Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Room with Humor {open~} -END-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

A Room with Humor {open~} -END- Empty
PostSubject: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:17 am

Penelope really had a probelm with staying in the library much too late. Though, she learned from her final memory - that being the last thing she remembered before the three year gap - not to take a stack of books out. She'd probably only run into people and cause a mess. That was no good. Instead, Penelope just grabbed a potions book. She was trying to conquer her fear of the class, though she knew the book would hardly do anything for her. It was going to be stepping into the classroom that would really frighten her. Hopefully the professor would be understanding enough towards her.

Sighing, Penelope wandered around the corridors. Yes, she remembered the castle, but at night it was a very different place. She bit her lip as she stepped off of one of the staircases and took a few turns only to realize that she may have gotten off on the wrong floor.

She looked around. "Oh shoot," she mummbled to herself. Now she was lost in the dark. She pulled her wand out, lighting it up so that she would be able to see. She really hoped that she'd be able to find her way back.

That was when a huge door appeared on the wall next to her. She blinked, staring at it for a moment. The Room of Requirement; she had read enough about the room to know what it was. Though she had been in there twice before, she had no recollection of it whatsoever.

Taking in a deep breath, Penelope moved toward it and opened the door. She peeked her head in, turning it both ways to inspect it before going in. To be honest, when she walked in, it looked just like the Ravenclaw common room. She frowned. Very funny, she thought, Veeerry funny...

Penelope sighed once more and made her way over to the replica of one of the couches. She'd compose and regain herself for a moment before leaving. She was trying to remember which ways to take in order to get to the Ravenclaw Tower. Was it a right, then a left, then another right before she got to the staircases? Then after that, she just hoped the stairs took her to where she needed to go.

Last edited by Penelope Baudelaire on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Aladdin wandered around the dark castle. He had been bored out of his mind in the common room.

He spotted a large door that he hadn't recognized before.

He poked his head in the room looked like it might be one of the common rooms except there was only one person inside. There was a girl resting on one of the many couches.

"Uh hi." He stepped inside looking around wondering what this room was.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Penelope sat, completely lost in thought, biting the edge of her mouth. She stared down into the replica of the fire that was always burning in the Ravenclaw Tower. Her head was tilted slightly to the right and as she stared into the fire, she momentarily forgot what she had been trying to think of.

Penny jumped at the sudden new voice. She whipped her head around to see an unfamiliar - though, to be honest, almost everyone here looked unfamiliar to her - person stepping inside of the room. He was taller than her, but she figured only by a couple of inches, with black hair and dark brown eyes.

"U-uhm, h-hello," she stuttered, as was usual when it came to Penelope. She was shy when it came to meeting new people and honestly hadn't expected to while sitting in the Room of Requirement. She offered him a small smile and figured it to be polite to offer her name. "I'm, uh, P-Penelope, and y-ou are?" She continued to sit on the couch, her book in her lap with her hands resting on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Aladdin studied the pretty girl sitting on the couch. She was a very pretty girl. She had a good figure from what he could tell with her sitting down. She had nervous bright blue eyes and long dark hair and tan skin that reminded him of the woman back home.

He smiled and sat down in a chair across from her. "I'm Aladdin." He extended his hand. "Nice to meet you Penelope."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Penelope glanced at his outstretched hand for a moment before slowly taking it into hers. "Yes, it's... it's nice to meet you too, Aladdin," she smiled before letting go of his hand and placing it back on her lap. She bit her lip once more, unsure now of what to say. She was always awkward at this part when meeting new people. Engaging a conversation was never her strong suit; she was the silent type who often observed more than anything.

"Uhm... wh-what brings you here? To the, uh, Room of... Requirements?" She asked, looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Aladdin stood and sat down next her on the couch. She seemed nervous and it was really cute. He grinned. "I'm just wandering around. I saw a door I didn't recognize so I took a look."

He looked down seeing the book in her lap. He took her hand moving it off the cover. "What book do you have there?" He asked kindly. His thumb stroked over the top of her hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Penelope reached up and tucked her slightly messy brown hair behind her ear and tried not to blush when he sat down next to her. She was quick to get nervous and when that happened, stuttering and blushing ensued. "Oh, yes," she let out a soft laugh. "I-it has a, uh, tendency to appear and... d-disappear." She gave a light shrug. That would be why someone wouldn't recognize it; it wasn't always there... only when you needed it and sometimes it do so humorously.

