Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 am

Scarlet walked into the Gryffindor Common Room after telling the fat lady in the picture the password. She smiled as she turned around, "Welcome to the Gryffindor Common room. You'll find where your room is and who your sharing your room with. Please obey the rules and not go out after curfew. I do not want to see Gryffindor lose house points.." She said softly, but strict, "So please first get your things in your room and then you may rest down here for a while..Thank you.." Scarlet said as she nodded and headed to the board to see where she was roomed.

Gryffindor Dormitories
Female Dormitory One: Evie Siren, Akasha Wynters, Scarlet Nightingale
Female Dormitory Two: Jessica Landon, Molly Starkey, Alice Sanders
Male Dormitory One: Peter Garfield, Zuko Ryuu, Fionn Causer

When she did she headed towards her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Fionn flopped into one of the armchairs and stared at the ever cheerful fire that was always lit. first day, first real day os school. Fionn hoped this year would be the break out year, the year things would change. that's why he'd challenged Molly, right? but now was the problem of whether she'd keep her discoveries to herself or not... the boy looked up as someone entered the room, eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 pm

((Is this the morning after they arrived at Hogwarts? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:40 pm

((other people are doing it..yea, it is ^^))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 am

Akasha walked down the steps into the common room, fidgeting with the inside of her bag, trying to make sure that she had all pf her school books. She glanced up when she sensed another person, but did a double take when she realized who the person was.

Her green eyes narrowed on Fionn Causer, her body going tense. She just realized that she had paused in her walking, and immediately started again. She let out a stiff, " Morning" and continued on her way to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 am

he looked with little enthusiasm at the person who came into the room. "you know, I'd think you could sense me at once, seeing as you're a born predetor. what, can't do it as well when you're low on blood?" he drawled lazily and leaned back in his chair. "and morning to you too, Banphrionsa bán" (princess white)
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:17 am

A small growl of annoyance escaped Akasha's throat,it was too damn early in the morning for this. " Actually no, since my diet now comprises of purely animal blood, my senses aren't what they used to be. I've heard that just one drop of human blood is all I'll need. Perhaps you should offer your neck so we could see if it's true."

A voice fluttered from the back of her head that sounded like Dominics. 'Don't threaten the humans...'

She sighed, "As much as I'd love to banter with you, Causer, I must be going. It's almost time for breakfast and class. Good day." She went through the portrait without another word.

((sorry, gotta be at another post! Surprised ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:19 pm

"I would, but I'm afraid it would leave a scar" he joked, inwardly shuddering, and gave a flippant salute as she left the room. "we've still got a half hour, girleen. but whatever. bye-bye, Banphrionsa bán"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Molly bounded downstairs, a little more awake thanks to her shower. Her two braids fell over her shoulders and made her look a little childlike, but she didn't mind. She thought they were relatively cute. She wore the normal uniform - the annoying skirt, the long socks, the white button down, grey vest, Gryffindor tie, and black cloak. Moll had her bag slung over her shoulder, but she wasn't planning on leaving quite yet - it was still rather early. Perhaps she'd sit by the fire and read her Quidditch book.

When Moll reached the bottom of the stairs she stopped and let out a long, exaggerated sigh. "You're down here?" Molly groaned, seeing Fionn as he sat on one of the armchairs. Dragging her feet, Molly moved to sit on the couch, pulling her knees up under her as she did so. She put her bag on the floor next to her, grabbed her book, and wondered if he would actually let her read or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 pm

he snorted, spotting Molly. "hello to you too, redbird" he propped his feet on the table in front of him, letting them get warmed by the fire. "what, you didn't bother studying before coming? jeez Molly. you're worse than I am" he shifted in his seat, clearly enjoying being the nag. "cramming right before a class is not going to help you" he told her smugly. "I already memorized it" it had taken long hours during the summer, but he'd done it.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 pm

"Redbird? That's a new one," Molly snorted, still looking down at her book, though she was clearly too distracted to read the incoherent words. She shook her head and allowed her eyes to roam up to look a Fionn, a frown placed on her face. She let out a sigh and placed the book down on her lap, though it wasn't fully closed thanks to her right hand's pointer finger holding her place.

