Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traçage, s'il vous plait?

Go down 
+4
Pippalene Filch
Aileen Quinn
Molly Starkey
Vanessa Corvus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

Traçage, s'il vous plait? Empty
PostSubject: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:16 am

TITLE MEANS: 'PLOTTING, PLEASE?'
TIS FRENCH.
WHAT? ALL THE WITTY ENGLISH TITLES WERE TAKEN...

Vanessa Corvus

FRIENDS
Riley Grey [IDEFK]

LOVE INTERESTS
John Smith OF COURSE WHO ELSE

ENEMIES
Nil

ALTERNATIVE
Nil

James Matthew Flume

FRIENDS
Nil

LOVE INTERESTS
Nil

ENEMIES
Nil

ALTERNATIVE
Nil

Last edited by Vanessa Corvus on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:56 am

Well, we all know how John feels.

The only other character that I can think would interact with Vanessa might be Molly, since she's John's niece.
Other than that, I'm not sure, haha, but if you can think of anything, let meh know~ <3
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:55 am

Not sure how much Vanessa and Aileen would get along, she's not exacty one to focus on ghosts I think. Though yes the two are of the same house so mabey they'll at least be somewhat civil so long as she doesn't learn aileen was the one to curse john.

As for William, idk. The only thing maybe saving him from her antics might be because he's a hufflepuff like John. Then again, maybe she'll like to appear at the worst of times, like when he and tony are being all snuggly and hufflepuffy XD
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:46 am

You cannot comprehend how tempted I am to create 'Vanessa's shitlist' because let's face it: NOBODY IS GOING TO BE HER FRIEND AHAHAHAHA

@Aileen: she'd most likely like Aileen simply as she is Slytherin. She trusts her own house and favours them infinitely. So, Aileen therefore has a higher chance of get along with Vans if she wanted to. BUT IF/WHEN VANESSA LEARNS THE TRUTH... GOOD GOD IT'LL BE HORRIFIC.

@William: AW BUT I LOVE WILLIAM. XD But yeah he'd be picked on a bit...

@Molly: CAN WE AT SOME POINT GET A HOLIDAY FAMILY REUNION THING GOING AND PETER AND MOLLY ARE LIKE "JOHN WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?" JUST 'CAUSE IT'D BE HILARIOUS AND CAUSE I LOVE THEM ALL
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 am

YES PLEASE. PLEASE
I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN
WHY ISN'T ANYONE PLAYING PETER?
D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 am

LET ME BE YOUR FRIEND. ARM FLAILING EERYWEREZ
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 am

@Kristopher: SHHH KRISTOPHER COME INTO MY ARMSSSSS we must plot it'd be lovely IDK HOW IT'D TURN OUT BUT STILL. LOVELY.

@Molly: OH LAWD LET IT HAPPEN. AND WE NEED A PETER I MEAN IT'S GETTING RIDICULOUS NOW. ALL I WANT IS SOME ADORABLE AWKWARD PETER AND VANESSA MOMENTS (i should maybe upload all the little drabbles i have accumulated over the past year...................................um)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 am

//offers large amounts of hugs!

IM HERE. Idk how it will work BUT IT WILL
Back to top Go down
Pippalene Filch

Pippalene Filch

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 am

before Pippa met Emily her only friends were the ghosts that lived in her home or on her uncle's ship. I don't know how Vanessa would like hyperactive Hufflepuffs though XD
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:10 pm

YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU

But no, seriously. If you ever need a a victim to bully, Tony's at your disposal. Wink
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:23 pm

SUPERNATURAL CREATURES FTW

WHY HAVE THEY NEVER MET? THEY HAD LIKE, ONE INTERACTION, AND IT WAS BECAUSE NESSA WAS TALKING TO KAYA OR SOMETHING, IDK.

THEY MUST BE FRIENDS
OR ACQUAINTANCES.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:58 am

@Kristopher: BUT HE'S SO CHEESY AND ADORABLE THOUGH. (I actually really love BabyBell (will anyone get that joke?)(it's probably best they don't because it was a terrible one....) so much it's ridiculous.)

