Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) Empty
PostSubject: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Aladdin smiled as he and Aquata walked up to his dorm room. He loved when she wanted to have fun. He closed the door and pulled her against him. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up around his waist. He ground his hardening cock against her covered pussy. He leaned her against the wall sucking on her neck and humping against he. He then pulled his mouth back smirking at her.

"So who goes first this time? You suck my dick? I lick your cunt? Or just straight to the dirty fucking?" He would be fine with any of these choices as long as he fucked her tight pussy. One wouldn't think it considering the amount of fucking she did but Aquata had a tight fucking snatch that never seemed to loosen.

Last edited by Aladdin Amirmoez on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Aquata moaned and ground her hips against his hardness as he thrust against her, "if I remember correctly its my turn to be on top."

She untangled her legs from around his waist and dropped to her knees, "But I need to show you the trick I learned over Christmas," she looked up at him and licked her lips invitingly.

((I second the fanfic idea Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Aladdin smirked down at Aquata. He pulled her hair out of it's pony tail so he could run his fingers through it.

"Awesome. I love when you learn new tricks." He dropped his pants and pulled of his robs leaving him in a tight black tank top under shirt.

"And to make this fair I'll maker sure you come twice before we get to the main event." he smirked down at her as his cock finished hardening in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:50 am

Aquata smirked up at him, "You can try," She gave him a few quick strokes before sucking the tip into her mouth. After spending a few moments on the sensitive head, she quickly swallowed the rest of his length in one fell swoop.

She looked up at him through her lashes to gauge his reaction, this particular talent had taken several weeks to perfect and she loved seeing Al's reactions whenever she tried anything new.

She hummed low in her throat, letting the vibrations surround his hardened length.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:12 pm

"Mhhh." Aladdin grinned down at her. "I'm liking how your taking me in all at once. And that humming is fucking hot." He ran his fingers into her hair holding it tight. He began moving his hips back and forth. "Don't forget to play with my balls Aquata. You know how I like that." He smirked down at her. He couldn't wait for the main course. Of course he did love foreplay it was why girls kept coming back to him.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Aquata pulled away, a thin strand of saliva still connecting her lip to the head of his cock, "Would you shut up and let me work," She glared playfully and returned to her task.

She did actually do as he requested and lightly massaged his testicles in the palm of her hand, cradling them gently as she sucked and licked on his member.

After a few minutes she pulled away and stripped off her skirt and shirt, leaving her in a bra and a tiny g-string.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:58 pm

He chuckled and kept moving in and out of her mouth. When she stood and stripped he grinned. He loved when she was just in her underwear. When she got back on her knees he grabbed her head as she went back to bobbing on his dick. Her mouth was tight warm and wet. He always loved her mouth. Ever since he was 12.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Aquata groaned as he took charge of her pace, she wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and used the other to lightly rub her clit through the thin fabric of her underwear.

A few minutes and she was thoroughly aroused, she pulled away from him forcefully, and grinned mischieviously, "You promised to make me come Al, you can't do that if you're completely spent on a blowjob."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Aladdin chuckled down at her. "You aren't the only one who's learned new things. I am now able to come more then once in a round. But if you insist." He grabbed her around the waist suddenly lifting her into his arms. He ripped her G-string. He pressed her body against the door. He moved down to is knees and wrapped her legs around his head. His hands began to massage her ass as his tongue began licking up and down her wet slit. He sucked on the lips and rolled her clit in his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Her gasp quickly turned into a long moan and she grabbed a handful of his hair as he do e between her legs. It didn't take long for her to start trembling, Al knew her body almost as well as she did and when he set his mind to it he could make her come undone in minutes.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Aladdin grinned into her body. He scraped his teeth against her clit as he drove his tongue into her cunt over and over. He lapped at her. His tongue rolled around inside her as his teeth continued crapping over her clit. His hands squeezed her ass tight and one of his fingers began massaging the rim of her ass. He hummed slightly letting his tongue vibrate inside her.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Aquata cursed and moaned, curling forward as he played with her sensitive clit. She lifted her hips and ground against his toying tongue, growing desperate for more pressure.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 am

Aladdin smirked into Aquata's dripping pussy. He sucked her clit into his mouth and nipped at it slightly with his teeth. He new how she loved that and that it would make her cum faster. He then licked his tongue over it to sooth it. He pressed down with his tongue as if cupping the clit with it. His finger that was circling her ass whole pushed it's way in up to the first knuckle and he wiggled it a bit. His other hand continued squeezing and pinching her all.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:19 am

Aquata threw her head back and and tried to stifle a scream as white hot pleasure overwhelmed her senses. She gasped for breath as she came down from the orgasmic high.