Penelope froze for a moment, her eyes going wide as Aladdin took her hand, stroking his thumb softly against it. Her face turned from a light shade of pink to a more red color. "O-oh, u-uhm," she was trying to think straight, not all to used to contact like this (or at least, not that she could remember). "I-i-it's a... uhm... p-potions textbook." She looked down, completely and obviously nervous and she silently cursed herself for that.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:39 pm

He grinned at her nervousness. Penelope was completely adorable and it was actually really hot. She had that sexy innocents that makes lots of boys want girls. He continued stroking her hand.

"Now why is such a pretty girl carrying around a potions text book? Someone like you should be carrying around something a bit more exotic or fun. I'm sure I could find you something to read that's more interesting."

He lifted her hand bringing it nearer to his face. "You have beautiful hands. Very soft." He intertwined their fingers stroking the inside of her palm grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Had he just called her pretty? Oh, she wasn't used to this, not at all; but again, not that she could remember. What had he said after that? Oh, yes, questioning about the textbook. Oh gosh, her face was turning redder and it was now spreading to her ears. She didn't really want to discuss to much as to why she had a potions book - the fact that she had had a terrible accident a few months ago, causing her to have amnesia. She didn't want to be known as that girl. "I-I," her voice wavered and she tried to clear it. "I en-enjoy studying." She gave a light shrug. It wasn't too far from the truth; she loved to study, she just had a different motive for wanting to study potions. Hoping to increase her knowledge to never had such an accident again... and to overcome her growing fear of the class.

Penelope watched as Aladdin brought her hand closer to his face. She looked at him, blinking. Her lips parted slightly. She looked back at their hands as he intertwined their fingers and her stomach did a back flip. She was shaking ever so slightly. "U-uhm..." she gulped. "Th-thank you." She said quietly, glancing back up at him and biting her lip once more.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Aladdin continued grinning and stocking her hand. He ran his fingers through her hair pushing the strands behind her ear. He twirled some stands around his finger.

"You have wonderful hair too." he pulled it down softly. "Soft and silky." Aladdin Had always loved long hair. And while he like most woman. Woman with dark hair and skin seemed to do something different to him. He began running his fingers through her hair over her scalp all the way to the tips of the silky strands.

"Beautiful." He whispered staring at the hair.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:18 pm

This was foreign to her as Aladdin pushed strands of her hair behind her ear, yet at the same time something in the back of her mind nudged the familiarity. She didn't know why something like this would feel familiar to her, but she still had three years of her life missing from her memories.

To say that she didn't like Aladdin running his fingers through her hair would be a lie. It was a wonderful feeling that sent shivers down her spine. Her heart rate sped up and she was at a loss for words. What did someone do in this situation? She felt so completely inept and unsure of herself. Compliments just sent her brain into a tizzy.

"O-oh, I don't... I mean," Penelope ran her tongue over her lips and glanced off to the side. Her hair was hardly anything beautiful, just a massive tumbleweed. "Thank you." Her voice was quiet and unsure and shaking, much like her body was at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Aladdin's eyes followed her tongue as she licked her lips. They were plump and soft looking complementing her delicate face.

He leaned forward quickly. He pressed his lips gently to her in a soft kiss.

His hand in her hair held her gently in place. If she tried to pull back she could but he wanted to stroke her hair as much as she would let him. He could tell she was nervous so he didn't try to touch her beyond her hair and her hand which he already had a hold of. He licked her lips lightly hoping she liked what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Penelope had glanced back up at him, slightly worried at his silence. That was when she felt his lips upon hers. Her blue eyes widened in shock and her heart stop for a split second. Her stomach did another back flip and she just sat there, in shock. Had she ever been kissed before? Was this her first kiss? No, it couldn't have been. She used to have a boyfriend; they must have kissed at some point. But for her, at this moment, it felt like her first.

Penny couldn't help but initially respond, simple instinct taking over as she parted her lips slightly. She had hardly knew Aladdin - scratch that, she knew nothing about him other than his name - and yet, this was familiar. Perhaps it was due to the rooms replica of the common room... sitting on the couch by the fire... her book falling off of her lap and onto the floor... she kissed him back. Speechless...

Everything seemed to blur; her head was in a whirl. This was normal... but it was different. It was his lips. They were different. Different from who's? Different from Todd's? But she didn't remember that. That was her problem... she didn't remember... and now she was overcome with strange emotions as Aladdin kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:04 pm

When Aladdin felt Penelope start to kiss him back he moved his lips more firmly against her. His tongue moved in and out from between her lips. He flicked his tongue against hers playfully. The hand that he had been holding her with released and he placed his hand on her waist pressing against her lightly pushing her against the back of the couch. His hand on her side stoked her ribs over her clothes. He continued kissing her loving the feel of her lips against his. He held her head more firmly, stroking her hair more.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:16 pm

When she felt Aladdin's tongue enter her mouth, she knew that was completely foreign to her. That was different. She had never experienced that before. She soon felt herself being pushed lightly against the couch and she was highly aware of where his hands were, trying not to squirm because of her ticklishness.

