Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?

Go down 
+11
Angela Alexander
Asami Sato
Gwyneira Baines
Craig Rivera
John Smith
Miranda Melgrove
Waycca Louise
Grace Wang
Jessica Landon
Evaine Moonblood
Penelope Baudelaire
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:49 pm

John EXCELLENT. I SO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

Gwyn XDD Well so far she's got that in the BAG. So hey. Wink

Penny Rolling Eyes IF I WERE REALLY THAT BRILLIANT I WOULD HAVE SOMETHING BRILLIANT TO POST IN EVERY SINGLE POST INSTEAD OF RANDOM BOUTS OF BRILLIANT. But yeah, I think it would be fun! No idea how to do it, BUT WE SHOULD DO IT ANYWAY. XDD Especially since I don't think most of their LA face claims have been taken. (Not as sure on their animated ones...) But yeah! If you've any ideas how to do it, we should totally do it. Neutral (That is Kou's face of determination. Now determine.)

Angie By the power of Shakespeare...WE HAVE THE POWAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Penny // COME NOW. NO ONE CAN BE THAT BRILLIANT. TAKE AS IT COMES DARLING. TAKE IT AS IT COMES. <3 this, is very true. Hmn. Yes, I suppose most of their face claims (both la and animated) have been taken. Huh. Well. If we do it just as a reunion thingy I doubt it would really matter... I dunno, haha. pale (That is Alix's afraid of determining anything face. Don't put that pressure on me! D: ahahaha).

Angie // OH YEAH. CAN'T BEAT THAT KIND OF POWER!
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:25 pm

I CAN TAKE IT AS I LIKE. XP
Hmm, are they? >_> Like, I think a lot of the animated faces have been claimed, but I haven't really been keeping track of the live actions. Like, I think Toby and Mike are probably okay. And...well actually Pen and Jay are still here...and Vans and Cesca...Way, Todd, John, Akasha.....

Wow. Hogwarts doesn't have as many graduates as I thought. XDD Most of us have just stayed! (I feel like the Bennet sisters got lost somewhere along the line, but I'm not quite sure where...)

SHAKESPEARE POWAAAAAAAAAAAA! DESTROYS ALIENS AND WITCHES ALIKE!!
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah, there are quite a few from the old site that have been carried over here. I think Toby and Mike's LAs are fine... and I guess there really aren't that many others. Perhaps it was only Alex's LA that was taken... I dunno (though, Crissy doesn't role play with us anymore D: ). Ah, cool, then we should be fine for a reunion if we ever wanted to do one! Very Happy Woohoo~
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:56 pm

So we shall have a reunion of Mike and Toby. XDD I LIKE IT.
I just really want to bring Toby back for about 15 minutes so he can, like, make Penny an airplane or something and just...gah. PENPEN, I LOVE YOU~~
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:58 pm

YES. THIS MUST HAPPEN.
omg. that would be freaking adorable. even though she doesn't remember him. aww. Toby. I miss you!
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:20 pm

I miss them all, but damn we have an awesome ensemble this time around, so that's super cool too!!

UNRELATED, but since it had to do with the kitchen thread, HERE. HAVE A FIVE MINUTE PHOTOSHOP JOB:

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 Tony_t11

Because Molly keeps calling him "Silence" in her head and Doctor Who jokes and--IT WAS FUNNIER IN MY HEAD *headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:41 pm

PLEASE DON'T BRING TOBY BACK.
I COULDN'T TAKE THE TOKASHA FEELS DX

ALSO.
ROGERS WILL FALL WHEN THE QUESTION IS ASKED.
LOL
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 pm

this is true. we have a pretty awesome group here as well. :3

.____.
JACK
THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU
BECAUSE I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING WHEN MOLLY CALLED HIM THAT.
WOOHOO.
wait. what? I don't remember. o^o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?   Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here are my characters, so plottage maybe?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2