She looked down at him and frowned, "Why do you do that, when you know it makes me cum too quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:27 am

Aladdin licked up all her juices and turned his head up to her. "I promised you two orgasms didn't I? I just wanted to get one of them done cause I want to fuck you before midnight." He smirked and when back to licking her pussy.

His tongue dove in deep to her snatch and moved in and out with his tongue. His nose pressed hard against her clit keeping pressure on it to keep it stimulated. His finger in her ass moved deeper up to his second knuckle. He moved his finger in and out of her more harshly. His tongue moved in random patters on the inside of her pussy making sure to stimulate all of her.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:32 am

Since she was still oversensitive from her first climax the second one washed over her rather quickly. It was one thing she liked about Al's technique, she was more often than not left completely sated, sometimes to the point where her knees shook when she got up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:49 am

Aladdin smirked and licked up all the juices he could. He then stood and gently lowered Aquata to down around his waist. He then walked her over to his bed.

He dropped her down smirking and pulled off his tank top. He crawled over her kissing his way up her body. He took off her bra and began sucking on her breast. One hand moved down and cupped her ass and pressed a finger back into her ass whole. The other hand pinched and rolled her other nipple around. He pressed his hard cock against her hot slit as he moved back and forth against her.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:51 am

Aquata gasped and moaned as he manipulated her body, finally she had enough, "Al if you do not put that god damn cock in me this instant, I swear to god, I will kill you," she growled between moans.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:59 am

Aladdin grinned as he continued sucking on her breast. He then slammed his cock into her hard and began moving in her fast not letting her catch her breath. He bit hard on her nipple as he also shoved a second finger into her ass and moved them just has hard as she was moving his cock into her.

"Better?" He murmured as he went back to assaulting her chest and body.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:01 am

"Much," she moaned arching her back and attempting to meet his thrusts. Her skin was over sensitized and it felt like every inch of her body was on fire, she absolutely loved the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:10 am

Aladdin smirked as she tried to keep up with him. He then pulled out of her suddenly and forcefully flipped her over. He pulled her up onto all fours. "I read a book about different positions. And were going to try one now." He growled into her ear. He grabbed her ass and slammed his cock back into her pussy from behind. He wrapped his hands around Aquata and began squeezing her breasts harshly. He also began sucking on the back of her neck as he plowed into her over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:25 am

Aquata whimpered at the change of positions and was forced to rest her body weight on her lower arms. Despite the initial discomfort the position was actually much more enjoyable.

"You should read more often," She gasped out as he hit a particularly sensitive area.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:39 am

Aladdin grinned. "Oh I read plenty. I learned a lot from my break. 'Auntie Jeney'," He said the name sarcastically, "She decided to teach me some things herself and gave me a muggle book called the Camasuta (sp?). It's full of all these different positions that are designed to drive us both crazy." He pinched her nipples hard as he continued slamming his cock into her. He pulled back slightly and spanked her ass making it shake slightly.

He smirked down at her. He loved the tight wetness of her cunt as he continued slamming into her. He spanked her again happily.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:19 am

"Christ," Aquata mumbled not really listening to what was being said as the pleasure coursing through her veins made her blind and deaf to everything else.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:29 am

Aladdin smirked down at her suddenly getting a great idea. He grabbed on of her legs lifting it up and propped it over his opposite shoulder. He continued slamming into her as hard and he could. One hand moved to her clit and began pinching it while the other squeezed and slapped her ass. He kissed her leg as he continued moving. He felt his body start to tighten. He knew he would come soon but he had to hold it in until after Aquata came. One of the reasons she liked to come back to him was that he always made sure that she came more then him and he never left her unsatisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: