Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm

"It doesn't matter, really.. Fact of the matter is, it was someone other tham me.. And I particularly don't appreciate my mind shooting me down like that," she giggled, leaning back into his arms, "Yes, I am your best friend.. That you're, um.. INTIMATE with sometimes.. Y'know, now that I think about it, we haven't had any really intimate moments lately.."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:44 am

[[was almost tempted to just leave this reply at the first two sentences XD]]

"Intimate moments are like cupcakes. Too many and you get fat." He kissed her cheek lightly, giving a small smile. "Though if you're looking for more intimate moments, I can always schedule some. Monday, 12:15, kiss on the cheek. Tuesday, 10, hold hands for ten minutes. Wednesday, 2 o'clock, pat on the arse"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:27 am

"..Yeah, yeah, whatever.. but you said you wanted me to get fat off of cupcakes.. and I'd rather not," said Luciana, shaking her head at him. "If you're gonna schedule our moments, nevermind. I like surprises. Surprises are always nice.. like what I'm gonna get for my birthday." She inserted a well-placed hinting cough after she spoke, a smile lighting up her face.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:36 pm

"Nope, no birthday presents. I've decided to take a break from these really material-based holidays and events, you know? Like, up until my birthday. At which point you must buy me nice things." He laughed again, unable to help himself. "Seriously though, what do I get the girl who has everything? And by everything, I mean me"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm

"You dog. Of course I'm not going to spend my well earned money on you," said she in a joking manner, the girl shaking her head at him. "I don't know.. I really don't. I mean, it should be a surprise.. shouldn't it? Even if it means just hanging out with you, it'd be really nice, nevertheless."

(..i propose a shared birthday fanfiction because ugh. the cuteness <3)
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 am

"Really? Well then, if a little bit of time alone is all you want, that's all you get. I'm chucking all the cute stuff in the bin now and eating all the yummy things for myself," he said, pulling as serious a face as he could. It probably wasn't working, but that didn't matter. "You won't be getting away with it for my birthday, you're buying me stuff. I haven't decided what yet, but something"

[[yes. we're writing this. and it will be so cute. oh dear god yes XD]]
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 am

Lucie folded her arms, raising an eyebrow at him. "I'm being serious here, Brosie," she whined, pouting once again, "Your birthday's not for another month or so! Mine is in a couple of days.. and I wanna know what you've gotten me!" She placed her hands on his shoulders, shaking him.

"Pleeeeeeeease tell me! Please please please please PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!"
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:57 am

[[Tell 'em big Daddy! TEEEEEEEELL EEEEEEEEEEM]]

"I got you something cute," Ambrose said amongst laughter, barely able to keep himself from crying with the humour of it all. He put his arms around her, pinning her arms to her side so that she would stop shaking him. "Cuter than you, you'll probably be jealous of it. But either way, you're gonna squeal like a two year old. And that's all I'm telling you about it, because otherwise the surprise will be spoilt."

[[... yes. yes I do have a plan of what he's getting her. And it's going to be cute Twisted Evil ]]
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:43 am

Luciana pouted once again, obviously 'upset' at the fact that Ambrose wasn't giving her any answers. That, and the fact that she was pretty much rendered helpless didn't help either. In obvious defeat, she put her forehead on his chest, her infamous pout still on her face. "Why won't you teeelll me, Brosie?" she whined, sniffing to emphasize her 'hurt', "At least gimme a hint or something!"

[[must write fanfic. <3]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 am

"Lucie, I'm not telling you a single thing," he said, putting a finger under her chin and lifting her head until she was forced to look at him. "Now stop being silly, I want to see the look of absolutely devastating surprise when you see your present. And if you continue to pester me about it I'm going to have to be mean to you, aren't I?" Ambrose asked, pulling a comically malicious face
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

Lucie sighed, looking him dead in the eyes before quickly moving her face 'til she was an inch from his lips. "You suck," she whispered sharply before giving him a kiss. After she moved back to her original position, she folded her arms, getting off of his lap and standing up promptly.

"We'd better go.. most of the staff left already and I'm not trying to get sent to Azkaban for trespassing."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:34 am

"Naaaw, did I put you in a strop?" Ambrose asked, pouting ever so slightly. He stood alongside her, holding onto her hands and leaning forward, trying to mimic her previous actions. "You look so pretty when you're pissed off," he said, pressing a quick kiss to the tip of her nose. He let one of her hands go, keeping his fingers laced in the other one. "Fine, we'll get going, but next time you have to push the boundaries. Life's no fun without a small period of incarceration"

[[I'm gonna guess I should put end here? If Chessie still wants us doing that Razz]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3