Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} Empty
PostSubject: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:32 pm

((Stupid title...I'm sorry...forgive my shame))

Aquata stormed into the common room, it had been two days since New Years and that stupid hufflepuff's curse, and still she had light scars from the boils. Of course they would be gone by morning but that didn't change that fact that her skin was marred TODAY.

She was annoyed beyond belief, and to add insult to injury, the third year ravenclaw she had coerced into being her homework slave had bailed on the deal. She would never again pay before delivery in full.

She dropped gracefully onto one of the couches and glared at the wall, plotting revenge.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Aladdin walked into the common room and saw Aquata sitting on the couch looking like she was ready to kill someone. That usually meant they would be having some fun. He sat down next to her.

"So who are we going to torment now?" He asked smirking as he laid his hand on her thigh moving it up and down as he smirked.

He wasn't a big fan of the slight scaring on her face but they would be gone soon, they weren't on the rest of her body and they had been friends since their first train ride to Hogwarts. He stroked her thigh grinning at her angry face. He was glad she was almost never angry with him.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:48 pm

"Not torment," Aquata corrected, "Murder, slowly and painfully. That Stupid Hufflepuff ruined my skin!"

She turned slightly to face the dark boy next to her, "In case you haven't noticed, I am nothing, without it. I couldn't even get a Ravenclaw to do my homework, not for all the sex in world the way I'm looking!"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Aladdin laughed at her. "I know your face isn't as good as normal but did you not try flashing the Ravenclaw your tits? The scaring isn't one any of that. And maybe the guy is into kinky stuff. Did you offer to let him have your ass? Some guys would do it with someone a Hag if it meant fucking a tight ass. And for future reference you should always get the merchandiser first or at least start the guy off and then not finish the job until you have what you want." Aladdin's hand moved up to just under the juncture between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:00 pm

"You would know about all that kinky stuff wouldn't you Al?" She smirked at him, Aquata wouldn't have been surprised if Al's father had invented some of the things people considered kinky. After all, the man had a harem he had to keep all those women pleased one way or another.

"And of course I tried all that, I thought he'd be easy since he's a third year and probably has never had any."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Aladdin laughed as he massaged the inside of her thigh. "Maybe the kid is gay and doesn't know it yet. Well if worst comes to worst you could talk one of those stupid Hufflepuff sluts into blowing a guy while you offer to let him have you both. Then you have a three way. You like those." He smirked as his fingers started moving over her covered slit. "Of to hurt then we can drug the Huffelpuff slut that messed with your face and the stupid third year Ravenclaw strip them naked put them in the Great Hall and put his little dick in her pussy or ass. Make it look like they were having kinky sex on the staff table... oh better yet in the head masters chair." He wiggled his eyebrows. "You like?" He stroked her through her underwear more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:17 pm

"Even I'm not that cruel," She giggled as she leaned into him and opened her legs slightly. She reached down and palmed his growing erection and applied the barest amount of pressure.

"How on earth did we put up with each other before the sex?" She purred, the friends-with-benefits relationship the two maintained was beneficial for both, in more ways than one. Not only did it allow them to release their more carnal urges but it also gave them someone to attend social functions with, without having the pressures and commitments of a true relationship.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Aladdin grinned as she palmed his cock. They were in a very dark part of the common room once they had gotten away with all out sex during a party from this spot. This spot had nice memories of Aquata sucking his dick and him licking her cunt.

"Well to be fair we started fucking in second year. And in first year we made everyone's lives hell." He slipped his fingers under her robs and cupped her pussy. He moved his hand over her rubbing her without giving her any relief.

He turned and sucked her ear lob into his mouth. "You want to have fun here or go up to my room and fuck." He pressed his hand into her again. "Either one will make you feel better and then we can think about how to get back at those bastard that screwed you over the wrong way." He licked her neck and then began sucking on it hard under her ear.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

"Since when have I ever said no to sex?" she groaned out lifting her hips as his hand brushed over her mound, "though I'm not in an exhibitionist mood today, so the dorms are the better choice."

Even as she said it, she found herself hard-pressed to rise, especially now that Al's fingers had worked their way into her panties.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Aladdin chuckled as he continued massaging her pussy.

"Well it's always polite to ask first before taking a woman on her back, or front, or side or knees, or any other number positions." his smirk widened as he spoke.

He then stood and pulled her toward the stairs to his dorm room.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] here ^^

oh and we should totally do a fanfiction about when they lost their virginity ^^ night night <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}   Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell Hath No Fury {Tag: Aladdin}
Page 1 of 1