Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just writing a letter (Jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

just writing a letter (Jim) Empty
PostSubject: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

(i'll come up with a better topic name xD))

Walking up the never ending seems like forever stairs to the Ravenclaw Tower, Eva seemed like she was full of energy for some unknown reason, running up the stairs to the Ravenclaw door she answer the riddle to the common room before opening the door. "I'll get the paper.' she said running over to her art work, looking threw what she had before picking up some paper with a couple of pencils. Walking towards the couch she sat next to Jim and kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:00 am

((I think it's fine. Smile I suck at topic names anyway. XD))

"Well, somebody's eager," Jim joked, smiling at Evaine as she ran to get paper and some pencils. Jim just selected one at random as Evaine kissed his cheek, which made him smile. "Okay..." He propped the paper against his knee as he started writing. "Dear Mom and Dad...I guess that's a good starter." He laughed as he continued writing, dictating as he went. "Getting excited for the holidays. Quidditch tryouts will be after Christmas, so expect me to be flying a lot. And no, I don't mind flying in the snow." He turned to Evaine. "Think that's enough small-talk before we get to the big question?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:08 am

"Somebody wants to be with you for Christmas." she said with a smile, leaning her head against his shoulder batting her eyes at him, letting out a small laugh. "No really?' she teased "I thought a good starter is... Dear Mr. and Mrs. Hawkins, as you know this is your son Jim, i have good news to tell you." she giggled, feeling Jim tap her noise with his pencil she looked at him "What.. stop laughing at me." Eva smiled back at Him before letting him continue what he was writing. "yeah i think that's enough small talk before you start asking if you could bring a girl home." she said
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:19 am

"Eh, it might be a little weird to address them so formally," Jim said. "If you were writing a letter to them, then yeah, you would start it off that way." He laughed. "I'm not sure if 'good news' is how they would see it. I mean, yeah, I see it that way, but...well, the reason you have to stay with us isn't exactly good." He didn't mean to be a mood-killer, he just didn't want his parents getting the wrong idea. He turned back to his letter. "As you know, Evaine is one of my closest friends here," he said aloud as he wrote the words. "I mentioned her in my first letter home. I met her, Brieanne, and Todd at the Dining Hall." He paused for a moment. "How much of your home life do you want them to know?" he asked Evaine. "Like, how much detail do you want me to go into? I think we have to give them some so they'll be more likely to let you stay and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 am

"Well aren't you mr. buzz killer tonight." she said resting her chin in his shoulder "Let me have my moment of fun Jim." she said poking his rib as he keep writing some more down. He said something about me in his first letter? she thought wondering what he might have said. "If you want give them all the detail, i'm not scared for your parents to know every single bit of what i go threw Jim." she said
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 am

"Sorry. You know how I am." Jim leaned forward to kiss her forehead before returning to his letter. "I need to ask a favor of you," he said as he scribbled on the paper. "Evaine's home life is getting dangerous and she can't go back there during Christmas Break. Very dangerous. Her mother abuses her, physically and emotionally. It's been going on for years. Not only that, she drugs her sometimes, just for the hell of it. She manages to do this by taking Evaine home for 'doctor appointments.' When we wouldn't let her go, her mother broke into the common room to try and get her. She got away, but Evaine's fine. She really needs to be somewhere safe and I think our house is the best place for her to be. Please let her stay. I'll help in any way I can once we get home. Please reply as soon as you can. Love, Jim." He paused for a moment before adding one more thing. "P.S. Don't worry. She knows about my furry problem. She's cool with it." He chuckled a little before turning to Evaine. "'Furry problem' has become our code word for my werewolf curse over the years. Comes in handy when I'm mentioning it in letters." He handed the sheet of paper to Evaine. "So, do you think it's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 am

"I'll just get you in your sleep tonight." she said teasing him, feeling his lips on her forehead as Jim wrote down about her and her home life "I'm just glad she's least nice enough to not let her boyfriend lay a hand on me." she mumbled "Not who knows how long that will last." she hoped his parents will read and understand enough to let her some with for she didn't want to go home to a angry mother and not make it threw the holidays. P.S. Don't worry. She knows about my furry problem "Furry problem?" she said blinking wondering what that even meant "is that something i should know?' she pointed at the word as he laughed saying it was a code word for his werewolf problem "Ohh.." she said feeling a bit stupid thinking she should have known but it could have been code for teen age thing. "Yeah i think so i never send a letter well no i have to mom but i only put "I'm fine, leave me alone.", " she said
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:59 pm

