Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 pm

I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} Jakiss-1
WARNING! DARK THEMES! INCEST!
It was dark. Even when she opened her eyes, it was dark. She was in the basement, in a windowless room. The floor was cold and hard, but she had come to get used to it, even began to think it was comfortable. Being here in the room gave her time to think, gave her peace of mind. She would lie on the floor, staring up into the darkness. She'd breath slowly through her mouth, trying to meditate. When she didn't want to be alone, Brian would come in and talk with her. Sometimes they fought, but he always came back to her. No matter what happened.

Angela sat up at the sudden sound of footsteps coming from outside. She squinted and held her small hand to sheild herself from the bright light. It was so blinding after spending a few days in the room. She blinked, allowing her blue eyes to adjust when she was finally able to make out the form of her brother, Jasper Alexander, standing in the door way. "Mother and Father are home. You need to get ready for the party tonight," Jasper spoke, his voice smooth and hinting at the smirk that was always presant on his face.

Angela nodded as she stood up slowly, and weakly walked out of the room. Jasper followed behind her, closely. It wasn't out of protection, though, it was out of posession. Jasper was ten years older than Angela was, making him twenty-five years of age. He lived in the guest house on the Alexander estate in Wiltshire, England. Being the heir of the estate, he felt it wasn't wise to invest his money elsewhere; who knew how long their father, Gregory, would live. He was already in his late fifties - fifty-seven to be exact - and being a Death Eater didn't exactly ensure your life. Death could come at any moment. And when it did, Jasper would be there to take over, for their young, thirty-seven year old mother would still be taken care of, despite not being in control over everything. Women in the Alexander family were nothing except means to an end. They were for producing children and making their men look better. That was it. Not that Theadora minded. She was pampered greatly and still had full control over her children, and enjoyed taking out her anger on her only daughter.

After climbing many stairs, Angela and Jasper reached the thrid floor, where Angela's room was located. She made her way into it - a overload of pink and stuffed animals everywhere - and towards her wardrobe. She'd find her nicest evening wear, she'd shower, and she'd doll herself up as best she could and pray that it was good enough for her parents.

Jasper leaned against the door, his blue eyes following his little sister's every, silent move. His lips twisted into a smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest. He watched as she picked out an olive green evening gown. She placed it onto her bed before turning toward the bathroom that was joined to her room. He watched as she entered the bathroom, not closing it all the way. He made his way into her room, closing the door behind him and sitting down on her bed. He was half tempted to help her in the shower, but decided to wait until she was out.

Angela cleaned herself thoroughly. She made sure she washed her hair twice and condition it. If she didn't look presentable, her mother would probably beat her until she blacked out. The Christmas party was always the highlight of the year. The Alexander's were known for throwing such an extravagant ball, that every one wished they were invited. Except for Angela. She would rather read a book than be scrutinized by people.

Ange turned the water off and stood there for a moment, just enjoying the warm from the steam that swirled around her. She stepped out of the bathroom and grabed her small, green towel before wrapping it around her body. She muttered a spell to dry her hair before exiting the bathroom. Angela had half expected to see her brother sitting on her bed, and was extremely confused when he wasn't. She pursed her lips before turning to grab her hair brush off of her vanity table.

"Were you looking for somebody?" a rough whisper came from behind her. Angela's breath caught in her throat as she tried to hide her surprise. Jasper gently ran his fingers along her exposed upper back and it took everything just for Angela to think straight. She could feel him lean down closer to her and she tilted her head to the right. "Would you like some help?" He whispered in her left ear.

"Yes..." Angela finally said, breathlessly. Her breath was irregular and she closed her eyes. She bit her lip as she felt Jasper's soft lips touch her neck. The smallest smile flashed across her face. Jasper slowly turned her around and leaned down to press his lips against hers. They moved backwards, until Angela was pressed up againt the wall. His hands cradled her head and she reached up to wrap her arms around him. He, however, did not want this. He grabbed her hands and roughly pinned them against the wall over her head. She winced at the pain, breaking off the kiss accidentally as she did so.

"You know better than that, Angela," Jasper told her, a bit harshly, though there was a hint of a smirk in his voice. She nodded, mumbling a yes. He tightened his grip on her wrists and pressed against her more. He leaned closer to her hear. "Yes what?" he snipped at her.

"Yes... Master..." Angela said slowly, opening her eyes to see Jasper pulling away from her ear and looking intently down at her. He smirked and let out a small chuckle. Her heart fluttered. She had righted her wrong. It was okay. He wasn't mad at her. That's all she worried about. She didn't like it when he was mad at her. She just wanted him to like her... she just wanted him to love her.

