Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts

Go down 
+6
Molly Starkey
Brieanne Devereaux
Jim Hawkins
Evaine Moonblood
Emily Castle
Alliss Rivera
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 am

"That's nice.." Brieanne said, blinking. "Well, you'll find out sooner or later what you're most afraid of later on.." She was kind of annoyed with the girl's cheery attitude, but she didn't make it known that was actually going through her mind. "Yeah, I agree with Jim.. you don't act like your daddy's perceived to be at all."

She looked over at Evaine, sighing, "I'm okay, I guess.. moodswings, is all. Are you okay, Moonie..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Moses merely grinned mischievously at Fionn and his threats of physical pain. "I promise." he said, holding his hand up. His grin however grew bigger. "I ma no promises on my apprentice however." he said, making no move to show who the apprentice was. He grew quiet then, simply watching the others interact. Though he did raise an eyebrow at Caleb, who had looked around awkwardly when he had greeted Maggie. Was it because he kissed her cheek? He knew the British people were different form Italians, didn't use kissing as greetings (which was why he normally didn't kiss his guy friends) but surely after knowing him for so long the other would get used to the sight? Well who could say.

Moses began to grow uncomfortable as the others continued talking of the boggart. He was unseeing of having his worst fears realized, and with others to see it as well. He really hoped he wouldn't have to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Fionn narrowed his eyes at Moses and looked at the two first years. damn...."you really want to see me dead, don't you?" he looked at the wardrobe and back at Moses. "today might be your lucky day. if what's in there is really what everyone says, I think I'll have heart attack, because I really am not looking forward to seeing him again" he didn't elaborate, they'd soon see anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Moses shook his head and gave a tired smile. "I do not wish death on anyone, il mio quasi nemico. (my almsot enemy)" he said before sighing. Looking over at the wardrobe, he frowned a little. "I should hope not Causer. I think I would fear whatever fear would cause that." he added, before shaking his head. "I don't believe anyone is looking forward to seeing their fears before them." he muttered under his breath, his hands rubbing together in a nervous manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Fionn sighed. "well Vargas, get a little more afraid; it's undead, six years old, and really, really pissed off. Silkie the mining boy. yea, doesn't sound scary, but the brat's demented, I swear. he's been in those coal mines way too long" Fionn stared at the wardrobe. "tell me, does anyone here not have some screwed up tortured past? because everyone except Filch's kid looks ready to pass out, which is really ironic" he lightly slapped Moses' hands. "stop that! it's making me even more on edge"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm

(( GOD YES!! *loves on Aladdin* XDDDD))

Zuko walked into the class room, frowning when he saw he was rather late, sighing he set his books down and grumbling to himself, blowing his raven locks out of his face and pulling out a book to immerse himself in and try to become invisible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Peter poked his head in, "Am I late?! DX "
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:00 pm

No sound inside from the wardrobe, and she couldn't imagine how the creature inside could look like... Emily got a bit disapointed at the boggart on the wardrobe, she wished it was a bit more funny...
She looked around again, and more people joined.. She smiled to the redhead boy, and said joyful after checking on the teacher....
''No, I don't think you're late....''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Zuko looked up once hearing Peter's chipper voice, giving a gentle chuckle and smiling at the girl who greeted him kindly, giving a nod of approval before going back ot his book, allowing Peter to socialize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Peter let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank goodness!" and flailed, pulling Zuko over to him and jumped on his back, "You be social too! X3 "
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Emily laughed delighed seeing the two cute boys.... Then she remembered of Moses talking about the redhead...

''Hi, I'm Emily!'' She greeted joyful.... ''And you must be Peter. Moses told me about you'' She smiled and winked at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Zuko let out an suprised grunt at Peter pulling him forward and jumping on his back, shifting his weight for Peter to be more comfortable he gave a sheepish wave tp the bouncy girl, who turned out to be Emily, "Hello Emily. I'm Zuko." he chuckled "Oh god you know Moses?" he smirked "I feel sorry for you."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:59 pm

''Nice to meet you, Zuko!'' She said with a smirk, and giggled with his last comment...
''Don't be sorry, Zuko. I'm the Moses' new apprentice on pranks, and I'll keep his legacy alive in this school'' She said proudly, with a sweet smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Molly was rushing only ever so slightly. She wasn't trying to run to class, but she was also trying not to be late. A piece of toast hung from her mouth as she situated her cloak while speeding along. When she reached the doors to the D.A.D.A classroom, she stopped, straightened her hair and her uniform, took the piece of toast out of her mouth (but continued to eat it), and overall calmed herself down. Needed to keep up the appearance of cool.

Opening the doors, she was surprised to see how many students were here. Perhaps it was because all houses had this class, and apparently all years. She felt it might get hectic in here and let out a long sigh. Taking a big bite of her toast, Moll glanced around and walked over to the first person she could see - Zuko. With a smile, having not seen her friend so much yet, Molly sat down in one of the closest seats to him. "Hey Sparky, what's up?" she questioned before taking another bite of her toast and looking about to see who else she recognized here - she saw Evie and waved at her as well as to a few other people who were in the room before turning her attention back towards Zuko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Peter laughed heartily, "Yupp! Peter be me! You know Moses??!! 8DDD" he beamed and smiled, snuggling into Zuko and waved at Molly once she came in.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:22 pm

''Yep, I know Moses... we're on the same house...'' As she say it, she winked and smiled brightly... She was very happy about being from Hufflepuf, since all her friends, the new and old, were from there too, and she hoped to make friends form other houses too, except for Slytherin...

