Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve

Go down 
+2
William Princeton
Minister of Magic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:32 pm

She laughed softly. "Yeah. I told dad I got a boyfriend now and he didn't want me to go back. Kinda cute, huh." She giggeled. "And yeah, would have been fun to prank someone too. Did you manage to do some good pranks?" She pinched Emilys cheek. "Princess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 am

Lilo smiled at Knox.. "Don't say so!" she said seriously at him.. "It still has its dignity!" she said firmly with her forefinger up.. but then made a little laugh.. "Luckily there isn't dust on it!" she giggled..
Then she turned at Emily still smiling and nodded.. "Sure! You're.." she paused scratching her head.. "Emily?" she smiled blushing.. she wasn't really sure that was her name.. but that was only a try..
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 am

Tony flushed a darker shade, nodding a bit to his boyfriend. Then that knowin smirk came from Knox and he couldn't help but cling a bit tighter trying to hide. God this was mortifying. He pulle at Billy's arm tryin not to look at the sudden increase of people.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 am

Emily giggled innocently, ''Well, I've pranked some of my colleagues, and had to ran a little because one of them didn't worked out as well''. Then she pouted softly, and folded her arms, ''You have a boyfriend???'', she frowned, but after she bit her lip... Emily only hoped that Maggie wouldn't forget her after this...
The day after her birthday, her mother sat with her and talked about a crazy story of Emily getting on a age when everything changed, and that she would have several doubts, about boys anf blahblahblah.... Emily knew she wouldn't have any of that trouble her mother told her. She was sure about that.

She turned her head to her roommate, and her lips tugged into a small smile, ''You're wrong... I'm Emily, the princess of pranks'', and with that she waved her hand, and several butterflies flew towards the little girl... They flew around her and them vanished one by one above the girl's head... ''Nice to meet you, Lilo!'', she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 am

Lilo laughed as the butterflies flew around her head.. it was the first time that she saw that kind of magic and she really loved it.. "Nice to meet you too!" she giggled looking at her.. she wished to be able to do a thing like that.. just to impress Emily like she did.. but nothing popped in her mind.. usually her brother did that kind of magic and she just watched..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 am

A smile crept on her lips. "Yes, his name is Sinbad. Have you heard of him?" She asked Emily. Judging by her face she wasn't all that pleased with the news. Maggie poked Emilys cheek. "Don't worry, I will still spend time with you princess." She giggeled. She then lifted Emily off her lap, yawning slightly. "I best be going to bed. I had a fun night." She stood up, walking towards her dorm. "Good night everybody." She said, blowing a small kiss towards Emily and Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:27 pm

''Sinbad?'', Emily frowned a little, trying to recall his name... ''No, I believe I didn't prank on him...'', she giggled and than smiled brightly, ''I want to meet him someday'', she tilted her head innocently, hugging her tightly when she told Emily she would still have time for her...

She then smiled softly to Lilo, laughing with her as the other one saw the butterflies flying around her... She blowed a kiss back to Maggie, and than turned to Lilo, ''Hey, do you want to go to our room too??''

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 am

Lilo smiled at Maggie when she blowed a kiss to them.. then turned to Emily nodding happily.. "Yes! I want to learn how you make butterflies!" she said giggling and moving her hand to mimic their flight.. "I don't know how to make them.." she added sorrowfully..
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 am

Emily giggled softly and took the little girl's hand as she led them to their room, ''Well, do you know how to cast Avis?? It's a variation I created from this spell...'', she explained... ''I'm smarter than I look, and believe me, coming with new spells pranks can help you to learn several new charms and stuff...''

Emily continued talking, but her voice died slowly as they walked farther to the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve   The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hufflepuff House Party: New Years Eve
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2