"I'm not studying, Dingus," she told him, rolling her eyes. Though, in all truths, she hadn't studied much over summer break anyway. Enough to know what she was getting into for each class, but that was about it. "I'm actually reading this book for pleasure. So you can wipe that smug expression off of your face because, for your information, I've already read this book twice over. It just happens to be very well written and I quite enjoy it as Quidditch is one of my favorite past times." With that, Moll picked up her book and attempted to read for a second time. Would this work? She highly doubted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:50 pm

"eh, the twins coined it when I told them about you. actually, one wants to know if you can come on one of the breaks so he can meet you. desperate fool anyway. they both said however, that your personality sounded like a redbird, active and happy and always right. and since you're not jinxing my face into the floor, I think it's safe to use the nickname, no?" he sat fully un and turned towards her, tilting his head to look at the title. "Quittich through the ages? Molly, you've read that book so often you could rewrite it word for word"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Molly chuckled. "That's okay, then, I suppose. It does sound rather befitting - I quite agree with the always being right bit," Molly smirked. She then gave a half shrug. "I'd hate to disappoint on of "the twins" - I'm unsure of their names, really - but I doubt that will happen. Can't let my grandmother spend her holidays alone." She smiled before returning to her book.

"Mm, well, perhaps I simply enjoy re-reading it every year," Molly mused. It was true, though, she was often reading this book and she always had it in her bag. It was a beat-up old thing and the only thing you could see on the cover anymore was the title. If it had been any other book, she would have replaced it long ago, but she didn't because, in flourished letters, was the signature of her father. He had been the Gryffindor's keeper and captain when he attended Hogwarts. Perhaps that's what got her so involved in Quidditch - because her father had loved it so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

"the twins-Murdock and Myles. one's married, the other's just a silly bum. they're 22" he snorted and shook his head. "like I could convince Myles you weren't playing hard to get, but I'll give them the message" he looked at the worn book and shook his head. "I can't read something more than once. so I just can't get it. what, are you trying to decipher the code to unlock the perfect game play for every game situation? jeez...." he sat back and idly began making sparks from the tip of his wand fly at the ceiling. "I'd rather learn and figure it all out myself, instead of just reading from a musty book, redbird"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:28 pm

"Murdock and Myles, is it? Do I need to write him a strongly worded letter telling him what it really is?" Molly asked, raising one of her eyebrows. She was hardly playing hard to get. She didn't think of Fionn like that, he was... well, not quite a friend, but more of a rival - a friendly rival. Plus, she was saying the truth; she couldn't leave her grandmother alone any longer than she had to. She was in a vulnerable and sad state.

Molly snorted. "Perhaps I am, Blondie. Perhaps I am," Molly smiled slightly. There were small notes in the margins - most illegible, but she enjoyed reading them. It made her feel close to him. "Well, Blondie, the best way is to do both. If you combine the two than you're set." She smirked, sticking her tongue out slightly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm

"what's the point, he wouldn't read it" Fionn smirked."besides, I understand. maybe not with the grandmother, me and grandmam never got along, but I know how it is not wanting to leave a family member. I just tell Myles to shove it and shove it hard when he goes off like this. and if he still doesn't get the memo, I'll soak his underwear in meat again and trick him into going to the constable's dog yard again, no worries" he chuckled. "you are so odd, Miss Molly Starkey" he rolled his eyes. even if she had told him about the sentimental meaning of the book, he wouldn't have gotten it. not really. his violin might be his mother's, but he hated his father. "well, see, I know that. but the person who wrote the book had to figure it out on their own, didn't they? much prefer doing something like that, to be honest. because if they can do it, so can I" he smirked at her tongue. "careful, or it'll get stuck like that"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 am

Having felt somewhat lonely considering she had woken up to a still sleeping Alice and with Molly's bed empty, Jessica walked down the staircase and into the common room, still wrapping her scarf around her lower face as she walked in. Molly and Fionn were speaking to each other, though they didn't seem to be fighting in the least.

"Guys, you know I can't wake up without a blood bath in the morning," she moaned theatrically, winking at Molly. "Everyone slept well last night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:30 am

"oh, don't worry, you'll get your bloodbath. Akasha and Zuko are in the same house, remember?" he grinned at her. "I slept well, dunno about Redbird over there, but I slept like a rock. what about you, Jess? did you sleep alright?" he looked with a little sadness at the scarf covering most of her face. she shouldn't have to, and yet...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:33 am

"Merlin, we're in for a bit of trouble if they start a fight. The whole tower'll be in pieces."

She smiled slightly when Fionn asked her.

