Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- Empty
PostSubject: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:18 am

Penelope had woken up, a bit stiff and achy on the couch. Luckily no one had crowded around her - actually, most people had left her alone, thankfully, and she wondered if it had anything to do with Sherlock. He had probably hissed and clawed at anyone who had tried to get near her; he was very protective that way, and maybe a little possessive as well. What was his was his and Penelope was definitely his.

Penelope had slowly made her way up to the dorm to change out of her uniform and into something more comfortable - she didn't have classes this morning, thank goodness. She changed into a light pair of skinny denim jeans and a somewhat loose fitting beige sweater. She slipped on her flats, as they were her favorite pair of shoes, and ran a brush through her tangled brown hair.

Penny felt like crap, to be perfectly frank, and she couldn't help but wonder if this was the hangover from all the drinking the night before. Lights seemed much too bright, sounds much too loud, her stomach was a little testy, she felt extremely tired, and her head was starting to hurt again. This only added to her list of reasons as to why she should never drink again. This felt horrible and she never wanted to experience it more than once.

Slowly, she made her way down to the Great Hall. She was particularly hungry, but something cold to drink sounded rather divine at the moment... and perhaps she'd see Aladdin down there. He had said to come find him if she had a hangover, but she wasn't used to going down to the dungeons other than for potions class - and that didn't sound to appealing in any case. So first, she'd check the Great Hall and then maybe work up the courage to descend into the dungeons if he was not there.

As she entered, she let out a small groan at the steady noise level of the students and the brightness of it all. Yes, she was never going to drink again. She looked around for a moment, not really spotting him - though her vision didn't seem to be up to par at the moment, so perhaps she had just looked over him.

Penny moved to sit down at the end of the Ravenclaw table, a glass of water appearing before her. She silently thanked the house elves in the kitchens for knowing what she wanted and she reached out to gently nurse it. She had felt exceedingly thirsty. She'd finish up her water and wait a little bit before returning to her search.

Last edited by Penelope Baudelaire on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 am

It was the morning after Aladdin had had that drinking game with Lope. He had already had a dose of the potion himself. He entered the Great hall looking around for her. He spotted her nursing a glass of water and headed over to her. He gently put his hand on her shoulder and kissed her temple in a friendly gesture. He then set a small corked vile on the table next to her water.

"Here you go. Just like I promised." He smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Penelope was taken off guard slightly as a hand was gently placed onto her shoulder and a kiss to her temple. She blushed, turning to see Aladdin smiling down at her. "O-oh, th-thank you," she smiled softly as she glanced down at the vial. Hopefully that would help her considerably, because she could really, really use it. She reached out, grasping it in her small hands before uncorking it. She brought it to her lips, hesitating slightly for she was unsure how it would taste, and the drank it as fast as she possibly could. She grimaced and hoped that it would work fast, because all she wanted to do was go back to sleep, but she still had a full day ahead of her.

After taking the potion, she turned to look back up at Aladdin. Most of last night was a bit hazy, but she remembered it... and it confused her just a little bit. She wasn't sure how to even think about what had happened. She hadn't really been put into a situation like that before. She bit her lip before offering another smile. "Really, uhm, th-thank you very much," she honestly appreciated it, and she also wasn't sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Aladdin smiled and sat down. "It's no trouble. I am the one that got you drunk." He looked over at her. "You need to eat a normal breakfast and as soon as you get a chance take a nap. The potion takes care of the side effects of the hangover but your body will still be a bit tired. I know you Ravenclaws wouldn't miss a day of class even if you were amputated so just as soon as you can relax and get extra sleep tonight." He explained smiling.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Penelope gave a slight shrug. He wasn't the one who was completely at fault. He hadn't necessarily forced her to drink. She reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear and nodded as he told her what she should probably do; she mentally wondered to herself if she should be taking notes, but then realized how incredibly naive that would make her. "O-okay, y-yes, I will try and do that... I don't, uh, have many classes... so that should be good," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Aladdin smiled and rubbed circles on her back. "Oh I almost forgot." He reached into his pocket. "I was going through my stuff and I found something I think you will like."