Her heart was beating faster and faster and her arms seemed to move without her consent. She hesitated slightly before gently wrapping them around Aladdin's neck. This all felt like a dream. Like a familiar dream and she opened her eyes, which had closed sometime during the kiss. She blinked for a moment, surprised almost to see Aladdin's face instead of someone else's. Her breath hitched in her throat and she pulled away slowly.

Penelope removed her arms from him, raising her hands to her head. "I'm..." she was trying to catch her breath, "I'm s-sorry... I... I uh... I feel really dizzy." She told him, shaking slightly as she looked away. Was the room spinning? The edges of her vision blurred slightly, as if going in and out of a different scene.

Without even thinking, her lips formed and 'o' shape and the word "Wow," came out in a small breath.

[by the way, just thought you should know, this is what her brain is trying to remind her of: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Aladdin garbed Penelope's hand when she started acting dizzy. He didn't want her to stand and then fall and hurt herself. He like to think he was a good kisser but he knew he wasn't that good.

"Woah Woah. Sit down." He guided her head down between her knees. "Take some slow deep breath." He rubbed her back gently trying to calm whatever was going on in her head.

Aladdin might have been considered a hound but he did respect woman. The reason most thought he didn't respect them was because he saw no point in having only one partner. But while the men of his family in the past wanted many woman but still wanted all of them to remain faithful Aladdin was more willing fro an equal opportunity relationship. If he could sleep around so could she for all he cared.

But he was not going to take advantage of this girl when she was in this kind of state.

"What's wrong? I know I'm good but my heads not big enough to think I'm that good." He gave a light chuckle trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:51 pm

"'Wow' actually sums up my feelings perfectly." Had Aladdin said that? That hadn't sounded like his voice...

Penelope then nodded slowly, taking in deep breaths. If she was remembering something, it was much different than when she normally did. Similar situations often did bring back memories, but it had never felt like this. Like there was something inside of her tearing to get out. Her breathing began to regulate and soon she was able to sit up straight.

Penny looked around the room for a moment, her lips parted a hair. Everything seemed to go back to normal. Her head hurt a little bit, but the dizziness was gone, the blurriness, the familiarity. She took in a deep breath and exhaled it, shaking her head slightly before looking at Aladdin. Her face reddened over. "Wh-what? O-oh no," she then realized he was joking and gave him a slight smile.

"I," her mouth suddenly went dry. "I don't know." She reached up to rub her forehead. She supposed there wasn't much she could say aside from the truth. Something had happened, that was obvious... she hadn't expected to see Aladdin's face after knowing full well she had been kissing him. That was odd, wasn't it?" "I..." she gulped. "I don't remember... th-the last th-three years of... of my life. Something was... something was f-familiar when you..." Her face and ears turned red once more at the thought of it. "When you kissed me... it's gone now... but..." And that was when it hit her. Aladdin had kissed her.

Penelope's eyes widened a bit and she looked up at Aladdin cautiously. He hadn't even known her fore more than fifteen minutes and he had kissed her. Who did that? They knew nothing about each other. Penelope didn't understand this concept. "Y-you, uhm. You kissed me..." it came out in a small voice, with a slight questioning tone. "W-why?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Aladdin smiled sadly and kissed her temple when she told him she didn't remember the last three years of her life that had to be hard.

He smiled when she asked him why he kissed her.

"Penelope." He move forward kissing her lips softly. "You are a beautiful girl." He kissed her again licking her lips. "There isn't a straight guy in our age range that wouldn't want to kiss you." He kissed her lips lightly one more time.

"If you want me to stop I will." he whispered. He then kissed the spot under her ear lightly. His hands had been at her side stroking her up and down over her clothes. "Just say the word."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Penelope looked up at him after he kissed her temple. Sometimes it was amazing how innocent she looked; could she really be a sixteen year old girl? She blinked twice, taking in what he said; though, it was very hard to concentrate on his words when he kissed her. She did manage to understand what he had said and there went her face again, red as a cherry. He couldn't mean that... she doubted most guys looked at her twice. She was the quiet, nervous, awkward girl for one thing and... she honestly never thought herself to be beautiful; she was nothing compared to the looks of her mother and older sister. "I-I doubt that," Penelope managed to get in between his light kisses. She knew of maybe one person and only one other person who might even have the slightest want to kiss her...

