Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?

Go down 
+11
Angela Alexander
Asami Sato
Gwyneira Baines
Craig Rivera
John Smith
Miranda Melgrove
Waycca Louise
Grace Wang
Jessica Landon
Evaine Moonblood
Penelope Baudelaire
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Okay, so I'm bored... and since we can't role play with our new characters yet, I figured we could start some plotting awhile.

[I blame Emily for the gifs. xD Thought it was a cool idea. <3]
Okay, here it goes~

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Tumblr_lxjz9tzF2B1r0frfb
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? PEN-2
Goes by: Pen, Penny (if you're close friends), and Book Girl/B.G. (if your name is Todd Cross), Lope (by Aladdin)
Friends// She definitely needs friends and whoever she's met in the last three years, she doesn't remember. So, she definitely needs some people who are understanding and kind. <3 [Serenity and Genevieve Centaura, Richard Grayson, Jessica Landon, Evaine Moonblood, Valerie Boleyn]
Enemies// Penny doesn't really make enemies... but it's not completely impossible.
Lovers// Complicated definitely seems like the correct word. [Toddyboy and has a slight confusion as to what Aladdin is... he did kiss her after all... (she doesn't understand, is what it really boils down to)]

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Tumblr_m8la3eXvIq1r9cdhd
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? JOHN-3
Goes by: John, Johnny (if you're close friends), and Professor Smith
Friends// Dude, he needs some professor friends. [Ed Once Ler~]
Enemies// Who would want to be enemies with John? No one is that evil. xP
Lovers// Don't even try. He's taken! [Vansbby]
(If anyone wants his son, Peter, his LA rep is Jared Gilmore, I dunno what his Disney Rep would be (someone was gonna use Hogarth a while back, but it never went through). I'd forever love you <3)

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Tumblr_m8ymt9mcmX1rcr027o3_500
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? MOLL-1
Goes by: Moll, Molly-Dolly (be careful, she may bite your head off for this one), Redbird (Fionn).
Friends// She's got tons of friends, but could always use more. :3 [Akasha, Waycca, Jane, Knox, Ashleigh, Fionn-ish (depends on her mood)]
Enemies// She needs more enemies, that's for sure. [Larissa, Fionn-ish (depends on her mood)]
Lovers// OKAY GUISE. SERIOUSLY. SOMEONE LOVE MY BABY. PLEASE. PLEASSSSE. D:

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Tumblr_m0e6maIpYA1r7hecwo1_500
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? GWYN-1
Goes by: Adela Nicolette Sinclair, Professor Sinclair, Neira or Gwyn (IF you know her real name, but don't throw it around willy-nilly. It's a secret~)
Friends// She keeps to herself, but once she opens up, she'll need some friends. She's a friendly gal, so all is good. :3 [Miranda, Belle]
Enemies// Are always welcome.
Lovers// She was previously engaged to a man named James before leaving him (for his own safety). She may find it hard to love again, still holding onto that, but you can always try. <3

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Tumblr_m5krh89FUX1rxbngpo1_r1_500
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? ANGE-1
Goes by: Ange, Angie (rarely people call her this)
Friends// Anybody? Anybody at all?
Enemies// Same thing, but bullies may be very welcome. [Kris-ish (just a general dislike for him... because of obvious reasons xD)]
Lovers// If you're name isn't Jasper Alexander, then good luck. x]

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Tumblr_ly305yPRas1qcnaofo1_500
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Albus_zps89e28e27
Goes by: Professor Dumbledore, Headmaster, Dumbledore, Albus
Friends// Aww, come on, Albus can be your sassy gay friend. ;D
Enemies// Dumbledore has many enemies. Want to add to the list? {Voldemort}
Lovers// Love is not something that Albus is curently looking for. He doesn't think he can trust his judgement on those matters anymore. Plus, everyone here is much, much younger than him... how very awkward. xD

Last edited by Penelope Baudelaire on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Eva and Val could love to be friends with Penelope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Very Happy Yay, Penny would love that~! <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:47 am

I could imagine Jessica and Penelope getting along, they both kinda messed up some magic that changed their lives in the previous school year so maybe they could bond over that sorta thing?
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:11 am

Grace probably wuldn't like Penelope much, but she wont purposely provoke her, she just won't be nice....
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 am

Well, just maybe Todd would wanna plot with you...
Meanwhile, 'maybe' now means 'in every sense of the word and with his whole broken heartangstangst'.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:31 pm

@Jessica. I could definitely see them bonding over that~ :3
@Grace. I don't think anyone hasn't been nice to Penny yet, for the most part, so I'm looking forward to that! (does that make me a bad person... >3> xD)
@Way. Well, maybe Penny wants to plot with you too. Maybe as in, 'she may not remember him, but gosh darn it, there are still feels there'. <3
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Miranda could be friends with John. He would have been the same age as her fiance. So maybe he knew him?
They would have known OF each other in school as well, being in the same house and all.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 am

That sounds good to me. :3 I can definitely see them getting along pretty well, too. :]
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Craig will gladly wreak havoc in any of their lives! Smile
He will definitely not care for John.
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:13 am

I can definitely see him and John butting heads. I think that'll be fun. xD
Hmn, he and Neira might not get along either. Lol.
And Penelope's afraid of potions class, so I'm not sure how she'll feel about him.

