Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippalene Filch

Pippalene Filch

Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool   Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool D6407302

Pippa whistled light-heartedly in the gloomy confines of the dungeon hallways, seemingly unaware of the gloomy scene surrounding her. She giggled as she wiped her forehead, leaving a streak of silver on her forehead. Pippa then handed herself, by way of tail, a green spray-paint can and started on the last part of her “master-piece”. She’d been working on the graffiti for a few hours, under the pretense of mopping the corridors. Because she was tricky and awesome like that, even though she knew she was going to get in trouble for this. A lot of trouble for this. But it was so worth it.

She grinned in triumph as the graffiti glistened in the dim light. “Hufflepuffs Rule, Slytherins Drool” it read, with a background of a huge splotch of yellow-gold paint. Because she was just that awesome. “best prank ever” she whispered in delighted glee. This was something that was going to be sung about for years after she was graduated! She started singing as she walked away, tossing the empty spray bottle behind her and twirling her paint-encrusted tail. She could have sworn that someone had been watching her pain, but there was nobody there now. Must have been a ghost.

I’m a Hufflepuff just hanging relax,
With drinks and friends
No feuds we tact.
I’m a Hufflepuff we’re true to the end,
True to the end.
United we stand so I’ll stand by my friends.

She giggled at the end, enjoying the echoes, and couldn’t help one last parting call;

“HULLFEPUFFE HONEYS RULE!!!

And with that, she was gone, laughing like a hyena.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool   Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:00 am

/snort.
This was adorable.
I love Pippa so much~
but yes, I can imagine she's going to get in so much trouble for this. xDD
Cute picture too~! <3
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool   Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 am

Lol XD I know! She is going to be subject to the wrath of sooo many people XD aww, thank you! I worked hard on it ^^ the picture was so fun to make XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool   Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool Empty

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Rule, Slytherins Drool
Page 1 of 1