Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 pm

"Aw, but Liiiiiaaaam! I didn't know you were actually gonna DO IT!!" she whined, poking out her bottom lip. It was all in good fun. She put an 'O' right below his original 'X', her eyes sparkling.

When he said 'more than friends', she froze, taking up the habit of biting her lip. "That's because we are.." she said quietly, her smile fading, "That's what he and I are."

(Sorry for taking so long.. Had a busy weekend and I'm not feeling up to par right now. D: Do you think Ambrose can come in now or do you want to post some more? c: )
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am

"Oh really?" Liam raised a brow while placing his final 'X' in the bottom right hand corner, then drawing a line diagonally connecting his three boxes.

"And what exactly makes you think that your whole temper tantrum thing would scare him off?" He asked, "I mean, it didn't scare me and I hardly know you." It didn't seem to makes sense that someone who was 'more than friends' with the blonde would be scared off by a little veela transformation.

"Honestly, if he knows you that well and is scared off by that then he's probably not worth the effort," he commented, "And by the way; I win."

((Ambrose is welcome to join at anytime Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Lucie didn't pay much attention to him drawing a line through his letters, the girl solely focused on answering his question. "I don't know myself, to be honest.. I'm just a little scared of letting it show through. Most of me thinks he wouldn't be bothered by it, but there's this little voice in the back of my head.."

She made a face, then looked down at the board. "You little bugger!" she exclaimed, folding her arms and pouting at him, "You wouldn't of won if you hadn't of been a big fat cheaterpants and took my advice!"

Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 am

Liam raised an eyebrow and grinned impishly, "Cheaterpants? That's what you're going with?" He laughed, "Come on, I'm sure you can do better than that."

"That little voice in the back of your head is called stupidity, it's the little voice that tells you to do stupid things when you know you shouldn't and tells you not to do things you should."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Ambrose flicked through the wad of letters he knew he was behind on sending, wrinkling his nose a little. However nice it was receiving letters from his parents, he hated that they had to go into so much depth about their lives. Yes, knowing about them was great, but it meant he always had to spend a good few hours writing a halfway decent reply. He slowed down a little when he heard voices already in the Owlery, but smiled a little when he recognised one of the voices. Jumping the last few steps two at a time, Ambrose bounded into the room, smiling both at Lucie and the young boy that was there with her.

"Didn't expect to find dwellers here," he laughed
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 pm

"Yes, CHEATERPANTS. Don't judge me, okay?" Luciana grinned, then put her hands in her lap. Why hadn't she talked to Liam before? "You have a NAME for the voice? Well, aren't you a little weird?" she joked, laughing.

Once hearing Ambrose's voice, she whirled around, giving him a small wave, "Hi, Ambrose," said she, turning back towards Liam momentarily, "Liam and I were just talking about things.. what brings you up here? Sending off a letter too?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:25 am

"I am indeed, thus the purpose of the Owlery. Though I see you two have found a new use for it," he said with a grin. He looked around for an owl, holding the wad of envelopes in both hands. "Seriously, I think I spent all night writing this novel of a reply, I feel sorry for the poor owl selected to hoist it."

He found one that seemed large enough to handle the burden and attached the letters, sending it off through the window before he turned again towards the two Gryffindors.

"I'm guessing I interrupted some lovey-dovey moment? I'm heartbroken, my dear, though of course if you want to be left alone"
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:16 am

ignore
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:17 am

Liam rested an elbow on his knee and propped his head up in his hand, his eyes darted between Luciana and the Slytherin. The fact that they seemed to know each other and the fact that Luciana had suddenly become almost bashful in his presence could only lead to one conclusion.

He looked over at Luciana and raised an eyebrow, "Don't tell me this is your 'sort of' friend," He barely payed attention to the casual talk of letters and owls and completely disregarded the Slytherin boy's comment about having interrupted some sort of romantic tryst.

"A Slytherin, really? I honestly thought that it was going to be a Hufflepuff."
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 am

Luciana looked at both Ambrose and Liam oddly, her face scrunching up. She turned to Liam first, the same look on her face. "And what if he is? Is he not what you were expecting me to befriend?" she asked in a serious tone, folding her arms as she looked over at Ambrose.

You could tell she was irritated already, and the way the two were acting weren't making it any better. What did Ambrose mean by 'some lovey-dovey moment?' "What the hell are you talking about, Brosie? I can't talk to other guys? Well, hate to burst your bubble, sweetheart.. 'cause I can and I will and it's not your job to stop me."

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 am

Ambrose pouted childishly. "Now now, Lucie, you know that's not true. Other boys aren't allowed to talk to you, or you'll find out they're far more charming than I am."

He paused to laugh at the young Gryffindor's comment.

"Maybe this one's not. Yes, I'm a Slytherin. Yes, that means I commune with snakes about to kill you off. All the time."
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:45 am

"Oooh, I'm so scared," Liam drawled sarcastically, he glanced over at Luciana, she was clearly becoming annoyed and the Slytherin's words obviously weren't helping. Of course he wasn't doing much to help the situation much either...

He looked back at the slytherin, 'Other boys aren't allowed to talk to you, or you'll find out they're far more charming than I am.'

"You're kind of a controlling asshole aren't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Luciana's eyes widened when 'asshole' left Liam's lips, the girl whipping her head around. "Hey, chill! Uncalled for.. but, really, Ambrose.. what's got you so stiff? You've never been so.. mean to me before."

"I can't do this and I can't do that..? Who the hell are you? It's getting hard to tell if you're joking or not.. and you have no right to be mean to me because you're not my boyfriend in the first place. I can do what I want."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Ambrose froze a little at Lucie's tone, and bit his lip, absent mindedly running a hand through his hair.

