Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying To Take My Mind Off Things (Tag Laura)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Trying To Take My Mind Off Things (Tag Laura) Empty
PostSubject: Trying To Take My Mind Off Things (Tag Laura)   Trying To Take My Mind Off Things (Tag Laura) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:28 am

It seemed like every time things were looking up a bit, something had to happen that made life go down the drain for a while. Jim had another teacher to help him out, even though Jim doubted that he knew what exactly he was. But even if Professor Alexander didn't know that he was a werewolf, he was still a good guy in Jim's book. And he even knew a bit of what he was going through, what-with dealing with the whole Imperius Curse thing and all the fear and pain that brought. But then, there was the news of Evaine's sister dying, and Brieanne ending up pregnant with another kid. And there was Todd's little love-triangle issue, which Jim knew nearly nothing about other than what he had gathered from Brieanne. Jim sighed as he sat beside the lake, gazing up at the blue sky above him. Why was it that every time things were looking up, life decided to go "Oops, Jim's getting happy, I'd better fix that!" He sighed. He almost wished he could go back to Christmas Break, when things were still fairly good, and he, Evaine, Brieanne, and Todd could be in one place without any awkwardness between them.
Back to top Go down

Trying To Take My Mind Off Things (Tag Laura)
Page 1 of 1