."

He put the broom over his shoulder and looked down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 pm

"Where'd you learn to fly like that?" She asked, never really seeing that kind of move taught at Hogwarts.

{OOC: Sorry it's short.}
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Jarod blushed more. "I learned it from watching pros. In Ravenclaw our team watched a lot of matches and we did lots of test to figure out how to do the tricks they do. Just lots of hard work." he shrugged humbly grinning at the ground with a light blush dusting his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Audrey raised an eyebrow. "You're cheeks are turning redder, and I know it's not from the cold or from flying..." She said, before almost smirking a little.

"Wow, you're right, you are a different person when you're not flying, go figure." She said, looking a little amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning flight in the cold.   A morning flight in the cold. Empty

Back to top Go down

A morning flight in the cold.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next