Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:34 am

Aquata bit down on her wrist to keep from screaming too loudly, that white hot pleasure was back, burning through her veins and making her feel lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:46 am

Aladdin smirked down at her. "You better come soon you hot tight little slut." he smirked as he continued slamming into her harder and harder. He pinched her clit hard with his nails as he moved two fingers into her ass moving them in her hard.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:48 am

Aquata's body crumpled as she came undone, her limbs shaking and her blood pulsing as she came.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:59 am

Aladdin felt Aquata tighten around him as she came. He stroked into her two more times before before cumming himself. He knew she took a birth control potions so he wasn't worried about cumming inside her.

He wrapped her around his waist and laid her on her back. He then laid down on top of her and laid down beside her still inside.

"That was fun." He put her on top of him. He stoked her back smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 am

She sighed as her body relaxed, "That's always fun," she replied enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss that washed over her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 am

Aladdin smirked and chuckled. "True true." He then remembered something.

"I almost forgot." He rolled them over putting her on her back. He reached under his bed and pulled something Aquata couldn't see out. He rolled them back over.

"I got you a present." He dropped the main part of the gift down holding onto the chain carefully as he displayed it to her

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"You like?" He asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:21 am

"I like," Aquata commented sitting up slightly to get a better look at the necklace, she did so love things that sparkled and Aladdin usually had good taste when he actually thought about what he was buying.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 am

Aladdin grinned. "Lets see how it looks." He reached up and put the necklace on her. He pulled the hair out letting it fall over her shoulders. He moved forward and kissed her shoulder. "You look hot on top of me like this. Though to be fair you always look hot." He licked her nipple grinning.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:54 am

"Flatterer," Aquata grinned absentmindedly as she admired the necklace resting against her porcelain skin.

"Not that I mind," She loved being complimented so really, his compliments just inflated the balloon that was her ego.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:58 am

Aladdin grinned. He massaged her ass with his hands gripping her.

"Oh I had an idea for tormenting the bitch that messed with you. Want to hear?" He smirked. He went back to sucking on her nipple flicking it with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 am

Aquata pondered the question, "Nope," She said hopping off the bed and gathering her clothes.

"I no longer care, she'll get hers if she keeps messing with Slytherins. After all, the some of the girls in our house are worse than I'd ever be," She said puling her skirt up over her legs.

She picked up her ruined thong and shook her head, "You owe me new underwear."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:10 am

Aladdin laughed. "Put it on my tab." He slapped her ass from his bed. "I'll take you shopping in Hogsmead this weekend."

Aladdin stood pulling his pants up and pulled on his tank top. "You want to hang out in the common room of see you later?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:19 am

"I gotta go find someone to do an essay for me," She said snapping on her bra, "Why does school have to involve so much school work."

She walked over to him and kissed him lightly, "But you'll have me all weekend."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 am

He kissed her back. "Let me know if you need my help." He put his arm around her and started walking with her back to the common room.

"And we can have lots of fun at the weekend."
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 am

"I'm sure we will, " She separated herself from him when they left the boy's dorms and started walking towards her own dorm =, she needed to shower before she attempted anything.

"ta ta, " she waved goodbye to him as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)   Friends with Benefits has so many benefits  (Tag: M rated) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends with Benefits has so many benefits (Tag: M rated)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2