''What is your house??'' She asked at the two, and looked over the girl Peter waved, smiling sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Zuko blinked at Emily, his palm connecting with his forehead as he groaned "Oh great, he has another freaking apprentice." he groaned with a chuckle, holding Peter closer as he grinned seeing the red head "Hey Molly! What's up?"Nodding once more to Emily "Got a comple lions in your midst hun" he chuckled pointing to Peter's scarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Peter hung upside down like a monkey from Zuko and chuckled, "Awesome! X3 Tell him I said hi! And we're from Gryffindor! 8D "
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 pm

"Nothing much, really," Molly told Zuko with a shrug before waving back at Peter, a smile on her face. She then looked at the little black haired girl - she must have been a first year or something and from her uniform, it was easy to tell she was from Hufflepuff; not that there was anything wrong with Hufflepuff - her Uncle had been in the house and Nani, her best friend, was also in Hufflepuff. No, Hufflepuff was a good house.

Molly paused then, putting the pieces together. The girl had said Moses... Zuko had mentioned apprentice... for the love of Merlin, she was hoping that wasn't what the girl meant. An apprentice of Moses? He was her rival (in the friendliest of ways, that is). "How many is that now?" Molly asked, more directed toward everyone than anyone in particular.

"By the way," Molly added, not wanting to seem rude or anything, "I'm Molly. What's your name, o' small disciple of Moses?" A small smile wound its way on her face as she looked down at the 'hufferpuffer' as she enjoyed calling them (mainly to get on her uncle's nerves more than anything).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:49 pm

(( OOC: I love how not a single Slytherin has posted in here. XD I think we're all skipping or something.))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Man, Bri, Eva, and I are all practically doom and gloom compared to Pippa. Despite being the daughter of a squib, and Filch at that, she seems pretty happy. Jim swallowed, trying to straighten up a little bit. It wouldn't do him and the girls any good to be all depressing around a first year. What kind of impression would that give? "I guess some of us do take magic for granted," he said. "Maybe it's just how we're raised. The people around us do everything with magic, and we're taught to do the same. Or maybe I'm just thinking into it too much, again." He gave a little laugh and looked up when he noticed Molly walk into the room. He smiled and nudged Evaine. "That's Molly, the Quidditch player I was telling you about," he whispered, trying to discreetly point at her without her noticing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:01 pm

"Huh, oh um yeah Im fine .. Just have alot on my mind that's all." she said towards Pippa then smiled at Brie. 'Not I don't want to see my father die again.' she thought but wasn;t going to complane if she had to face her fears. Raising her eyebrow at Jim as he nudged her Evaine sat back up leaning over Jim to see who he was pointing at, spotting her Eva smiled "Yay we found her." she said with a childish tone, giggling she looked at Jim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm

(( XDDD Pfft Totally, Nefie is off chain smoking by the dumpsters /shot))

Zuko make another grunting noise as Peter shifted his position, chuckling he nodded to Molly "Well.....remember that fiance I was being forced into?" he grumbled sighing "Found her." he sighed shaking hsi head, blinking when he noticed toe two ravenclaws watching them "Um?" he called to the ponytailed boy "Can we help you?"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm

"Huh?" Molly cocked her head to the side. She looked past Zuko and toward the group of Ravenclaws - noticing Jim at first, but focusing on the girl Zuko had motioned to. Her mouth made an 'o' shape. She wasn't bad looking, that's for sure, and she looked nice enough, but being forced into a marriage killed whatever romance there could have been between the two. So that was Zuko's fiance, huh? It felt weird saying that, to be honest, because they were so young.

Molly snorted, being shaken from her thoughts as Zuko blatantly asked if they could help the two Ravenclaws. She wiggled her fingers at Jim in a sort of wave and smiled widely. "Hey-a Sleepy, how's life been since you got off the train?" She called over to them. She was a little curious as to why they had been staring at them in the first place, but decided not to pry too much into it and simply smirked instead.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Jim jumped at the tone of Zuko's voice. It sounded like he was pissed off. Or maybe Jim was just taking his question negatively. He didn't know. "Oh no, I...I mean, I was just, saying to Eva how I met Molly on the...train and... and all...um..." He tripped over his words as he tried to get them out, but luckily, Molly spoke at that point. "Hey Molly," he said, waving a little. "Been good, surprisingly enough. I was just telling Eva how I met you and that you were a chaser on your House's Quidditch team and all." He gave a smile, hoping that sounded normal enough. It was the truth, in a way. He just hoped that Evaine would keep his broom-riding habits a secret. He wasn't ready to reveal that to everyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts   First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Year: Defence Against the Dark Arts
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next