Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] Empty
PostSubject: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Emily was quiet at her own corner byt the library, well at least she looked like, because she was thinking widely about everything that happened to her until now. She was a witch, and she had made many good friends at Hogwarts. She decided to look for a story book to read before sleeping. She lost the count of how many time she read 'The Never Ending Story', so it was worth change the reading.
She was humming something when a Slythetin boy called her attention... ''Hey, mud blood''. She closed her eyes and counted until 10, but the laughes that exploded was enough to her. She turned into her heels, and walked away from them, but the boy reached her and grabbed her arm. ''Let me go, you're hurting me...'' She cried, he was older than her, and she didn't want to get in trouble this week, she only wanted to go to her room. ''You pranked a friend of mine last week.'' He cooed, looking down to her with a superior gaze, ''So what?'' she retorted, ''He deserved that, and I've made a favor to my friends. Now let me go!'' She exclamed but now, the boy grabbed her with both arms. ''You shouldn't play with any of us. Our parents hunt people like you, and kill them all. You are a disgrace for all of us'' He smirked down to her, and made a sign with the head to the girl. Ignoring Emily's startled gaze, she smirked and mumbled something.

Emily felt her skin burning, and several small warts poped all over her body. The boy let her go, and everyone around him left her alone. Emily ran after help, and now she was sitting by the hospital, waiting for a doctor. The warts covered all over her, even her face, like a muggle allergic reaction, but this one burned deep down her skin, and every time she pulled out a wart, another grew at the place.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 am

((Hi! Very Happy The doctor is here! :3 ))

Sitka walked out from his office to see if someone arrived for help.. it was a normal practice that meanwhile he wasn't there all the sicks of the school came in for some help! He sighed and walked towards the waiting area.. He looked around and saw a little girl sat waiting probably for help since her skin was full of strange warts.. "What happened?" he asked comin closer at the girl and watching her skin..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 am

She looked upon the doctor when he arrived, he seemed pretty nice for a doctor... ''I was at the library all by my own, when a group of Slytherin students surrounded me... They said something, and a girl casted something upon me...'' She said quietly with teary eyes... ''I try to pull them out, but they burn and more come out''
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 am

Sitka glanced the little girl.. "I see.." he mumbled.. "Slytherins always do these things.." he said embittered.. he remember all the things that they did at him.. still hurting inside.. and he didn't have any chance to take revenge on them..
He turned again on the girl.. "Can you walk?" he asked.. "We have to go on a bed.. so I can help you.. Miss..?" the girl seemed in bad conditions but maybe she would be able to walk to a bed..
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 pm

She sniffled loudly, ''they talked some scary things to me, and they called me that-that name'', she said quietly, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands... ''I can walk...'' She mumbled, and started walking slolwly to where the doctor was leading her. ''My name is Emily Castle, and you can call me Emily... Miss Castle is my aunt, and I'm not that old like her'' She pouted slightly, rambling stuff like she always did when in a situation like that.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 am

Sitka sighed patting carefully on her shoulder.. trying to not hurt her.. "I'm sorry.." he sighed pointing at the bed.. How many times he was called half blood by Slytherins.. only because his grandfather name was famous among the DeathEaters..
"It's the firts time that they do something at you.. Emily?" he asked making her sit on the bed.. "Btw you don't look old like your aunt.." he smiled trying to help her to relax a little..
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 am

Emily sniffled again, and let the doctor sit her on the bed... ''Yes... I-I kinda of pranked on one of them last week... But I've already was punished for that... Mr Filch made me clean the girls' bathroom on the second floor...'' She said quietly, and looked down to the warts all over her body...

''Can you really heal me, doctor?'' She said shyly, ''I'm not going to be here too long, right?? I hate hospitals, don't matter if it's muggle or magic...'' She pouted again, and looked up to him with puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 am

"Of course I can heal you!" Sitka chuckled.. "I've only to find the right cure.." he mumbled and started to look inside the shelf behind him.. a ointment could help her.. it was exactly for that kind of problems..
He smiled and took a big jar from the shelf.. "Ok.. this ointment will cure your warts.." he said laying it on the bed where she was.. "It will burn a little.. but you seem a strong girl.. soo it won't hurt so much!" he chuckled taking some of that ointment and moving it into a little tin.. "I'll place this now for the first time.. then you'll have to do it again tomorrow by yourself.." he smiled giving her the tin..
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 am

Emily giggled with him.... This doctor was the nicest she had met in her whole life.... She stretched her head a little to see what he was doing at the shelf, and made a face when she saw the big jar.... It didn't look pleasant.

''It's going to burn more??'' She cried with a grimace, but then she pouted while she saved the tin into one of the pockets of her robe... ''And when I'm going to run and play again?'', if she could do all her things very soon, she wouldn't mind if those warts burned more, but the biggest challenge to her will be trying to rest during all the treatment.... At least she didn't need to take any sour soup from her grandma...
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 am

"You can return to do all these things in a week.." Sitka smiled.. "Less or more.." he chuckled.. seems that she didn't have enough time to wait for the end of the week..
"Everyday use it and place it on the warts.." he explained to her.. "With circular movements.." he said taking her arm and showing her how to do.. "It's easy.. now you have to do this on all the others warts.." he said taking the curtain of the bed and closing it.. "I'll wait here.. call me if you need help.." he said standing behind the curtain where he couldn't see her..
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 am

Emily watched while he passed the ointment on her arm, ''It tickles'', she giggled. As he said it burned a little, but soon it didn't hurt anymore, altough Emily wished there were some improvement on those warts as soon as possible.
She saw him while he closed the curtains, but she didn't trust he wouldn't see... She knelt on the floor, and saw his feet not so far, but yet not so close... It was a safe distance so he couldn't see her in her panties... She took off all her clothes. Those warts were everywhere!

After a while, she passed that ointment all through her body... ''I'm stinking now...'' She pouted, and she walked from the curtains once she put all her clothing again.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 am

Sitka turned when she came out.. "Don't worry!" he laughed softly at her statement.. "10 minutes and you already won't hear it!" he smiled.. "I guess you're allright now!" he smiled signing the way where she could leave the infirmary..
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 am

She couldn't help but smile too, ''Thanks, doc'', she grinned and then she walked out from the infirmary as faster she could... Certainly Emily didn't want anyboy to see her that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]   That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika] Empty

Back to top Go down

That's why you don't play with serious things... [Tag: Stika]
Page 1 of 1