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

He dropped it in front of her dangling it by a chain.

"What do you think?" He asked grinning.

(OOC: I didn't realize it would be this bad tongue )
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:44 pm

When Penelope felt his hand rubbing circles on her back, she tried not to stiffen up a bit. Contact still sent her mind into a whirl. She blinked for a moment, furrowing her eyebrows as he reached into his pocket. He had found something that he thought she might like? Really? She definitely had not been expecting that... though the only thing that was least expected was what he dangled in front of her.

Penny's eyes widened at the necklace. Questions whirled around in her mind, one wondering why he simply had it in his belongings here at Hogwarts. She definitely didn't think that was something you carried around with you to school. Her eyes fluttered, trying to wrap her mind around the beautiful piece of jewelry in front of her and she immediately felt flustered again. "U-u-uhm... i-it's... i-it's b-beautiful," Penelope finally managed to stutter out, though truly confused as to why he would show here it... other than that he thought it was something she would like. Merlin, Penny had a feeling any girl would like that.

[what would be that bad?]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 am

(OOC: Opps I meant big sorry )

Aladdin smiled. "I'm glad you like it." He stood up and put the necklace around her neck. He pulled her hair out. He moved his head beside her. "Well that looks great on you." He smiled and sat down. "My Father and I are both gift givers we love doing it so every year and break he sends me here with lots of jewelry that I can give to people I like. And when I saw that I knew it was for you. It's beautiful enough to work at a formal event but casual enough to go with your uniform."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 am

[oh, ahaha, that makes more sense then.]

Penelope was in a state of shock as Aladdin placed it around her neck. She turned to look at him, her lips parted just a bit. He just gave out jewelry to people he liked? "I-I... A-Aladdin... I can't... I can't accept this," she bit her lip. She held the pendant in her hand, looking down at it. It was very beautiful and she could only imagine how expensive it was. A gift like this was much too extravagant... it wasn't something to be wasted on her. Her face was pinking over, as it often did, and she looked back up at the Slytherin. "I-it's too much... I-I appreciate it... but..." something like that should not be wasted on her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 am

Aladdin held up his hands signalling he wouldn't take it back. "It's not to much Lope." he said his nickname for her with a grin. "Fact is my family has a lot of stuff like this that is never used. Things like this need to be worn they need to fulfill their purpose to make beautiful things even more so." He complemented her with a grin. "Besides I couldn't take that off you if I wanted to. It looks too good on you."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 am

Penelope bit her lip, glancing back down at the necklace. She honestly didn't feel as if she deserved to have anything like this. There was almost a sense of guilt for having received something like it, but she did think it was beautiful... and Aladdin was refusing to take it back. Penny looked back up, blushing madly. "O-oh... I-I don't..." she bit her lip once more before offering a small, soft smile. "Th-thank you... v-very much..." She wasn't sure what else she could say, really.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 am

Aladdin smiled happily. "I'm glad you like it. Just promise to ware it as often as possible. It really does look great on you." He put some of her hair behind her ear smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 am

Penny blushed as he tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "O-okay... I... promise," she gave a small smile. She would have to; it was so beautiful and it was meant to be worn, obviously. She'd probably alternate wearing this and her mother's necklace whenever possible. Gosh, she just couldn't believe that Aladdin would give her something like this... or anyone for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:11 am

Aladdin smiled. He stood. "I'll see you later." He patted her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 am

Penelope smiled and gave a small nod. "O-okay, see you later," she gave a small wave to him before he left. She turned to look down at her water. She was starting to feel better, that was for sure, though she was still tired. She took another sip of her drink before standing up and heading back to the Ravenclaw tower for a nap before classes... her hand gently rested upon the necklace, still marveling over its beauty.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:45 am

you should totally have Todd find out the necklace is from Aladdin make him kind of jealous. Razz and you can tell Todd that at some point he can confront Aladdin about it.... fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 pm

haha, okay. Sounds like a prompt for some awesome drama~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-   I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END- Empty

Back to top Go down

I Vow to Never Drink Again {Aladdin} -END-
Page 1 of 1