Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)

Go down 
+3
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Jayden Andrada
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) Empty
PostSubject: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:04 am

Jayden swallowed nervously as he looked around the now empty classroom from behind his desk, his heart beating quickly. He was nervous. Extremely nervous. And he didn't know why.

His talk with Belle that morning had helped a lot, but once he actually stepped inside the classroom and waited for his students, he realized that he was absolutely terrified. Terrified of making a fool of himself, of being boring, of the students finding out his sexuality and hating him for it...he was terrified, plain and simple. The fact that his first Class was Gryffindors and Slytherins didn't help either.

But hopefully, like Belle said, it would get better as time went on.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his red hair, tousling it slightly. He seriously wanted that nap.

Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:12 am

((ughhwhg Professor Andrada's teaching debute!))

Waycca pushed open the door, sweeping her gaze over the classroom. Her eyes landed on an unfamiliar, fairly handsome face. She raised an eyebrow, edging into the room and taking a seat near the front. She just looked at him for a long while, trying to figure out where the normal professor was. He was so obviously a newbie, with the tension in his body and nervousness in his gaze. Still, he seemed interesting enough. There was one thing about him, though, that kept nagging at her. She considered raising her hand, but decided against it since there was no one else in the classroom. "Um...sir or whatever..? Is that your natural hair color, or do you dye it?" It was especially bright and orange, almost impossibly so. Incredibly interesting.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:27 am

[JAYANDWAY! I missed role playing with you guys. :3]

Molly walked - or more like strutted, as she would often do - with her hands in the pockets of her engulfing black robe (it was a little too big for her, but there really wasn't much else she could do about it). Her bag swung and softly slapped against her thigh with every step. Finally, having taking her sweet time, she arrived at the door to the Transfiguration classroom. She was partially disappointed and partially happy to not have her uncle as her teacher. Disappointed because it would be fun to mess with him and happy because she didn't want to be embarrassed by him.

Opening the door, Molly was surprised to find out that only one other student had arrived before her. Was she really that early? She hadn't tried to be, that's for sure. She let out a small sigh before subtly inspecting the other girl. She recognized her just a bit, having seen her around the school and in the common room. However, she couldn't quite place a name to a face - she really needed to work on that. She shrugged it off before taking a seat a little ways away from the girl - no need to make things awkward by sitting next to her.

Molly lazily got her things out of her bag and placed them on the table in front of her. She leaned forward, resting her chin in her palm before studying the teacher as well. He looked mighty nervous, which made Molly grin widely. This might be fun. He looked awfully young too; this class was going to be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:44 am

Grace entered the room quietly and saw that she was the third student in the classroom, unless class had already ended and the two girls already seated were being held back. But then she recognized them as Gryffindors, and seeing as there were no Slytherins in trouble... she had to be early.

Grace sat down at the back and and looked up at the professor. He was unfamiliar and had to be new, as he was shaking a little due to nerves and every few seconds he would rearrange the items on his desk. She decided to test him a little, wondering what she could get away with during class.

Grace took out her long wand and a notebook, then ripped out a page and crumpled it into a ball. She took a glance at the young guy playing teacher at the front of the room, and promptly set the paper on fire.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:06 am

Jaydens jumped slightly when he heard someone talking to him. He was surprised to see students in his class already. Damn, he was seriously slipping up.

He licked his lips and cleared his throat, and answered the brunette in his Irish brogue, "Erm, my hair?" He reached up to run his fingers through his orange tresses, a nervous habit of his. "Oh, yes, it's all natural. I'm Irish you see, and red hair practically runs in our blood." He chuckled nervously.

Jayden jumped when the ball of paper caught fire, and his instict took over. He took his wand out and pointed it at the fire. "Aquamenti!" The water only hit the now exstinguished ball of paper.

He gaved the young girl ,who had abviously caused the fire, the sternest glare he could muster, which was very intense. "Miss, I'll have to ask you that you not do something like that in my class again. It is highly dangerous, and casting spells that I have not specifically instructed you to do during lessons is not allowed. So please, refrain from using spells such as that from now on."

Internally, he felt strange. Is that what his teacher voice was? Sounded...boring. Oh God.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:18 am

((Me too since, like, I dunno, you guys were like the first people I roleplayed with EVER so YAY.))

Waycca blinked, sitting back and crossing her arms. She was opening her mouth to respond when the smell of smoke caught her attention and she twisted around in her chair just in time to see a jet of water spurt toward the flaming ball of paper. Her eyes widened at the black haired girl at the back of the room and she frowned. "Really? Really? You...are you high or something?" she demanded. She turned back around as the teacher 'lectured' her housemate. He sounded so...grown up. She didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:26 am

"I'm so sorry, sir...." she implied the heaviest sarcasm on sir, "Its just that i was trying to turn this paper into a dove. It didn't work... apparently.." she batted her eyes innocently.
She had artfully pretended not to hear what Waycca had asked, as she knew it was rhetorical anyway... unless it wasn't which was believeable since Grace had plenty of money to waste on drugs and alcohol, if she was an idiot.
She sat up straight in her chair and held the teacher's angry gaze, which might've scared other students, but Grace wasn't very impressed by his 'serious' face.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:59 am

Jayden sighed in slight annoyance, he knew the girl wasn't trying to turn the paper ball into a dove. The two spells were nothing alike. But he didn't feel like ranting or giving a detention on his first day, so he nodded at her. "Alright miss, just please be more careful next time, ok?" He gave the girl a warm smile, and then turned his attention back to the brunette in front of him.

