Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) Empty
PostSubject: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:57 am

Zonko's Joke Shop wasn't terribly crowded when Jim and Evaine made their way inside. But it was still enough to make the place noisy. There were aisles and aisles of all sorts of prank-pulling gadgets: Dungbombs, Sugar Quills, and even Frog Spawn Soup. That last one sounded a bit gross, but Jim caught a few students looking at it curiously. "Make sure Piper stays in sight," he said to Evaine. "Who knows what kind of mischief he can get into in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:04 am

Evaine held the little kitty close to her as his ears perked up "No." she said looking down at his little face. Biting her tongue not liking to see piper with them big eyes she lift her head up to look at him "Take him." holding Piper out towards him "he makes me feel like a bad person with them eyes." To kind hearted for even her own good, Eva never liked to see animals caged up or hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:08 am

It looked like Evaine was a sucker for Piper's big, brown eyes. Luckily, she gave the kitten to Jim to save herself from temptation. Jim, on the other hand, wasn't so easily won over. "Alright Piper, in ya go," he said, placing him in his shopping bag. Piper poked his head out, making a face. "None of that," Jim said sternly, giving the kitten a look. "You're staying in there." Piper gave a put-out meow and settled back inside. No doubt he would try to get as much as possible on Jim's clothes. Of course, the kitten didn't know that there was a spell that could take care of that in five seconds. Jim just let him be. He'd rather have Piper sulking than getting into trouble. "I don't think I've ever been in here before, to tell you the truth," he said to Evaine. "Jokes have never been my thing."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:13 am

Eva just watched as Jim placed Piper in the bad "Soo you can say no to him but if i bat my brown eyes you melt." she comment, pointing at the small little kitten at it meowed. "Hmm.." Eva bit her tongue again turning around why couldn't she tell no to piper even with them eyes of his. Grabbing a hold of Jim's shirt she pulled him farther away from anyone who could see them "Well it's my first time as well." she said still dragging him looking around then stopped quickly. "hey look." she something off the shelf "I wonder what this does?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 am

Jim raised an eyebrow. "Your eyes are much different from a kitten's," he pointed out. "They're prettier, for one." Piper gave an annoyed meow at that comment. "Just telling the truth," he said, giving Piper a coy smile before Evaine dragged him off to one side of the store. It looked like she was pretty curious about what they had to sell here. "Hmm, let me see," he said, taking a look at the box. "It says they're called Hiccough Sweets. Makes the eater hiccup and cough at the same time, I suppose." He shrugged. "Wouldn't mind giving Leroy some of those."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:39 am

Eva just rolled her eyes at what he said "and how are you going to give him chocolate?" she asked, not thinking Leroy was that stupid to take chocolates from a guy "If i know him the only way he'll eat it if some hot chick feeds it to him." Evaine folded her arms not wanting to be the one giving it to him "Cause if it's me he'll be wanting me to be 95& naked."

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:43 am

"Well..." Jim tapped his chin for a moment. "We can always try to just leave them somewhere where he'll find them. It can have a note on top, saying something like 'To Leroy, Love...I don't know, insert some hot girl's name. That oughta get his attention. It can even be your name, if you're comfortable with that." He could see Evaine's reluctance in having to give them to Leroy face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:48 am

"Yes please i'll feel like some kind of sex slave to him or something." she couldn't help but laugh a little bit before she turned around she looked at something ells, "Hey look something for Elena!" Using her mother's name "I mean.. mom..". Picking up she box reading what it was called "or not.." she rolled her eyes, sighing running a hand threw her hair. "Hey come here." Seeing no one was around eva gently pulled Jim close against her leaning forward she planted her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:58 am

"Eh, sex slave is kind of a strong...pair of words, for this situation," Jim said. "I say, fight fire with fire. He's stooping pretty low these days, I think we can afford to do a bit of the same with some of these." He shook the box of candy. Of course, giving Leroy chocolate that would make him hiccup and cough wasn't nearly as bad as the stuff he had done to Evaine, but it did give Jim a satisfied feeling just thinking about the look on his face. He noticed she called her mom by her first name. It wasn't a huge surprise, though. The two of them were distant. He managed to keep hold of his bag as Evaine pulled him into a back corner and kissed him. He instinctively kissed her back, the bag slipping from his hands and plopping onto the ground. Piper gave an annoyed meow, but Jim hardly noticed. He just wanted his arms free so he would wrap them around Evaine's waist.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:15 am

Eva felt his arm wrapped around her waist, holding his shirt she tilted her head to the side a bit deepening her kiss. Knowing they both don't like PDA but Eva made sure no was around before kissing him plus she missed the gently touch of his lips, his soft fingers against her skin. Slightly pulling away for breath she leaned back in kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 pm