I cannot wait to see Craig in action, he seems so cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 am

OKIE. So, I just had this idea.

Since Gwyneira is a seer (although she is a mediocre one, as she's still trying to hone her skills) so if you want her to have a vision about your character (a small one, as, like said earlier, she's still not very strong with her power) then let me know. :3 We can figure it out what about and when it'll take place~
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:37 am

I feel like if Angela may be one of the few people that could bring out Asami's soft side. She sometimes has to look after her baby brother when her dad's being a douche, so students younger than her can sometimes get rid of the shell she puts up. Idk if Angela would ever open up to her that much. It was just a thought I had. XD
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 am

Oh, I like that~ It might take Ange a while before she does open up, but I can see it happening. :3
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:16 pm

UPDATE//

Molly needs a few more enemies and a LOVER. Seriously. That last one. Please. ;^; Anyone?

John needs more friends. He's got Vans and Ed so far that he's interacted with, but he needs to get more out there into the school~

Gwyn needs more everything. xD She's only interacted with Miranda so far~ <3

Penny could use some friends to interact with, yeah? Maybe an enemy or two if you can find a good reason to dislike the sweet, innocent, naive sixteen year old~

Angie needs everything. Okay. Please. She needs more people to interact with. I don't even care if you're trying to bitch slap some sense into her or freaked out by her freakyness, just, anyone~ <3

Throw any ideas out there, I don't care how ridiculous. I love you
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 am

DO WITH TONY AS YOU PLEASE~

No, but really:

Molly I think Tony would like Molly, though he'd probably find her a bit loud for his tastes. Still, I think they'd get along!

John He'd probably just find John odd. And noisy.

Gwyn I think he'd really like Gwyn! And could probably always use some help with Divination or something.

Penny They'd probably get along. XD sorry, I know you're looking for enemies for Penny...

Angie I think they'd just share a constant silence together. Neither of them speaking ever. XD Idk, if they ever got past the half-bloodness and house wars, they might get along. Tony likes to play sad music in secluded parts of the castle. Ange could always find him one day and, idk, find the music theraputic or something. (Sorry, I can't spell on my phone. -_-' You know what I mean?)
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 am

WATCH OUT OR I MIGHT JUST~ Wink Just kidding. 

Molly and Tony: he's from Liverpool of course she'll like him But yeah, I can see them getting along. She might tease him lightly for being so quiet, but they'd totally get along okay. :3

John and Tony: Psh, who doesn't. xD

Gwyn and Tony: Very Happy Yay. She's always willing to help out students. She's also pretty easy to get along with and is always there to listen~ And haha, everyone needs help with Divinations. (at least she's not being sexually provocative about it like the previous one. ehem, what? Nothing, nothing~)

Penny and Tony: I almost wrote Toby. ;^; Haha, that's okay, she needs friends too! Plus, I had an inkling it might be hard to find enemies for her, haha.

Angie and Tony: Silence, I think, might be a very good word to describe it. Maybe she just sits in and listens to him play, but they never really talk? She'll love his music, find it beautiful and calming. She doesn't actually have any preference to blood types or houses, she just kind of picks up on what her family says or how they act about them. She'd probably not interact with him in public, but I think sitting in silence listening to him play will be really cute. .3.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 am

If J.M. and Darling EVER get activated then I'll definitely see about them plotting with any of your characters.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 am

Haha, well, hopefully that happens soon -crossesfingers-. I love them, they're pretty awesome. :3
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 am

YOU REALLY SHOULD

Molly Mm, and he'd probably know her from Quidditch/Will. (Or is she not a Quidditch player? This points system's a bit confusing...@_@)

John Absolutely no one. But most of us find it endearing. Wink

Gwyn Mm, I think Tony would really like her! And the Divination Tower's a good place to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hogwarts. Pfft! Oh Holli... Any chance Tony could just come up to the Divination class sometimes and practice? Very Happy Please professor!

Penny I do that all the time. ;A; It doesn't help that they're similar... SHE'S JUST SO LIKEABLE! BE PROUD. THAT'S VERY HARD TO COME BY IN CHARACTERS LIKE PENPEN. (No, but seriously, she's like the sweetest thing ever.)

