Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) Empty
PostSubject: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:34 pm

"Aquataaaaaaaa!" Asami groaned, dragging her feet as she walked into the room like she had just run five miles. Whining was the closest thing to throwing a temper tantrum that Asami got, and she was definitely feeling it today. She was used to getting attention, to having plenty of boys to hang out with. But for some reason, this year, she was deprived of them and it was making her cranky. She hadn't even found an attractive-enough girl to make out with. Or those that were pretty enough didn't want to kiss girls. "Aquata, I'm bored!" Asami whined as she dramatically flopped onto her friend's bed, acting more like she was dying than simply feeling bored.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Aquata looked up nonchalantly as Asami threw herself onto Aquata's perfectly pressed bedsheets, "Really?" She drawled as the other girl complained about her lack of entertainment, "And what do you expect me to to about that Asami?"

Aquata capped the red nail polish and blew on her finger-nails trying to help the paint dry faster, "I'm certainly not an entertainer, and you know my feelings on homework and other such nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:54 pm

"I don't know, you have a knack for coming up with good ideas," Asami said as she looked at her friend. "Like that time we sneaked out to the Hogs Head after dark and you managed to get everyone dancing to some tune a fiddler was playing. That was fun." She sighed. "Seems like all the fun people are hiding from me. Except you. I always know where to find you." She poked Aquata's knee as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:05 pm

"That's because I don't go anywhere," Aquata commented flopping on the bed next to Asami, "Why would I when I can get sex when I want it, food when I need it and anything a girl would ask for delivered express."

"Now I have a question; I have a 'date' with a Ravenclaw tomorrow, which of my lovely ensembles is most likely to win me top marks?" She asked gesturing to her two most revealing outfits. One was a small denim skirt that most would consider a belt rather than a skirt and a tight, low cut tank top. The other was a strapless minidress.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:12 pm

"You're lucky in that retrospect," Asami replied, sighing. "Seems like I have to flip my hair into a boy's face to get him to see me. Granted, it usually works, but it's more effort than I would like to exert." Aquata always seemed to have a talent for reeling in boys with a single wink or smile. Asami was kind of jealous of her for that, but it wasn't a huge issue. She rolled over when Aquata showed her the two different outfits. "Hmm...go with the minidress. You can slip the whole thing off in one go if you get that far with your lucky date. Speaking of which, who is he? Do I know him?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Ignore
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:18 pm

"Probably not, and you know me, my dates always go that far. They aren't even dates, they're more like quick sessions of 'do my homework and I'll let you fuck me."

Aquata was hardly ashamed of it, it was her system and it served her well. Not to mention the fact that her father was probably going to marry her off to some rich pure blood the minute she graduated so what use were good grades?
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Asami laughed. "That is your style. Do you ever keep them around for more than one session though? Sometimes you get a special boy that's good for a couple of weeks, and every time feels like the first. Those are the kinds of boys I like. Those are the interesting ones."
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:40 pm

"Asami, sweetheart, that's what I am...to them," Aquata grinned, yep the only think she needed to bring to the marriage table was her dowry and her sexual skills.

"Besides, boys are clumsy as best, they need to be trained to please, and that takes so much work and too much bad sex to be worth it."
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:35 am

"Yeah, I guess so," Asami said, sighing. "Pity, though. They don't know what they're missing if they just keep you around for one go. Better to eat the whole ice cream cone then just lick it once." She laughed. "That is true. Kind of hard to believe that some teenage boys aren't aware of things like these."
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:21 am

Aquata grinned, "Oh they're aware Asami, they're just too naive to do anything about it," She commented playfully.

