Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 am

Ambrose entered the Room of Requirement, smiling slightly when he saw the set up that had been provided. All that he had needed was a quiet place to think, and it certainly had been provided. A few large leather sofas, not too unlike those in the common room, and some book shelves. Not that he was going to take a deeper look into the contents of those book shelves. No, it was a time for thinking, not for studying.

He walked over and collapsed heavily into one of the larger sofas, stretching out his legs, letting one hand lazily over the edge. Ambrose stared up at the ceiling, somewhat more content than beforehand. It was nice to be away from the presence of a girl for a short while, just to clear his head
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 am

Aladdin was wondering around the castle again. He found that when he wasn't occupied he liked to just walk through the castle not thinking and just being. It relaxed him.

He then realized that he was walking by the room of requirement and saw a door. He opened it curiously and spotted what must have been his favorite male in the school.

"Hey Ambrose." He greeted as he came inside.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 am

Ambrose looked up sleepily from his spot and smiled slightly upon seeing Aladdin walk into the room.

"Hey, my own little Don Juan," he said, giving a half hearted wave. "I didn't pin you down as much of a thinker. At least, I assume that's why you're here, it's why this room was created. Got something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Aladdin smiled as he came in. He sat down on the opposite couch. "More like avoiding thinking. Sometimes I like to just relax and not think. You know?" he laid down on the couch and sighed and relaxed happily.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:36 am

"I wouldn't know, I'm a regular Aristotle. Constantly thinking," he said with a lazy smile, tapping a finger to his temple. He returned his gaze to the ceiling, his leg kicking gently over the edge of the sofa. "Guess it's nice sometimes just to relax. Didn't think you had it hard enough to need a relaxed moment, though, you're way too young for stress. Plus if your reputation's as good as I've been told, I'd have thought you had other relaxation methods," Ambrose added, winking theatrically and laughing
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 am

Aladdin laughed as he continued laying out on the couch. "True enough, but to make sure stress doesn't build up over time you need to decompress even if your not stressed much. You know cut it off before it builds up. And sometimes my girls are working and I don't want to get to in the way of their education to some that can be really important. And I have had to deal with some stress. When I'm at home I have to deal with dozens of little brothers and sisters. School is the only place I can get time alone and have it be quit so I take advantage when I can." He explained as he looked up at the ceiling.

He turned his head to the older boy. "So anything new in you life right now?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:21 am

"New?" Ambrose repeated, thinking to himself. "No idea. Probably. I think I accidentally became monogamous," he said, giving a small smile to himself at the thought of his time in Honeydukes with Lucie. "More for you I guess. Though that's probably not such big news. And I suppose your life's a barrel of new events?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:10 am

Aladdin raised an eyebrow at this new information, then chuckled. "Well it's always nice to know there's less competition out there. Who's the girl so I don't try anything on her? And no new stuff. I've laid ground work with two or three new girls and I'll see were that goes. Can't wait to start Quidditch of course. And Halloween will be fun. I still need to pick out a costume but that's about it. You know what your going to be for Halloween yet?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:03 am

"Ah, the ground work. Such charming language from one so young." Ambrose rolled his eyes, unable to help himself from feeling slightly distant from that sort of single life. "Her name's Lucie. Luciana. Far too old for you, try it if you like but I can't say you'll escape with your face in tact." He paused for a moment, thinking on Halloween. "I have some ideas. Some very, very awesome ideas. But you're not allowed to hear them, otherwise it spoils the surprise. I can assure you, though, that it will be the single sexiest thing you ever saw on a man," he assured, laughing out loud. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 pm

"I'll keep that all in mind. And age doesn't really matter to me heck if one of the pretty teachers gave me an opening I'd take it. Is this Luciana in Slytherin? I don't recognize the name."

He then thought for a moment. "I have an idea for a costume but I'm going to keep mine quiet to. I wouldn't want to be the only one getting a surprise that night." He said with a joking voice.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:32 am

"So young, so full of rampaging hormones," Ambrose laughed. "She's in Gryffindor, actually. And yes, she is far too old for you, even if she's still at school." This boy had much to learn... he doubted he would though. Aladdin seemed rather content with his mannerisms. "Certainly I'll be looking forward to seeing it if you've put thought into a costume, Should be a bit of fun I suppose, nothing like a good ol' party to get the holiday in motion. Feels too long since I was last in an unbearably uncomfortable outfit with an unbearably uncomfortable amount of people"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:05 am

Aladdin chuckled. Ambrose must really like this girl. "Well at least with costumes you should be able to sneak out with you new lady without people noticing too much. And of course I'm putting thought into my costume. If I dress up I plan to look damn nice." He said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 am

"Naw, you always look nice dear," Ambrose said, finally hoisting himself from the couch, sitting up. It looked like a nap was out of the window anyway. "I'm amazed they haven't really done anything a little different this year, though. It's always the same sort of ball, we just dress up. It's my last Halloween, I was wondering if they'd do something awesome. I'm sensing a Common Room party just to liven things up a bit"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:23 am

Aladdin grinned and sat up. "Sound badass. I did hear that their going to charm the costumes so that unless you tell someone who you are no one will know it's you." he grinned at the implications of what he could do with that kind of anonymity.

"I can get us free stolen firewhiskey too if you want." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:57 am

[[sorry this has been late, been totally either uninspired or out of it lately XD]]

"Hmmmm, this firewhisky you speak of sounds tempting," Ambrose said musingly, stroking his imaginary beard. "All those years I spent looking forward to becoming of age, just so I could buy alcohol... and I'm still resorting to the stolen stuff. Isn't life brilliant?" He laughed and looked a little more directly at Aladdin, pondering. "You'd best be keeping it sober at the party, you know? Still so young, we wouldn't want to be a bad influence now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Aladdin chuckled. "I will have you know that I've been drinking legally in my home country since I was 12 I have a great tolerance for things even stronger then firewhiskey. Thank you very much." He gave a mock pout and crossed his arms over his chest. He turned away joking that he was younger then he really was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]   Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Contemplation [[Tag Aladdin]]
Page 1 of 1