"She has a boyfriend?" Jim hadn't heard about that before. Or maybe he had just forgotten about it? He wasn't sure. "Does he know about...what she does to you?" From the sound of it, it looked like he did, but just didn't care. He laughed at her reaction. "What did you think I was referring to?" he teased, laughing a little. He smiled when Evaine approved of the letter. "Alright, I'll be sure to mail this tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll get back to me soon."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:08 pm

"Yes when my crazy bitch of a mother can end up having a boyfriend why would someone hate her, i have no clue. Maybe he has no taste in nice woman." she said sighing. Leaning up against Jim she pouted her lip before peeking his nose "Oh yeah he knows. He is a doctor after all and doesn't care one bit about her using drugs on me." Eva put the letter on the table, crawling in Jim's lap "Um I don't know could have been code for some Teen boy thing." snuggling up against him she kisses his lips gently and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:16 pm

"Wouldn't surprise me if he's as much of a scumbag as she is," Jim muttered. Couples were often alike in that sense. Sure, opposites attracted sometimes, but usually, nice people got with other nice people, the same thing going for mean people. "Does he help her...drug you and stuff?" If Evaine's mom's boyfriend was participating in this too, it was something he had to tell the teachers. "Sorry if I'm asking too much. I just..." He sighed as he put an arm around her. "It seems like more and more people want to hurt you and I hate that. Makes me want them to come after me for once. At least I have a chance of defending himself." He knew Evaine wouldn't want that, but he couldn't help saying it. It was just how he felt. "What, like an STD or something?" he asked, laughing. "Okay, I'm dropping the subject. Promise." He laughed again as she leaned forward to kiss him. He softly kissed her back, trying to keep things mellow for once. It seemed like every time they kissed each other, it turned into some out-of-control make-out session that sent his mind spinning. Couples could kiss each other calmly and coolly, right?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Placing her hand on his cheek she pulled away "Well he's hard to read one day he's nice to me trying to help me out buying me dresses then the next day he's an ass." she said not knowing what it means but it wouldn't be anything bad right? "Yes he helps my mom drug me and isn't very 'gentle' about it." Evaine leaned back against Jim pulling his arms around her to hug her tightly "No your not asking too much, Your wanting to know what i have to go threw and know the people who are involved. I just feel like I'm dropping all this pressure on you when you have your 'furry problem' to deal with." she smiled "Now your letting your parents know and I just feel like a big burden to people." "It seems like more and more people want to hurt you and I hate that" "I guess it;s like you with bullies. They like picking on you cause your an easy target. My mother and other people hurt me cause it makes them feel better... I think that or they just think my life has no meaning." Eva squeezed his hand hearing the rest "What trying to be a knight in shinning armor?" she teased
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:44 pm

"He's probably just trying to keep you on his good side or something," Jim said. "I heard that criminals who go after young girls often give them gifts to justify their bad treatment of them. He sighed. "The bastard," he muttered. "He'll get what's coming to him, just like your mother. They don't deserve to walk around freely while they're hurting you." He shook his head. "It's never too much for me to deal with. You've helped me keep my bearings after a full moon, I'm helping you with your family problems. That's what couples do: they help each other." He leaned his head against hers, her hair soft against his cheek. He laughed along with her. "If you want me to be your knight, I'll try to be," he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Eva had closed her eyes "Well it creeps me out when he's nice cause the dresses or cloths he gets me are the kind i'll never put on in years." she said thinking she had heard him mumble something but shrugged it off, right now she was just glad to still be here in his arms. Not at home crying feeling scared and empty like she always felt every time she gos back home. "Are you saying we're a couple now?" she questioned, wondering what happened to his it's not safe to be dating a werewolf but then again they jumped way passed that to even worry things like that. Eva gave Jim a loving smile "You've always been my knight."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Jim gave a look at that statement. Something about it made him feel uneasy. "He hasn't tried to...you know..." He cleared his throat, trying to ignore how awkward this was. This was a serious question. "Has he ever made...like...advances...towards you or something?" He figured that was the lightest way of putting it. If Evaine's mom's boyfriend was buying her clothes like that, maybe he was making moves on her or something, and that freaked Jim out a bit. "I think we have been for a while, we just haven't really admitted it," he said. "Well, you've been ready to admit it. I've just been holding it back because I was feeling scared." He gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Evaine looked at Him knowing what he was trying to asked as she didn't know what to give him. Mostly she been drugged but her mother never let him lay a hand on her like that "Um no.. Not that I think, mom never let him even put his hands on me after he was massaging my shoulders one day and made me freaked out." she said "She may be mean and hurt me, drug me and everything ells but she never let anyone rape me.. well she never used to i don't know now that i'm older.' she said snuggling up to him again. Tilting her head back she kissed his chin "So can i sleep with you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Jim sighed in relief. "That's good. But if he ever does, somehow, then just...let me know, okay? Tell me when anybody hurts you and I'll be there for you." He kissed her forehead, wishing that he could do more to protect her. But he was just a kid, and a bit of a crazy one at that. What could he do against adults? "In the literal sense, yes," he replied, hoping she wasn't bringing up the sex issue again. He felt like a jerk for putting it off, but he just wanted to be sure before they did it.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:24 pm

