Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:06 am

Evie laughed and giggled alongside Molly whilst she patted her on her head. She was so happy to see Molly , summer had made it seem like forever when since she had seen her.

"I'm great thank you ! How about you " She replied fondly. "and I had a lovely summer- I went to Australia- but I missed you !" She continued letting out another little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 am

"Fine and dandy," Molly chuckled. "Oooh, Australia? Really? That's pretty awesome; sounds like it was loads of fun." She then laughed once more. She had missed Evie too. She hadn't really seen anyone over the summer, no one from school anyway. Just stayed at the house with her grandmother and Ted; got a few odd jobs here and there. John and Peter would come over often and give her company, but she had been basically by herself for the whole summer. "I missed you too," Molly smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:40 am

" It was amazing - you would of loved it " She replied and smiled wider when she said she'd missed her.
"Glad to be back then ?" She asked whilst shifting her blond hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room   Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2