@Pippalene: Pippa is actually pretty cool, I like her story. I'd love to organise something with you where/whenever. I don't know if they'd get along too well tho. Vanessa's a bully. Although if people are nice and make an effort she tends to soften to them. So. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING.

@Tony: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?

@Akasha: HAFHAILKSA THEY MUST BE FRIENDS. IT IS LAW. VANESSA WOULD INITIALLY DISTRUST HER BECAUSE EWGRYFFINDORS BUT SHHHHH THEY WILL BE FRIENDS and it will be lovely.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 am

Waycca would either have annual sass-offs with her, or find Van's snarkiness enduring. So, like, frenemies or some shit?
Idem about Todd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 am

THE JOKE WAS WASTED ON MEEEEEEEEEE.

OTL.

I'madorable?clearlyyouhavemeconfusedwithKnox 8U
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:25 am

@Waycca: Shhh, Waycca just come. <3 xD I like to imagine they'd bicker like an old married couple. AND TODD COULD BE THEIR PET/ADOPTED CHILD WAIT WhAT

@Kristopher: I figured it would be. It wasn't much of a joke tbh.
Traçage, s'il vous plait? Bonbelvsbabybel2
I think these are only in the UK BUT THEY WERE THE SHIT MAN I WANT A BABYBEL NOW
They were little cheeses and they are cute and cheesy and ashgfakfhskj WHY DID I EVEN WRITE IT IT WAS SO LAME
(KNOX IS CUTE TOO BUT ASGKJFALJGDLA KRISTOPHER. IDK WHY I JUST LIKE HIM.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 am

I KNOW WAHT THAT IS. DAMN VANS YOU'RE SO CHEESEY 8D

JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:30 am

Ooh, yes of course they will! The Sass will fill the room and force them to become begrudging accomplices.YES YES OKAY I AM TOTALLY ON BOARD FOR THIS NOW! HE WON'T EVEN NEED TO BE FED REGULARLY HOW FANTASTIC.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:55 am

@Kristopher: IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER YOU GOTTA GET WITH MY FRIENDS

@Todd: THIS IS A FLAWLESS PLAN HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:58 am

Make it last forever, friendship never ends!
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 am

I AM NOT EXACTLY KIND AND CONSIDERATE TO MY CHARACTERS, SHAES

BESIDES, EVERYONE NEEDS THEIR HUFFLEPUFF VICTIM

and because maybe I miss Toby just a bit...
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:08 am

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis~

OH GOD YOU HAVE AWAKENED THE BEAST WITHIN ME I CAN'T RESTRAIN IT

@Tony: ajfakhsfjktobyno. i forgot about him and now i am having emotions i miss the old characters so much. also there are many things i'd like to say to regarding doctor who, rory, arthur darvill and riley and how his l/a rep used to be arthur at the beginning of time but SPOILERS GOD DAMN AHFJKAHKG
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 am

OH MY GOD, DOCTOR WHO AND RUPERT GRAVES AND--DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

XDD I'd almost forgotten that! Yeah, good old Arthur...would have been a fun rep... Man do I miss those old characters and plots and stuff. I'm just dying to bring Riley back for Vanessa/Riley-bonding time and whatnot. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:29 am

BEST. EPISODE. EVER. ahfklsahjl the inner six year old me is weeping with joy.

BUT
JESUS
I DON'T WANT TO POST SPOILERS EVERYWHERE BUT JESUS IT'S HAAAaaaaaaaaaard.

ALSO
NEFERTITI.
I NEEDN'T SAY ANYTHING MORE.

and you totally should.
just for vanessa.
just for me.
you know you love me. sh don't question it just bring riley back.
Back to top Go down
Pippalene Filch

Pippalene Filch

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:16 am

LOL XD I think by this time she's gotten used to bullies XD THEY SHALL BE FRIENDS AND IT SHALL BE CUTE~! sorry Razz I had like, an entire bag of chocolate bars for breakfast and yea XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:01 am

I don't know who, what, when, where or why . . . but I want something to do with Vanessa.

Even if I'm just bothering your ghosty butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traçage, s'il vous plait?   Traçage, s'il vous plait? Empty

Back to top Go down

Traçage, s'il vous plait?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next