Jasper held both of her wrists with one of his hands - it wasn't hard to keep her pinned to the wall like this, she wasn't very strong. With his free hand, he grabbed at her chin. He cocked his head to the side, examining her intently. "Angie," she loved it when he called her Angie. She blinked innocently up at him, meeting his blue eyes with her own matching ones. He said nothing more, but put his lips against hers once more. His free hand roamed downward, playing with the ends of the towel. He moved his lips from hers, tracing her jawline and then kissing down her neck. She let her head fall back against the wall as he made his way to her collarbone. Angela tried to stifle a moan, loving it when he did this. She could feel him smirk against her skin and he was about to take her towel off when there was a knock at her door.

Jasper whipped his head toward the door. His blue eyes lit up angrily, wondering who could be interupting them. "Angela, I'm coming in," it was their mother, Theadora. Angela looked at the door, her eyes wide. Jasper quickly let go of Ange and slipped into her bathroom, putting his finger to his lips and closing the door silently. He didn't want their mother to know he had been in here.

Angela straightened herself up as best as she could. She flattened her hair and waited patiently, in her towel, as her mother opened the door. Her mother was of an average height, maybe a little taller than Angela. She had shoulder length blonde hair and very pale skin. Her blue eyes were striking, like lightning, and always judging. Like they were at this very moment. "Angela Naomi Alexander, why are you not dressed yet?" She asked, her mouth forming a thin line.

"I am very sorry, Mother, I was trying to pick out the best outfit," Angela told her softly, looking down at the ground. She heard her mother walk over and examine the dress she had on her bed.

"Yes, that will do. Hurry up and get dressed, the guests will be here soon. And do something with your hair, will you, for Merlin's sake," her mother criticized before leaving, slamming the door behind her. Angela winced at the noise, but let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. She heard the bathroom door open and looked up to see her brother coming out, clearly amused.

"That was close, wasn't it?" He smirked. Angela nodded and he let out a sigh, brushing her hair over one of her shoulders. "I suppose we can't finish our fun... not now... but I fully expect to get a good christmas present later, yeah?" He chuckled. Angela smiled up at him. Yes, if he wanted something from her, she'd give it to him.

"Of course," Angela told him. He leaned down to steal another kiss before leaving her to get ready for the party.

///

There were many people here and it was a wonder their table could host so many. Dinner was always held first before dancing and then a small sit down, different rooms for the different genders. The men would smoke cigars and discuss work while the women would discuss their husbands and brag about their children. Angela hated all of it, but she was glad for her brother to be there. She wouldn't know what to do without him.

Her father, Gregory, sat at the head of the table with her mother to his right and her brother to his left. Angela sat next to her brother and guests filled in the numerous other seats. They were already through their main course when Angela felt a hand on her thigh. She discretely looked over at her brother, who took a sip from his wine, a smirk once more upon his lips. Ange looked back down at her plate, hiding her smile.

///

It was all classical music, nothing current and nothing muggle. A live string quartet played and something more upbeat started, distracting people, when Jasper took Angela by the hand and snuck away to an unoccupied room.

Angela found it difficult to think as Jasper slipped off her dress. Everything seemed to move fast and blurred. The way Jasper ran his hands along her body... his lips... the feel of skin on skin... the sound of their moans...

Angela lay on the floor, catching her breath, as Jasper fixed his clothing. She lolled her head to the side to look at him. What she would give to be able to reach out and just stroke him lovingly... but he'd probably hate that. It wouldn't give him any control... he wouldn't benefit from it. So, she just lay there watching him dress.

"You should get dressed, Ange, the dancing's about to end," Jasper told her before slipping out of the room.

///

"What is wrong with you?" Theadora hissed at her daughter after having drug her out into the hall. "You can't even hold up a decent conversation. And what happened to your hair?" Angela bit her lip and looked down.

"I'm sorry Mother," she whispered. There was a pause before the harsh sound of skin coming in contact with skin. Angela crumpled to the floor, cradling her cheek.

"Sorry is not good enough. Why can't you be more like your brother? Just go. Go up to your room and stay there for the rest of the night." Her mother retreated into the room, leaving Angela on the floor. The metalic taste of blood was in her mouth, her lip having split open.

Slowly, Angela got to her feet before and made her way to her room. She couldn't wait to get to Hogwarts. Just one more day... just one more day... just one more day...