She smiled at him once again "I will." she said "I don't know if she should tell your parents that or not." wondering if they got every single detail of her life maybe they will let her come so she doesn't end up getting raped by some old pervert who's being a bit 'friendly' towards Evaine. She gave Jim a look "If you was wondering if i meant sex no. I guess i should just say cuddle." she said "Jim i told you i can wait until you give the ok for us to even do that. I'm not going to be like some girls and cry cause her.. Hmm boyfriend huh i like the thing to that. Yeah Boyfriend doesn't wanna have sex with her."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:32 pm

"Well, since he hasn't technically done anything yet, I don't think there's enough cause to worry yet," Jim replied. "If things start getting shady though, we'll tell my parents what's going on. They'll probably want an update about you every so often anyway." No doubt Jim's parents would want to know what was going on with Evaine all the time to make sure she was kept out of trouble. They fretted like that sometimes, and Jim knew that well enough from his own childhood. "Well, thank you for that," he said. He smiled. "I think boyfriend sounds pretty good," he said, finally feeling a little proud of the word.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Key word: Yet that doesn't mean things will change once she's back home and having to deal with them. Her mom's boyfriend had always scared her since the day they started dating "I hope they don't get married." she sighed. No one has yet seem the stuff he can do and he's more easier to make people believe him than her own mother he could adopt Evaine and drag her off some where. Trying not to think about things like that she shook her head, smiling a little at him saying boyfriend sounds good she kissed his cheek

((night Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 am

"Ugh, God no, I don't even want to think about that," Jim said, hugging Evaine closer to his side. Evaine didn't need another sicko person in her home. Maybe her mom would be enough of a douchebag to dump him eventually. "How long do her boyfriends usually last?" he asked. Maybe if she was usually quick to dump someone, she would do the same with this guy. He was quiet for a moment, just content to lay against the couch with Evaine at his side. So much craziness was going on these days, it was rare for them to just get some down-time.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

"She usually bumps them with in two weeks one she grows tired of them and picks someone a bit younger." she said feeling him holding her closer against him "But they have been going out for about two months i think. He started getting me cloths and being real friendly about three weeks into their relationship. So i don't know if I see my mother end up marrying this guy and i get a step- father or her bumping him if he keeps laying a hand on me." she sighed but ran her finger against his lips. Feeling how soft they where "Sometimes I wonder if.. i might turn out like her in the end."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:53 am

Jim sighed, wishing he could punch the guy in the face. Evaine sounded scared of him and he hated anyone who frightened her. He just considered it lucky that he had managed to shoot a spell at Evaine's mom. If she hadn't had Evaine in her arms, he would have done a lot worse. "No way, you'll never be like her," he said. "She's heartless and uncaring. You actually give a crap about the people around you. You have a good heart. Trust me, I've seen it."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 am

Evaine continued to trace his lips "Saying I'm to sweet?" she smiled at him before looking over to see what time it was "It's getting late Jim shouldn't we be heading off to bed or are you to comfy on the couch to even move?" Eva had questioned him not minding in they fell asleep like this but Todd and Brie might come in seeing them like this. She wouldn't mind Todd had already seem them make out, what's wrong with cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 am

"I say there's no such thing as being too sweet," Jim said, reaching to kiss her fingertips. "Especially if you're the one being sweet." He smiled at her. "Yeah, bed seems like a good idea," he said. "Tomorrow, we'll focus on mailing my letter and letting the teachers know that your mom managed to make their way in here. They'll probably have to change the password on the door to make sure she doesn't do it again." He glanced at her. "Want to sleep in my room? Or do you want some time to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:24 am

She smiled leaning over and kissing his lips gently "I would say the same thing about you." she whispered. Resting her chin back on his chest she looked at him pouting "Hmm, the teachers are going to hate me for giving out the password." she mumbled hating that her mom forced her to give up the password years ago. "Hopefully they wont give us a hard one." Evaing got off Jim as she looked down at him "Your room, if I try going to sleep by myself i'll have nightmares all night and end up crying." she said, rubbing the back of her neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just writing a letter (Jim)   just writing a letter (Jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

just writing a letter (Jim)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next