Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plottage, s'il vous plait?

Go down 
+7
Juliette Valentine
Alaric Benjamin
Brieanne Devereaux
Evaine Moonblood
Molly Starkey
Laura Bell
Luciana St. Clair
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:28 pm

We all know what you do :3

Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 5lxrw6
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

@Craig: Oh my goshhh, THAT WOULD BE LOVELY. More people that know Brie's uncle= more torture for my poor Brie xD

And YES, Viv and Nefertiri CERTAINLY have to be friends. Updated the list again <33

@Alaric: Good, now leave me alone. I'm sleepy.

I really mean that one. I'm exhausted. xD

c: Teeheehee. Viv's gonna have some difficult times after break.

Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Well we certainly can't make it easy for you Vivienne darling.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Silly Aileen.. I wasn't implying that you would. But no matter.. I'll breeze right through the year, without anyone's help. ;D
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Oh I'm sure you will. After all, you did so well by yourself before Christmas holiday now didn't you?
Well now, have a good year. Be sure to take care of that pest problem of yours.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:31 pm

I did, yes, but I can't help but think you're trying to mock me, Miss Quinn.. and I know that's not your intention at all, now is it?

..Problem? Hm, well, I can't say I'll be rid of my problem anytime soon.. it's a funny little thing.. amusing, really, but whatever you say.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Mock you? Certainly not Miss Darkbloom, you must be hearing things. Perhaps from sleep deprivation from attending to that pest problem of yours?

Whether you get rid of it or not is certainly up to you of course. Just bare in mind how some people might think of you having such a thing around so much. It wouldn't do if someone started to think negativity of the Darkbloom name.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Of course it's up to me, it's my problem. Plus, Miss Quinn.. it'd do you well to remember to mind your tongue sometimes. I am not sleep deprived because of it, nor will I ever be. Where did you get such a ludicrous idea?

Anyhow, it doesn't matter to me what people think. My father is the only person whose views are very dear to me.. and he knows most of what I do during my schooling.. just not this. And I fully intend for it to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Forgive me Miss Darkbloom I was simply offering ideas to your mishearing of things. I do believe you've mistaken my meaning again. You make it sound as if I was accusing you of something indecent. I do hope you know I meant no harm by it. It's not as if you're Aquata.

And such thinking is good to have, you are a Slytherin after all. However, if I may, if you do not wish for your father to know of this I highly recommend you make it less obvious about your pest. You never know who might decide to mention it, be it as it were or perhaps a few mistaken words, to him out of concern for you. I know how you don't want him to worry.
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Now, now ladies. Am I going to have to...intervene....here? Wink
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Certainly not Professor. Nothing to intervene here I'm sure. Just a little misunderstanding between classmates. And a little friendly advice.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Aww can not believe I wasn't included in this.. Though it was quite fun to watch.

-smirk-
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:15 am

It still does sound as if you were accusing me of 'indecency', Miss Quinn.. but no matter. Whorver decides to open their mouth to my father about it, whether it be you or some insipid child, will be taken care of as such. I am not one to diminish my anger because of age.

..Intervene for what, Professor? It's not like we had wands drawn.. I don't think Miss Quinn and I are ones to be acting like immature little children, now are we, Aileen?

And Juliette, dear.. if you're going to try to preach to me about my 'problem', don't. Otherwise, you can join in on this.. friendly little exchange of words.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 am

Oh Vivi.. you should know me by now. As long as you don't point out my problems, I won't point out yours. So I think you're safe.. for now.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:51 am

Again dear Vivienne, twas not my intention to accuse you of anything. I would say you were becoming paranoid, but with the house we hail form I suppose we all are just a little bit. Wouldn't you say?

Me? Certainly not, I am by no means a tattle tale. Though even if you did take care of whoever decided to voice their concerns, would not the damage be done already? Well no matter.

Indeed we are certainly not. Merlin help us if we were behaving in such a way. Let us leave childish antics to the children, wouldn't you agree Professor?

Juliette darling, did you enjoy the show? Oh Vivienne dear you must not fret. Juliette is certainly not the preaching type. She's a rattlesnake. Keep you're distant and eveyone's happy. But come to close she'll start to hiss and rattle. Closer still, perhaps even try to poke her scales, and she'll strike.

In fact, it was best you weren't in on our conversation Julie, it was a rather delicate matter.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:53 am

[[OOC Totally had a fanart idea.. With all three of these girls. And have something like Rattlesnack over their heads. XD Like what they are most like. Like how Julie is like a rattlesnake!]]

Thank you, Aileen. That was such a wonderful compliment. And I did enjoy the show.. was very entertaining. And don't worry Aileen I wasn't going to join in that delicate talk. I was just going to stand here and watch. Though it seems that I am already in a new conversation.
Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpywr0A8yX1qkvyjco3_250
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:18 am

Hey, like I said on the video, I' sure Lexi would be happy to be Lucianna's friend Smile they seem like they would get on!
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:32 am

I most certainly am not a victim of paranoia.. and besides, yes, the damage would be done, but that's nothing a well-casted Obliviate can't fix, now is it?

Entertaining, you say? Hm, well.. I wouldn't call our conversation entertaining, to say the very least..

Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 Tumblr_m81mv6TiLb1rbro6eo6_500

[[OOC: ohohoho. xD Viv's in "bite-your-head-off" mode.

and @Lexi: Sorry I missed putting you in the list! They really would! Very Happy It's being updated now <33]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plottage, s'il vous plait?   Plottage, s'il vous plait? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plottage, s'il vous plait?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2