Angie Oh that would be really fun! Complete rp threads without dialogue. XD Seriously, that would be so cool. We should do that. That. That we should do. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:06 pm

>D it doesn't help that he has the lame la rep as Alex did, so, yeah, watch out~

Moll // Well, she is, but she isn't. o3o She is a Quidditch player and was the past years, but we won't know if she makes it for "this year" until the next challenge. Here's hoping. -crossesfingers-

John // He's a total nutcase, but that's why everyone loves him~! If you ever need some endless ramblings about, well, anything, he's the one you should go to. xD

Gwyn // Yeah, it's secluded and actually a very homey place to just be. :3 Of course, Mr. Rogers, whenever you so wish. Smile

Penny // I DO FEEL SO LOVED (AND SO DOES PENNY) BY ALL OF THIS LOVE FOR HER. ^///^ Seriously though, I was like "Holy crap PenPen, look at all the love you're getting. Who knew. xDD" <3<3<3

Angie // CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! This shall be epic just no going to the underworld and back and taking long journey's epic... just... pretty awesome and big. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:34 pm

...OMG, HE DOES. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT! XDD Yeah, do what you want with the poor boy. Wink

Molly AH, I see. Good luck! Was thinking about making Erik a Quidditch player. >_> May have to amend that...

John XDD I'll definitely keep that in mind! I feel like if John ever did start one of his rants in Tony's general direction it would just make the poor boy so uncomfortable and he'd just be sitting there like "oh...wow...I had no idea you could do that with celery...can I go now? TT_TT" ...Tony's just a very awkward child. Very Happy

Gwyn Thank you, professor! I'll be sure not to bother you.

Penny GOOD. BECAUSE SHE IS THE SWEETEST. Like, you know at the end of the year when everyone votes who would be most what? She would totally win "Most Sweet."

Angie ...I'm not sure I understand your struck out bit, BUT YES, THAT SOUNDS FABULOUS. XDD Aww, now I want to start a thread but I don't know who to RP with first... Any preference? : DD
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Moll // Yeah, it's an odd situation. Maybe if there are still positions open after the challenge and when you make Erik there will be room? Possibly. I dunno. xD

John // They can totally be awkward together and you know it. xD And that... actually sounds like something he would rant about... celery... hmn. I believe I must make that canon somewhere. Just you wait. Sooner or later he'll have a celery tirade. It will be brilliant.

Gwyn // I think Tony may turn out to be one of her favorite students because he's so polite and kind. <3

Penny // PenPen over here is blushing like mad and stuttering. In other words, she's very thankful and thinks you're too kind. [The Penny in me is blushing too, but we all know I'm more like Mike and out to destroy the world~ <3] :3

Angie // Haha, I was going off of the traditional definition of Epic (as in poetry). Sorry, English professors drilled that into me. xD /snort. BUT YES, WE SHALL MAKE IT AWESOME AND IT SHALL BE MADE OF WIN!

Uhm, hmn, nope, no preference at all. Pick your poison~ :3
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Molly XDD Maybe I'll just make him not make the Quidditch team this year. It could make sense with his backstory...with a bit of tweaking...

John I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS CELERY RANT. XDD He should staple the celery to his jacket and then rant about it whenever any asked him about it

Gwyn Yay! <3 I'm sure Gwyn will be one of Tony's favorite professors too! (Though she'll have some tough competition. Ed Onceler plays instruments.)

Penny MIKEYYYYY!! ;A; One day we gotta figure out a way to bring everyone back for like a week. Sort of a "grads-back-to-school-thing" or something. I JUST MISS EVERYONE SO MU-UH-UH-UCH... (But yeah, Penpen's awesome!)

Angie Oh...OH. Dammit Jack, you're an English major! XDD Yeah, no, not that type of epic. BUT YES. AWESOMENESS!

And yeah, I just stole Molly's open post. Angie will have to wait for later...
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Molly// That works. :3

John // OMG YOU BRILLIANT HUMAN BEING YOU. YES. YES. THIS IS HAPPENING. JUST. YES

Gwyn // Haha, well, as long as she's up within the top three she'll be happy. :3 (psh, she can't compete with instruments. xD She'll just have to settle with favorite female professor, haha)

Penny // I KNOW RIGHT! I miss my other baby~
YOU JUST MADE TWO BRILLIANT IDEAS IN ONE POST JACK. HOW DO YOU DO THIS? TEACH ME YOUR BRILLIANT WAYS. .3. But seriously. Yes. I think that would be such a good idea. <3

Angie // /snort. It's okay. It happens. <3 English Major's UNITE!

Haha, sounds fine to me. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next