Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) Empty
PostSubject: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 am

Aladdin stepped into the clothing store. He promised his mother, his actual mother, that he would buy himself some new clothing.

He started looking through the rakes. He hated shopping. He always just preferred to let his servants at home to buy his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:49 am

Jessica stepped out of the dressing room, hopping along as she pulled on her shoe again. She really did hate clothes shopping, but a bit of a tumble on the lawns meant that her best robes were really past her own repair. She moved towards the counter to pay, though stopped when she saw that Slytherin boy in the shop.

"Thought you were the rich kid?" she asked, a little more confident in her words today than usual. She never could take a liking to the elite of Hogwarts, considering her background. "Don't you usually have other people do this for you?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:59 am

Aladdin turned when someone addressed him. There was a pretty girl talking. She was a Gryffindor based on her attitude.

He smirked at her. "I do actually. But I promised my mother I would go shopping for my own clothes." He looked back at the rake in annoyance. He then turned to the girl. "Would the Gryffindor girl like to help me shop?" He raised an eyebrow almost challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 am

"The Gryffindor girl didn't want to do her shop let alone help with yours," Jessica replied, shaking her head. "Besides, Gryffindor girl has a name."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am

Aladdin chuckled. "Well you haven't told me your name so how am I supposed to call you by it?" He raised an eyebrow. "And I thought a Gryffindor wouldn't turn down a challenge." He then shrugged with a smirk. "But I guess you just aren't up to it." He smirked as he turned back to the rake behind him putting his back to the girl. He waited for her to react to his challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Jessica folded her arms, glaring at the boy.

"There's a difference between a challenge of bravery and stupidity." She remained there, though, watching him look. It might be entertaining to see how the other half shop, at least. "It's Jessica, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 am

Aladdin chuckled as he turned back to her. "Well Jessica I didn't know you Gryffindors knew the difference between the two." He joked casually. Then he sighed looking at the clothes. "Listen I really could use the help. I like looking nice but I have never bought clothes for myself I always had servants do it so If you don't mind helping it would appreciated." He told her. "Honestly the only friend that I would want to go shopping with in Slytherin would drive me crazy and make it a shopping trip for her. And while I don't mind buying her things I do need to get stuff for myself." He said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:19 am

[[Huh, look at that, broke my mouse... great]]

"You're talking to the wrong person, I've been wearing hand-me-downs for the past few years," Jessica said with a shrug, stuffing her hands into her pockets. "Though if you're looking for some advice, those are the dress robes. Unless you're going to a ball in the next few months, they're gonna be pretty much useless. You wanna look over there," she said, nodding towards a rack on the other side of the shop
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:31 am

Aladdin looked over were Jessica was pointing. He nodded. "Ok thanks. That actually did help." He started heading over toward the everyday robes.

(OOC: Stop me or not up to you ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:53 am

"Always glad to help," Jessica replied monotonously. She looked behind her to the counter to see that the assistant had already disappeared. Great, I won't be able to pay any time soon then... She turned her attention back to the Slytherin boy, arms still folded. "You still haven't told me your name yet. I mean, I've seen you around but I'm not wonderful with names unless they started a war or something"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:04 am

Aladdin turned to Jessica and chuckled. "Well my name is Aladdin Amirmoez. I didn't say my name before because you didn't ask." He crossed his arms. "So I take it you like History of Magic? That comment you made about names starting wars?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 am

"Has anyone ever actually liked History of Magic? No, I'm just good at it. Among other things." She took a step forward, looking a little closer at what it was Aladdin was looking at. "What are you actually looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 am

Aladdin nodded. "That's understandable." He turned back to the racks. "I honestly have no idea. My mother just said, 'Aladdin you need to be able to do somethings yourself.'" He did a funny voice to mimic his mother. "I don't see why she said that she never had to do anything herself. She's from a rich family and then married my father when she was 17. She's always had servants doing things for her but she wants me to do this on my own." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:27 am

"Oh, poor baby, having to do the shopping like a big boy," Jessica said, pouting. "That's the card she was dealt, you're hardly gonna get by in England with a 'we usually have servants for this' mentality, you know? Grin and bear it"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:37 am

Aladdin rolled his eyes. "I'm just saying I have plenty of clothes both her and at home. I just don't see a point." He through the shirts. He pulled out one, his eyes widened in disgust.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"What is wrong with these people?" He asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 am

"It's just a shirt," Jessica said, bemused. "There's like a billion more of them in this shop, get over it." Honestly, it did look that bad... she thought that the rich were meant to be into weird stuff, anyway
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 am

Aladdin put it back still with a look of disgust. "Look I don't like things like this crap. I prefer simple things when it comes to everyday clothes. The only people with money that like that bull shit are the crazy eccentrics and new money that feel the need to show off. Real money, old money doesn't need to do that kind of shit and where that crap they, like myself," he pointed to himself, "can just walk into a room and by the way we hold ourselves and speak people know we're rich and powerful." He went back to looking through the shirts.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply. tongue )
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 am

"Ah, yes, I could tell but your stance immediately that you were rich," Jessica said a little mockingly. "Luckily, I can quite easily show people how poor I am through my garb. And it makes life a hell of a lot easier," she said with a shrug. "Now stop looking through the hideous shirts, you're just wasting your time. And mine, for that matter"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 am

Aladdin turned to her suddenly with a happy sweet grin on his face. "So you will help me." He said it more as a statement than a question. He wrapped an arm over the top of her shoulders. "So will you show me to the decent clothing?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 am

"I have no fashion sense," Jessica said, shrugging Aladdin's arm away. "You'd end up with something hideous. I really am that bad. Just you keep looking. I have to wait here anyway, there's no one at the desk yet. Might as well pass my time watching the other half live, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 am

Aladdin shrugged. "Whatever." He started going through clothing racks. He would pull some out and look at sizes. Some he would put back others he would put on his arm. He ended up with 3 shirts 4 pairs of pants and a nice new cloak. "I think this will be enough for my mother." He noticed the clerk coming back to the counter. He looked over at his 'companion'. "How about you let me buy your stuff for you today?" He asked kindly. Aladdin didn't know why but he loved buying things for pretty girls even if they had attitudes and were from Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 am

Jessica felt her cheeks heat a little at the offer. "I have some pride, y'know?" she said, reaching into her satchel for some money, seeing that the clerk had returned. "I'm not letting some practical stranger pay for a few repairs."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 am

Aladdin held up his hands in mock surrender. "I was just offering Jes. Don't get your panties in a twist. I like paying for things. I'm kind of know for it among other things. You don't want me to I won't though. Just thought I'd offer."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 am

"Among other things?" Jessica said, arching an eyebrow. "Look, I don't care. I don't know you, and no one else pays for me. Gryffindor pride and all that."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 am

Aladdin shrugged. "Well if you insist." He moved his hand in front of him in a slight bow. "After you Jessica of Gryffindor. He said jokingly (but not in a mean joke)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)   Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying on clothes and maybe other things ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next