Penny bit her lip as Aladdin kissed under her ear. She shivered. There was a slight guilt rising up in her gut, like what she was doing was wrong. Yet, at the same time, she wasn't sure if she really did want him to stop. She obviously wasn't in her right mind and therefore could not process any of this correctly. "I..." her voice returned to it's breathlessness. "I don't know..." she honestly didn't. She didn't know. She didn't know anything. Did she want him to stop? Did she want him to continue? What was this guilt? Why couldn't she think properly? Why did this affect her so much? She was so impressionable, it was hard to say.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:11 am

(OOC: is Todd still alive? I don't want to make her cheat if she's doesn't remember)

Aladdin chuckled at her denial. "That's one of things that makes you so hot." He licked her neck lightly. His right hand moved down caressing the out side of her thigh while his left moved around her back stroking her lightly.

He moved his hands against her and began sucking lightly at her neck.

He then moved back to her mouth kissing her sucking her lower lip into his mouth giving it and extra kiss. He moved his mouth back to her neck so she could tell him to stop if she wanted him to. He began kissing the spot were her neck met her shoulder giving it light nips with his teeth before licking it to sooth away any pain it may have caused.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:23 am

[Todd is still alive, but they're not currently dating because she doesn't remember that part of her life. plus todd and brie kissed >3>]

Penelope felt confused; her body was telling her one thing while her heart was saying something different. She didn't know what to do, and that was scary for her - she always had to know, especially after the accident. Knowledge was her most prized possession and now she felt vulnerable and... confused.

Penelope shuddered a bit, her breath hitching as Aladdin lightly sucked her neck; her heart skipped and her eyes fluttered. Was it bad that it felt good? Should she feel guilty about this? She and Todd were not dating - she didn't even remember dating him, for Merlin's sake! That was just how she was, though. She felt bad for simply not remembering him and now she was kissing another guy and the guilt rose.

"Aladdin..." she trailed off when he kissed her lips once more. So easy to forget, so easy to control. She jumped a little when she felt the light nips at her neck, bringing her back into reality a bit. She bit her lip and opened her eyes. "Aladdin... I don't know if... if this is right..." she had only just met him after all; it was just moving so fast for her that she wasn't sure what to think.

Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:35 am

Aladdin pulled away gently kissing her lips lightly to help slow and calm himself down a bit. He stroked her face gently and then pulled her into his lap. He stroked her leg and smiled at her.

"Ok lets slow down a bit then. We can get to know each other a bit. I know you don't remember the last three years so why don't you ask me some questions so you can get to know me better. And then I'll ask you some questions and I'll try not to ask about the last three years and we can see how it goes from there?" He asked her gently as his fingers brushed over her upper thigh and her hip as he held her in his lap his other hand holding her at the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:51 am

Penelope felt herself calmly coming back to a sane state of mind... that was until she was pulled onto Aladdin's lap. She blushed madly and offered her own small, somewhat nervous smile. Were someone to tell her that this would happen tonight, she would have laughed and told them they were insane. Perhaps now she was the insane one.

Penny glanced down, her upper thigh tingling where Aladdin's fingers were brushing. She tried not to feel overcome as she looked back up at him, nodding slowly. She was glad that he would avoid trying to ask about things in the last three years; she wasn't sure if her brain could handle it at this point in time. "O-okay," she finally managed. That seemed reasonable. She blinked, biting her lip as she tried to think of a question. "U-uhm... w-what, uh, what house are you in?" It was a simple question, but that was all she was capable of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:04 am

Aladdin smiled at her continued nervousness.

"Slytherin." He answered her grinning. He then grabbed her bottom lip as she bit it again. "You really need to stop doing that if you want me to slow down. A pretty girl biting her lip right after a guys been kissing it is very distracting." He stroked under her lip before moving his hand back to her thigh stroking it with his whole hand and not just his finger tips.

Aladdin thought for a moment. "Do you have any brothers or sisters that you know of?" There was always a chance that she had a 3 to 2 year old sibling but he figured that this was a good question to start with.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:12 am

Penelope raised her eyebrows. He was a Slytherin? She had nothing against the house; her brother's boyfriend had been in Slytherin - Alex. He had been a really nice guy; she had gotten along with him rather splendidly. However, she did notice that most that belong to that house didn't enjoy interacting with those outside of their house. So that was what took her by surprise.

Penny blushed. She was about to go bite her lip before mentally slapping herself. "O-oh, I'm.. I'm sorry. H-habit, I s-suppose," she offered a quick smile before glancing downwards, twining her hands together in attempts to distract her from biting her lip. It seemed to help a bit.

Penelope looked up and gave a small smile. "Yes, I have an older and younger sister... and a twin brother. W-what about you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the right as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Room with Humor {open~} -END-   A Room with Humor {open~} -END- Empty

Back to top Go down

A Room with Humor {open~} -END-
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next