{Lame fanfiction is lame. It was better in my head. For some reason I had trouble writing it.}

Songs listened to while writing:
scala & kolacny brothers - Creep {originally Radiohead}
scala & kolacny brothers - The Blower's Daughter {originally Damien Rice}
Back to top Go down
Greta Hayes

Greta Hayes

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:25 am

Can I just. Make love to your face. Right now. Plz.

Seriously, this was so good! I loved every moment of it! Every dark, incestuous, abusive moment! Because really, there wasn't a moment that didn't involve at least one of those three things.

I feel sorry for Angela, but the demented side of me loves this.

Also.

TOM HIDDLESTON AS HER BROTHER SJLDGKHLASDGKH:LSKJSK:DGHJSGLHASDGJLHASLGADJLGSDGJASDGJLAGSLHKJSXBV:JDKLMS;LFkaLA;F:KAFALG:A I'M IN HEAVENNN~! *DIES*
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:19 pm

o//////o

Bah, you are too kind! But, yay! I'm glad I'm not one of the only ones who, despite feeling bad for Ange, is completely in love with his too. >3> I quite like taboo... a lot. I couldn't resist it! I tried pretty hard to get all three of those, too, so I'm glad it was conveyed pretty nicely. Very Happy Seriously, though, so glad I'm not one of the only one's demented enough to love this. xDD

FIU alksdjalksjd;lAKSJDCaiolkf TOM HIDDLESTON IS THE SEX askl djalskdjaskdj >____> I'M NOT OBSESSED I SWEAR!

xD

Last edited by Angela Alexander on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greta Hayes

Greta Hayes

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:26 pm

I AM OBSESSED. SO OBSESSED. HIS PORTRAYAL OF LOKI. JUST. ASDFKLSGAHLDGKAGLAJHGJL I WANT TO HAVE HIS BABIES.

Actually I want Tom and RDJ to have babies together. <3 I seriously think there's something between those actors, no joke. It was just something about how they gravitated towards each other in the Avengers interviews they had together. Rob constantly had his hand at the back of Tom's chair, and when Rob would pull it away, Tom would start to scoot closer. Then Rob would put his hand back where it was, and Tom would be perfectly fine. <3 And the way they looked at each other. They stared at each other more than they looked at the interviewer. I just. I wish they would just get together, already.

AKJLFALKJGFHLADFKHLAF

Rant over. I think.

FROSTIRON FTW.

Imeanwhat.

Sorry, I get off-topic when I'm fanboying. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:16 am

/coughs.FINALLYSOMEONEELSESEESIT.coughs.
>->;

Also, my dear Angela, I totally haven't read this like, four times now. ;]
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:13 am

I KNOW RIGHT?! HE'S SUCH A FREAKING HOT BADASS. I WOULD KNEEL FOR HIM! I WAS MEANT TO BE RULED! I SWEAR!

xD Lol, yeah, I think I've seen an interview where that happened. They would have some pretty damn attracted babies!

Bahaha, we're all fans of Hiddles. You just... you can't not be a fan of his (double negative, FTW). So, no need to be sorry! FANBOY ALL YOU WANT! [and... it's not like I'm a major ass fangirl or anything. No, he's not my desktop background... no, he's not my icon for my computer; no, he's not my tumblr dashboard background. No, he is not on my iphone case... no, he's not both my home and lock screen. I deny EVERYTHING! >3> Whut obsession?

xD We're not the only demented ones, woohoo! xD And, yay, that makes me happy. :3 I've read it over a few more times myself... >3>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 am

They have iPhone skins with his face? .___.; I must purchase one!
. . . I mean . . . -coughs-
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:48 am

Yes, yes they do! Mine's of him and Benedict Cumberbatch... so it's like alksjdalksj

I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} Tumblr_m4yb1wkQA51qjfomuo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 am

. . . excuse me while I pick up my detached jaw from the floor. I AM SO JEALOUS!! Dx
That is the most amazing skin everrrr! EVERRRRR. 8O
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 am

Isn't it?! It just has so much sexy on it! I find myself staring at it sometimes. xD
I got it at redbubble.com they have loads of amazing iphone/ipod cases.
It was actually really hard to pick just one. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm broke at just the THOUGHT of buying all the ones I want! xD
STOP SENDING ME GOOD STUFF!
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Bahaha. SORRY! I know, that's how I feel. I was like... I WANT ALL OF THESE. WHYYY D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:20 pm

I'll forgive you this time around. XDD
YES. ;3; SOSOTOOTOOMANY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}   I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You} Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can't Take My Mind Off Of You}
Page 1 of 1