"Brilliantly, I've missed these beds so much. Much nicer than the ones at the orphanage, I honestly don't know how I get up in the morning." Jessica remembered Fionn nodding towards Molly as he said the name Redbird. She snorted slightly. "And when will you two stop coming up with nicknames for each other? I've only just gotten into the idea of Blondie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 am

"tower? I was thinking school"

he smiled back at her. "yea, I know. there must be spells on them or something to keep them so sinfully comfortable" he laughed lightly and looked over at Molly. "actually, m' brothers coined it for her, I just think it fits. and since she's not trying to kill me like she does every other time I call her a name..." he looked back at Jessica, a profoundly wounded look on his face. but he was just teasing. "you think of me as 'blondie' too? Jess, how could you?!" he couldn't keep up the charade for very long and dissolved into a fit of snickering.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 am

Molly smiled, but said no more on the subject - not sure what else to say, to be honest. Perhaps a thanks or something, but that felt incredibly awkward and she hated to feel as such. She paused for a moment. "Wait a minute, you soaked his underwear in meat? That's... horrible..." Molly said in a state of shock, but yet it was sort of amusing. She shook her head, a small smirk forming on her face as it always seemed to do.

"Meh, I know. Odd ball Molly, yeah?" She kept her dark blue eyes focused on the book, though once again she was not reading the words - though she did practically know them all by heart, as Fionn had suggested. "Yes, yes, well I like it as a past time, y'know? Something to do when not on the field, I suppose." She didn't really want to state the sentimental value of the book; talks like that were awkward and a little bit depressing and therefore she avoided them at all costs.

Molly rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him again. She glanced up a bit lazily to see that Jessica had come down, moaning about Molly and Fionn having a bloodbath. She chuckled lightly and greeted her. "I slept quite well, actually, but then I always sleep like a dog," she thought she was brilliant, but she knew no one else would understand. I crack myself up sometimes, though Molly snickered inwardly.

"Zuko'll have this whole place in flames, but I'll try and keep him under control," Molly smiled. Molly had a temper just like Zuko, but Zuko's often involved his incredible fire magic and it could get quite dangerous.

"That's because you look great in a blonde ringlet wig, Blondie," Molly smirked. She half thought of jinxing him with the spell again, but it was too early in the morning for that. "But, yeah, don't mind it as much as the other nicknames. Might thank your brother for me, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 am

"yes I soaked his underwear in meat. it was a get back for covering me in feline...um...let's just say I was very attractive to lots of cats alright? and besides, it didn't hurt him. he's just a little more diligent in washing his clothes is all" he laughed hard at the though of his brother and the dogs. "hey, I'm weird to you. so we're both odd balls" he shrugged, not really getting it, but whatever. as long as it wasn't putting him in a dress, Fionn didn't care what Molly did with her time. "if you put me in that damn thing again I really will give you a pig tail and ears, Redbird. and then I'll make you dance in a bikini like that in front of the whole school. you know I will" he 'd done something similar in their third year, although he hadn't gone nearly as far. just a pig snout and an irish jig in the common rooms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 am

Evie bounded down the stairs that led to the Gryffindor Common room. Her blue eyes were gleaming with excitment for the events of her first day at school and to see all her friends once again. She lit up at the factor people were already gathered there.

" Hi everyone !" She spoke as she reached the bottom of the stairs . She examined the gathering of people then was overjoyed to see Molly amongst them.

" MOLLY ! Hi!" She said rather loundly as she rushed towards her and gave her a big hug . She'd missed her over the summer and couldn't wait to talk to her .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 am

Peter was snoozing away under a fluffy blanket on one of the couches. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 pm

"Oh, that's gross," Molly scrunched up her nose and tried not to think about the cat thing. She wasn't particularly fond of cats anyway... and that.. Molly shivered. She then shook her head, a smile returning to her faces. "So we are, I guess. She looked over the top of her book at him and decided to finally put it down and back into her bag - there was honestly no point in trying anymore.

Molly scoffed. "You do that and you'll be the next victim of my newest prank; something not yet seen. Just you wait, it'll be spectacular... for the audience," Molly smirked. She wouldn't reveal the details yet, but it was going to be something fantastical. She did, however, have that horrible memory of the pig snout and Irish jig. It wasn't all too pleasant, but Molly got back at him rather well.

Moll was about to open her mouth and say something else when she was cut off by loud and somewhat excited voice. She looked up just in time to see Evie rushing at her and giving her a big hug. She chuckled and patted Evie on the head slightly, in the way that Molly tended to do. "Hey Evie," Molly smiled warmly at one of her best and closest friends. "How are you? How was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: