Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends half of the equation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

Friends half of the equation Empty
PostSubject: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Aladdin was laying on one of the couches in the common room. He had finished his homework and was doing as his parents requested and reading a muggle book. In his country muggles and wizards were much closer then in most of the rest of the world. His family felt that as the heir he needed a better understanding of the muggle world then others. It wasn't bad but he was bored too.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Aquata had entered the common room quietly, her rose petal pink ballet flats making hardly any noise on the stone floor. When she saw Al sprawled out on the couch she walked over and leaned on the back of the sofa. She tilted her head to read the title of the book he was reading. It was a novel unlike any she had ever seen.

"What are you reading?" She asked, her nose curled up in distain.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Aladdin looked up at Aquata and smiled. "A book of muggle poetry my parents want me to read. Because muggles are closer to wizards in my country my parents think it's a good idea I know about their culture." He took her hand and lead her around to the side of the couch beside him. "Sit with me while I'm bored huh?" He asked jokingly as he pulled her down into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 pm

She scoffed and pulled herself up with a little difficulty, "You know, I do have better things to do than just sit here while you read your little muggle book."

She brushed invisible dust off her clothes and straightened her hair, her shoulders back, the picture of a poised young woman.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Aladdin chuckled at her poised behavior. "I could read to you. Some of these aren't to bad." He put one hand on her knee moving his thumb over her in circles.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:17 pm

She laughed and danced away, "No thanks, I have limited patience for the written word and besides, I really do have other things to do."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 pm

"Oh come on." Aladdin pouted holding onto her wrist. "You have other people do your homework, your not part of a club, your not on a time. Couldn't you spare a little while to sit with your best friend while he's bored." He gave her his most pleading look and pouted his lip.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:25 pm

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest, "You are such a dork," She commented before kicking off her shoes and settling herself on the opposite side of the couch and placed her feet in Aladdin's lab.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Aladdin grinned and held her waist. "You know you love me. And since you are taking time out of your oh so busy schedule you can pick the next poem we read."

(OOC: I have a book of poems so pick a number between 1 and 693 tongue )
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:33 pm

"Fine," She sighed and grabbled the book, she flipped through a few pages and handed the novel back to Aladdin, "There, happy?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Aladdin grinned as he took the book. "With you in my lap how can I not be happy." He grinned and looked down at the book.

"Midsummer

You loved me for a little,
Who could not love me long;
You gave me wings of gladness
And lent my spirit song.

You loved me for an hour
But only with your eyes;
Your lips I could not capture
By storm or by surprise.

Your mouth that I remember
With rush of sudden pain
As one remembers starlight
Or roses after rain . . .

Out of a world of laughter
Suddenly I am sad . . .
Day and night it haunts me,
The kiss I never had.

By Sydney King Russell" Aladdin did an overly dramatic voice as he read through the poem.

He closed his eyes and closed the book on his finger. "What is wrong with this loser. Just kiss the girl dammit." He turned to Aquata. "Do you want to do something else babe? I've been reading this stupid thing so long I'm actually starting to understand it." He said with annoyance as he looked up at the roof of the Slytherins dungeon common room.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:08 pm

"Well," Aquata needlessly dragged out the word, "I do need to go shopping since I seem to be lacking a few pairs of underwear," she smirked at him.

"And my brother's birthday is coming up and I need to select a gift that will not bring shame upon him, myself or our family."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 am

"Well..." He thought for a moment. "Will you model the underwear and give me a private lap dance later?" He asked smirking. His hand running along her thigh. "I will help you find something for your brother." He moved her against his slightly hard dick. He had started to get excited when she talked about needing new underwear.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:16 am

"Oh no," She shook her head, "you're the reason I need more in the first place, I'd like for it to stay whole for at lest a few months."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

Aladdin chuckled and nodded. He leaned forward and kissed her ear sweetly. "Ok straight up shopping trip it is. You want to go now or later?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 am

"I suppose I should go now," she replied with a sigh, "Jonathan's birthday is in a week and it will take at least that long for an Owl to make it to the manor."

Aquata truly hated shopping for her brother, they had both grown up with the finest of everything, but Jonathan had much more discerning tastes, whereas Aquata liked anything that sparkled and had coast at least 200 gallons.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Aladdin hugged her lightly knowing the issue she had with her family. "Lets get it over with then. Where do you want to start to get the losers present then we can go shopping for you and I'll get you something expensive and shinny to go with your new underwear." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:51 pm

"Let's start with Gladrags," Aquata decided, "Maybe they'll have something...a handkerchief collection maybe."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:50 am

Aladdin turned on the couch letting Aquata off his lap. He stood after her. He looked at her skeptically as he sent his book back up to his room. "Would you brother seriously like that as a gift because if so he's even lamer then you made him out to be." He joked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:41 am

Aquata laughed Jonathan wouldn't like anything from Gladrags but, Hogsmede had a limited supply of shops, so really the only other thing should could do was order his gift but it was unlikely that anything would arrive on time. And Aquata really didn't want to hear the lecture she would get if she forgot about her brother's birthday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends half of the equation   Friends half of the equation Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends half of the equation
Page 1 of 1