"Why else do people get dates for girl's choice events so much faster than other dances?" It was something she had noticed over the years at Hogwarts, the only male students who actively pursued the women were the ones with a nearly intolerable amount of self-confidence.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 am

Asami laughed. "It is fun to tease the naive ones though. The looks on their faces is always priceless. Hard to believe that we were like that once, when we were young. Lucky thing we've learned the game more quickly than most, am I right?" Learning how things worked in the bedroom had given Asami an advantage when she was younger. The more she knew, the more grownup she appeared, which got her more boys. "Speaking of which, do you think we'll have one of those?" she asked. "I know the ball is an annual thing, but a girls choice dance would be a fun thing to have. Imagine the mayhem that would ensue when girls start fighting over guys to ask out." She laughed just picturing it.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 am

"Probably not," Aquata giggled, "But can you imagine the chaos! Every girl in the school would be scrambling to get the hottest guys, it would be a complete and utter mess."

"So? Have I cured your boredom yet?"
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:36 am

Asami stuck out her tongue. "Phooey. This school's too traditional. They need to liven things up a bit." She sighed dramatically, as she was prone to do when she was feeling down. "A little," she replied, flipping over so she was hanging upside down off of Aquata's bed, her hair almost touching the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:43 am

Aquata's sigh was equally dramatic as she mimicked the other girl's position, "Dear Lord Asami, you're acting as though the world is crumbling around, which, may I add, it isn't. If you can't find a boy to toy with find a girl, I'm sure there are some in this school more than willing to indulge in a little tryst."
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 am

"Have anyone specific in mind?" Asami asked, turning to look towards her friend. "Seems like most of the girls here get nervous if I even look at them, let alone flirt with them. Seems like all the good ones graduated last year." She gave a little laugh. "I managed to hook myself up with a seventh year girl for one night last year. We had a blast."
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 pm

"I have no clue to be honest," Aquata replied, examining her red nails for any slight smudges in the paint, "Have you looked into any of the third or fourth years? I mean they're are so out of whack that they're probably dying for sex."

"Personally, I'd aim for either a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff, they're always easy to manipulate," Aquata had more than enough experience manipulating the younger students of the two houses.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:50 am

"Hmm, good point," Asami acknowledged. "They're a bit older, but they're still young enough to be manipulated a bit." She glanced up. "A Ravenclaw? Ugh. There's this Ravenclaw fourth year that is annoying the hell outta me. Valerie Boleyn. Ever heard of her? Decided to try and duel with me in the kitchens a few weeks ago. Didn't take me long to send her running." She smiled at the memory. Sure, she had gotten pissed off, but she had still felt some satisfaction at winning the duel between them.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:47 am

"Nope," She replied, popping the 'p', "You know I barely pay attention to the people I speak to, never mind the ones I don't, Why on earth would you try to duel in the kitchens of all places?"

Aquata wasn't usually one for duelling, not with wands anyway, it was so much more entertaining to spar with words instead.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 am

"I was just down there looking for some chocolate," Asami replied. "She started it. She can't keep her mouth shut." She sighed. "And you know me. Can't resist an opportunity to wave this around." She twirled her wand between her fingers, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:35 pm

"I would have thought it would be the other one you would have a hard time controlling," Aquata shot back with a lewd grin, before giggling, "but in all seriousness you really must work on that, I mean if you get expelled then who on earth will I shop with!"
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:17 pm

"Oh please, I'm too innocent to be expelled," Asami joked, laughing. She was confident in her father being able to pull enough strings for her to stay in school if she ever got in trouble. They may be on tense terms, but he would do that much for her, at least. "But I guess I can tone things down a bit for you," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:41 am

Aquata laughed, "Oh promises, promises. You know you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. And I know you, someone will piss you off and your first reaction will be your wand. Admittedly, the curses you use tend to be highly imaginative."
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 am

"You know me so well," Asami said, laughing. "Well, I do have to be a bit imaginative. Can't exactly go shooting around Unforgivable Curses at people, like some dolts I know. Those are the kind of people that are just begging to be expelled. I may be bad sometimes, but I do like to stay classy. It's practically what my reputation is."
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:40 am

"Oh don't even talk to me about class," Aquata said in a frustrated tone, "I had to endure two weeks of my mothers lectures on what it takes to be a true lady. I wanted to rip me ears off just to make it stop."

Aquata's mother was the very picture of an active socialite, and sorely wanted Aquata to be the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)   Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh My God, I Am So Bored (Tag Aquata)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next