Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aquata Jane Lakeshore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Jane Lakeshore Empty
PostSubject: Aquata Jane Lakeshore   Aquata Jane Lakeshore EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:00 am

Name: Aquata Jane Lakeshore
Sex: female
Date of Birth: October 12th, 1997
Race: human
Blood Status: pureblood
House: Slytherin
Residence: Lakeshore manor (Beachfront property in England)
Desire: To have her father’s love
Fear: to be trapped (Claustrophobia as well as the figurative meaning)

Representation of your Roleplay Character:
Aquata (The Little Mermaid)
Emily Robins (The Elephant Princess)

Speciality:
Divination, she doesn’t have the seer’s gift but she usually lets her imagination run wild and ends up with decent grades.
Astronomy

Limitations:
Care of Magical Creatures – Animals hate her for some reason she doesn’t quite understand.
Transfiguration & DADA – She doesn’t fully understand it and the spells have a tendency to backfire on her.
History of Magic – She gets bored very easily (Possibly ADD)
Muggle Studies – Obvious reasons

Wand / Magical Items:
Coral, 43/4” Mermaid scale

Personality:
Despite her mediocre intelligence, Aquata is very good at getting what she wants. She smiles and charms her way through life, knowing that her looks and her name will get her anywhere. She would not call herself a slut, but if having sex with someone will get her what she wants she will do it. She is indifferent towards muggle-borns and half-bloods, not outwardly mean but neither does she greet them with open arms.

Appearance:
Aquata is blue-eyed with brown hair with a slim figure and clear skin.

History:
Aquata is the second child of James and Maria Lakeshore, her older brother Jonathan is heir to the family name and fortune and so received most of her father’s attention. Her father only views her as a bargaining token, although he has made no arrangements for her yet. Her brother was homeschooled while she was sent off to Hogwarts, further cementing the idea that her father doesn’t love her.

Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

Aquata Jane Lakeshore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquata Jane Lakeshore   Aquata Jane Lakeshore EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm

I would love to be bratty spoiled best friends with you ^^. one thing you should know though.... something I read from PotterMore. It said that if a wand is extremely short the person is lacking something morally. Like Umbridge. Most wands are between I think 10 and 13 inches unless you are like Hagrid. Just so you know. ^^
Back to top Go down

Aquata Jane Lakeshore
Page 1 of 1