It took a moment for Jim's brain to remind himself where he and Evaine where. Although he wanted to kiss her like he normally did, he pulled away a bit, just enough so he could talk. "Eva, remember, we're in public," he said softly. Not that he didn't object to her kissing him. They just couldn't ravish each other like they normally did.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Eva brushed her lips against his "Hmm, i know." she said, gently rubbing her hands against his shirt. She knew they shouldn't be doing this seeing they get carried away and Eva might take his shirt off "Your right, i guess i can save the hot make out later." she peeked him on the lips. Looking down she notice Piper was missing "Hmm... Piper's gone."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Jim laughed. "I like that plan," he said, his hand rubbing against her back. Cuddling next to Evaine on his bed had been his favorite pastime over the last couple of months. At her statement about Piper though, he said "What?" and hurriedly glanced down. Sure enough, the little kitten was gone. "Crap," he muttered. "Come on, we'd better find him before he breaks something and we end up having to pay for it," he said, picking up the bag with one hand and Evaine's hand with the other as he headed into the main area of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Eva just smiled knowing he could like that every much, for the pasted couple of months the only time she was ever really happy was cuddling with Jim or just being with him. Free to be herself and not try living up to what people want her to be. Sighing she felt Jim grab her hand "I guess no making out if we have a baby." she laughed quietly. "Quick little brat is he." she looked up high to try spotting him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:49 pm

"Tell me about it," Jim said to himself. It felt like he couldn't take his eyes off of Piper for a second without him getting into some kind of mischief. "Piper!" he called, looking behind shelves and under counters. But the little kitten was no where to be found. "Damn it," he muttered. "Where is he?" Fine time for him to lose his pet.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:52 pm

"I'll look this way you go that way." she said pointing at the other side before dashing off to try finding piper "Piper!" she called out looking around "Here kitty, kitty." Eva heard a quiet meow coming from behind a self "piper?" she called trying to find him. "come on..." she turned her head "JIM! I think he's stuck!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Crap, crap, crap, Jim thought as he and Evaine headed off in separate directions. Just his luck. As soon as he and Evaine bring Piper out in a public place, he goes off and gets lost. He'd probably need a leash after this. He spun around when Evaine called his name though. He hurried over to where she was, and where Piper was stuck. "Great," he muttered. "Here, maybe we can move this enough where he can get out." He grabbed both ends of the shelf and gave it a gentle shove, hoping nothing would fall off. He got some funny looks from the other customers, but he ignored them. He had his kitten to worry about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Eva looked up at Jim as he ran up to her, giving the self a push she saw Piper trying to squeeze threw "Jim try again." she said trying to cope Piper to try again "Come here baby." she said brushing her thumb over her fingers Eva frowned worried piper might get hurt. Jim pushed it again as Piper for lose, "Come here." Eva grabbed the small little kitten before he could run off and get in more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Jim gritted his teeth and nudged the shelf over another inch. Luckily, it was just enough for Piper to squeeze through. He sighed in relief. Thank God they hadn't had to call an ambulance or something. He had heard people doing that before, when animals had gotten stuck in places like chimneys or sewage pipes. "Too bad kittens don't understand the concept of grounding," he grumbled, giving Piper a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Feeling the little kitten was shaking she just looked at Jim knowing piper have every right to get yelled out but he was scared. "Ouch." she said as he started to climb up her shoulder to hide in her hair "Piper calm down." she said pulling him off but his claws pinned threw her cloths and clawed her skin "ouch, Piper." she forced him off her shoulder holding the shaking kitten in her arms "Here Jim take him."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 pm

"Piper, come on, man up a little," Jim said, taking the kitten into his arms. "You didn't even get hurt. You're fine." Piper still squirmed anxiously in his hands though, although whether he was spooked about getting stuck or Jim's sternness was a mystery. "Piper, come on, you know I'm not gonna be mad at you forever," he said, getting a firmer grip on the kitten. "Just stay put, alright?" He scratched behind Piper's ears, and he knew that was his favorite spot. Sure enough, the kitten started purring pleasantly, the whole incident forgotten. "There we go," Jim said soothingly. "Now be good this time and you'll get a treat," he said as he placed Piper back into his bag. Piper seemed much more pleased this time, giving a cheerful meow.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Eva sighed "I see your better at this than I am. Then again he's your pet." she said with a slight smile, not like she was jealous or anything. Eva couldn't keep a pet for one reason her mother: when she goes back her mother will start beating her and might hurt or kill the pet. "I say lets get out of here soon before he sneaks off again."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:46 pm

"Well, I am...I mean, I probably feel a bit...animal-like, to him, so he probably feels a bit safer," Jim said, not wanting Evaine to feel like Piper loved him more than her. Even though Evaine had gotten him specifically for Jim, he felt like the two of them kind of owned him equally. They both spent ample time feeding him and taking care of him. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," he said. "Wanna head back to the castle or hit up another shop?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Eva wrapped her arm around Jim's arm she thought about going to get some sweets "well I want some chocolate so can we go get some more we go back to the common room to cuddle." seeing if she said to do school work they never seem to even start it. "Pretty please." she said batting her brown eyes at him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

"Alright, alright, we can get some candy," Jim said. "No making out though, or Piper might run off again." The kitten seemed pretty cheerful now, but who knew when he would get up to mischief again. It was just his personality. But he gave another happy meow as Jim and Evaine walked out of the shop.

((I'm off to shower. Can you start a new thread?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)   Just Browsing (Tag Evaine) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Browsing (Tag Evaine)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next