Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine] Empty
PostSubject: Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine]   Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 am

I just noticed a lot of threads, still int eh works last i checked moved toe the archives. What happened to the end rule?
I was just about to go post in my library thread with alistair when I noticed it had been moved to the archives.

Just was curious about what was going on is all.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Admin
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine]   Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 am

Chessie moved them earlier. It was up to her to make that decision. She moved them based on the last time they were updated, so if they hadn't been replied to recently, then they'd have been moved to the Archives.

Just her cleaning up/organising the forum as she does every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine]   Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine] EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:29 am

The end rule wasn't being enforced by a lot of people unfortunately. <3
But if you wish to request a thread to be moved back onto the main body of the forum, that can be done.~ xD

However, when it reaches Halloween all current topics will be moved to the archives to keep it organised.
<333
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine]   Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Question to the Admins [Either Chessie of Shae would be fine]
Page 1 of 1