"A guy's allowed to be a little jealous, right?" he asked with a shrug, smiling half heartedly. "You know me, possessive control freak and all that." Ambrose turned his attention to the other boy, his apologetic smile disappearing. "Seriously, kid, takes a lot to piss me off. I wouldn't try it."
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 am

"I reiterate, 'Ooh I am so scared," Liam drawled, "And for the Slytherin too stupid to know; that was sarcasm," He added with a wicked smirk. The boy's threat didn't faze him, it would almost be entertaining, if not for Luciana's scolding.

"I still think asshole was appropriate," He muttered folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:33 pm

"No, you're most certainly not allowed to be jealous. Of WHAT? What could I possibly do, hm?" asked Luciana, folding her arms. She looked at both Liam and Ambrose in an angry fashion, her skin reddening.

She was getting reasonably irritated again.

"No, it WASN'T, Liam.. It was COMPLETELY out of line, and you should be ashamed of yourself," remarked Luciana again, "You don't want to piss me off either, okay? Honestly, I don't care if you're jealous or not, Ambrose. I DON'T CARE. Isn't that what being friends with benefits is for, eh? No commitment?"

It hurt her that she had to say 'fwb'.. she hated the term, to be honest. It made her feel like a slut.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 am

"Yeah, yeah, we established how you'll get when I piss you off," Liam shrugged non-chalantly, finally pushing himself to his feet. To his irritation the Slytherin had at least seven inches on him, if not more, in theory Luciana was probably taller than he was too, the thought made him cross his arms over his chest in irritation.

Isn't that what being friends with benefits is for Liam raised his brow at that statement, "So that's what the problem was," He commented, cluing in. Somehow he highly doubted that Luciana was content with the whole "friends with benefits" situation.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 am

"Hey, short stuff, leave out of it for a moment will you?" Ambrose said, put out by his interruptions. He turned again to Lucie, unable to hide his confusion. "Look, did I do something wrong Lucie? 'Cause if I did, seriously, tell me, I'll put it right. You can't just snap at me as if I know what I did"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Lucie stayed quiet, her whole body tensing up. She turned towards Liam, "It's not just a problem.. it's how we are."

"Look, did I do something wrong Lucie?"

'No,' she thought, her mouth opening and saying something completely different. It didn't surprise her; it was almost natural by now. "You do understand that we're not together, right? No matter what we say. The 'I love you's, the promises.. they aren't REAL. For me.. for me, yes, they are, but I'm getting so sick of just being your friend, Ambrose. I want us to be real.. and I don't know if you want that.."

She bit her lip, an anger bubbling up in her from unknown sources, "I just CAN'T KEEP LYING TO MYSELF. There's a REASON why I transferred here, okay? I wanted to see you more, and.. I don't like it when you limit me. I won't like it until we're REALLY together. I shouldn't have to settle for this.. this cheap shit that we've got."

(Excuse me while I drown in the big man-made ocean of feels)
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:46 am

"Cheap?" Ambrose said incredulously, feeling his face heating up in indignation and mild anger. Cheap? It was anything but cheap, at least to him. He opened his mouth to speak again but paused. "I'm not having this argument with him in the room, Lucie, it's none of his business." The last thing he wanted was for this little brat of a Lion to be judging him
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 pm

"Hey its a public place, jackass, if you want to sort out your drama in private do it elsewhere," Liam snapped, his hackles had already been up after being called short stuff, and it was made even worse when a fraternal protectiveness swelled up. If this was how he reacted when guys were mean to girls he barely knew, he didn't want to think about what would happen when his sisters were old enough to date.

"And I'm not leaving just cause some dickwad, wants me to," he added with finality.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 am

Luciana scoffed, standing up swiftly and walking over to Ambrose, her face just mere inches from his. "I don't give a damn what you want, Ambrose, we're having this argument RIGHT NOW."

The level of her anger increased with every word that was spoken. "It IS CHEAP, AMBROSE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY. IT IS!" In a fit of frustration and hurt, she picked up the wooden chair that was sitting in the lonely corner and hurled it towards the tower window, it shattering to pieces.

It was then that Luciana transformed into a scaly, bird-like creature, with sharpened feathers and burgundy-colored eyes. "We are having this argument RIGHT NOW, or I swear to GOD, I will hurt you," she screeched, her voice sounding ugly and much like a bird's crow.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:22 pm

"Oh for goodness' sake, stop being so dramatic!" Ambrose yelled, less perturbed by this transformation than he perhaps should have been. It wasn't the first time he'd pissed her off, or at the very least seen someone else do it. He put his hands on his hips, somewhat authoritively. "Now calm down, get back to normal and we can talk this out. I'm not gonna fight with you when you have the obvious upper hand. Nothing good's going to come out of you being all... this," he said, gesturing vaguely to the feathers.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Liam chuckled and raised a brow, leaning against a nearby post, this was going to be entertaining. Luciana was angrier than she had been earlier apparently, although the Slytherin wasn't really reacting to it.

"Oh good, you've gone and made her mad," he sniped, tilting his head to the side.

(This is epically crappy, and it took me far to long to be forgivable...but life has been...ugh)
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:55 am

Lucie growled, going over to the wall and kicking it with her foot several times. "This wouldn't be happening if I was a Slytherin, Brosie, and you know it," she said, tears starting to roll down her face again, "Nobody would care! It'd be commonplace, it'd be normal, and those DAMN Viper bitches wouldn't be waiting for me to just keel over and die!"

She had turned to normal while she spoke, but her frustration remained the same. "I can't keep living like I don't care about you, because I do, alright? I'm just sick of having to lie to myself. I want us to be so much more than we are and your stupid "guy values" are holding you back. Why are they, Brosie? Hm?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]   A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Tears and a Fit of Jealousy [tag: Liam and Ambrose]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2