Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

disapointed wake up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

disapointed wake up Empty
PostSubject: disapointed wake up   disapointed wake up EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:14 am

Jarod moaned. He looked around. This wasn't right. He had just been kissing his beautiful Mob Princess. He was in a cell with three beds. There were two others in the room one looked to be about a fifth or sixth year, the other looked to be another teacher like himself.

He pulled his mask off and moved over to the two woman onto one of the beds each. He reached for his wand in his vest pocket. It wasn't there. He started looking around for it and scowled when he realized it must have been taken when he was put in this cell.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: disapointed wake up   disapointed wake up EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 am

Alliss' head pounded against the cold hard floor, she had an unbelievable headache and was a little unsteady as she tried to get to her feet. She was in the dungeon's, she knew that much. Her main instinct was to reach for her wand, but it wasn't there! Damn it. She glanced around for any idea of what she may be facing, but instead she just saw two others, one still asleep and one stood awake behind her.

"Hello?" Alliss nervously spoke, rather uncertain of the male before her. She was still in her skimpy outfit which had been torn further from laying on the ground, her chest and legs uncomfortably exposed. Sighing she pulled off her devil horns from her head and leaned her back against the cold wall, sitting down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: disapointed wake up   disapointed wake up EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:53 am

Jarod saw the older woman wake up. He nodded to her. "Hey. I'm Jarod Amnell." He saw her look for her wand. "I couldn't find my wand either." He looked around. "Do feel any pain? I can try to help."
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: disapointed wake up   disapointed wake up EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:23 am

"Hello Jarod," Alliss had heard of him in the halls, but she didn't plan on telling him her name. She wasn't dressed like a Professor, but a student, and giving herself away would not be smart. She hadn't wanted to be professional at the ball, she had wanted some fun, to be free for a little while. "Forgive me for not giving you my name in return." Was all she provided as an explanation, alongside a small, sweet smile.

"Oh, no, thankyou." Alliss wasn't in any pain, and it took a lot to shake her. She wasn't really afraid, she was just wondering how long they would be here and trying to think of logical ways out. She was also trying to push away the thought that this might be where Riley is kept.

Suddenly, rain appeared from nowhere and Alliss could tell it was spelled - though it didn't take a genius to work that out. Whoever was keeping them here, wanted to toy with them. To drive them to the brink of insanity. She could only think of one possible witch who liked those games more than any other, and it was Bellatrix Lestrange. It made sense, she had heard from Albus he had rejected her teaching application. This was their punishment.

Alliss became drenched in a few moments, and wearing barely anything, she was soon shivering to boot.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: disapointed wake up   disapointed wake up EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Jarod nodded. "No problem. I understand your need for privacy."

When it started raining in the cell Jarod was glade he was wearing a suit jacket and a vest. He saw the young girl and older woman shiver. He pulled off his jacket and put it over the girl still unconscious and put his vest over the shivering 'devil' woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: disapointed wake up   disapointed wake up Empty

Back to top Go down

disapointed wake up
Page 1 of 1