"As I was saying, yes, my hair is indeed natural; I don't believe in dyes or anything of the like. It does look very unnatural,though doesn't it, miss..?" He trailed off, silently asking her name.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:03 am

"Louise. Waycca Louis," she answered immediately. "It's not really that it looks especially unnatural. Just that it's so bright and...well, 'pretty', that it threw me off. Not to say that it's feminine - oh, no, the Irish and their kilts have always been known for their masculinity. Oh - no, wait, that was the Scottish, wasn't it?" Waycca didn't really care that she was rambling. She was trying to figure out whether or not she hated him yet. She looked him up and down, trying to pick out anything condemning about his physical appearance. Despite being ridiculously handsome, he didn't seem to be carrying any incriminating evidence of a murderous past or something like that. He was increasingly interesting, if a bit green at this particular job. "This is your first teaching gig, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:12 am

Grace looked at his warm smile in disbelief. "Wow.... What a retard." she thought.

As he reassured Waycca of his hair color Grace really looked at his hair color for the first time. "Bitch that came from a bottle, who are you kidding!?" she thought rudely and was very tempted to say it but bit her tongue. (she didn't want detention on the first day.)

Waycca rambled on about his hair and Grace watched her totally check Mr.Sir out.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:28 am

Jayden beamed at Waycca, "Thank you, Ms.Louise, I'm glad that you think my hair is pretty. I do try my best to make it gorgeous in the morning." He ran his fingers through hair, jokingly.

At Wayccas question, he smiled sheepishly, "You can tell, can't you? Yeah, this is my first year teaching, and I feel like it's starting to suck already. I don't know what the old man was thinking, giving me a position like this. But, Miss Louise, let's just hope that I get better, yeah?" He smiled at the girl.

He opened a drawer and was about to take out a piece of chocolate to offer to the class, when the door opened. He looked up and his face broke out into a wide smile at the site of Akasha.

(Let me post as Akasha, beofre anyone replies please :3)
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:50 am

Akasha walked into the classroom, her hood up and over her face. She was glad that she wasn't late for the class, and was early. The school day was going good so far. When she saw who was in the teachers seat, beaming at her, she knew it got even better.

She snatched her hood off her head, since Jayden hated when she covered her 'pretty face', and made her way to the desk, a grin on her lips. Since there were others around, and she couldn't tackle hug him like she wanted to, she stood next to a desk near the front, where a brunette girl was sitting at. "Jayden." She breathed. She had missed him so much. "You're a professor now?"

At his nod, she grinned wider, "Wow. That's...weird. So does that mean that I can't...?" She did a motion that implied glomping, and he shook his head. She pouted, "Damn. Later, though. Definately." She made her voice sound sweet, but her grin and eyes implied pain. She sat down with a satisfied smirk that she made that old fear of her return. Damn, she had missed him, so he deserved it.

(Thanks guys, you can post now <3)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:59 am

A pretty girl with vampire eyes walked in, and after racking her brain, Grace recognized her as Akasha. Akasha approached Mr.Sir and spoke quietly to him, Grace laughed to herself and watched Akasha make a very flirtatious gesture. There was definitly some tension in the air as Akasha took the seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Another girl walked in, apparently an acquaintance of the professor's. When she took of her hood - really, now, what was it with these people and their fantastically colored hair? Though she had to admit, white was quite a bit more of an extraordinary hair color than orange, in her opinion. She'd seen the girl around before - they were in the same house, after all - but she was pretty sure they hadn't had much to do with eachother. The brunette's eyes trailed the vampire as she made her way over to the desk. They had some kind of chat, but Waycca didn't hear a word of it. She could tell that they were close, though whether or not it was platonic was another question entirely.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Grace was feeling suffocated and she began to drum her fingers on the desk.

"Excuse me, Professor but we've been here almost ten minutes and everyone is soooooo late so can you please just start the lesson already?" Grace asked impatiently, her arms were crossed and her hair was covering her left eye, making her look really emo.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Akasha felt a spark of annoyance when the girl next to her spoke. She recognized her as Grce Wang. She never talked to the girl, but she had a feeling she didn't want to. Her lack of respect for authority figures annoyed Akasha to no end. With the way she was raised, respecting your elders was extremely important to the vampire.

She made eye contact with Jayden, rose an eyebrow, and began to take out her books.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Jayden kept his face neutral except for a slight pursing of the lips at the young womans words. He noticed Akasha's raised eyebrow and rose one of his own.

He nodded at the young girl, "Indeed, miss, but no need for your tone; patience is a virture. If you rush through things, you'll never get the full benefit. Keep that in mind, yeah?"

He stood up, and clapped his hands together. "Right! So, as the young lady right here mentioned, even though everyone is already late, we should start class. So, I'd like to do two things today." He walked around his desk to lean on the front of it as he talked. "I want to get to know you all a bit, since we'll be seeing each other for the rest of the year,and I want to try and see where you guys are in your transfiguration abilities. So, lets do the introductory bit first."

He gestured to himself, "Hello, all, I'm Jayden Andrada, first time Transfiguration professor. I graduated Hogwarts 7 years ago,and I came back to teach. What are your names?" He crossed his arms over his chest loosely, and gave them an expectant gaze, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Molly yawned; she was rather tired and still getting used to getting up early for classes - it wasn't hard for her to sleep all day. She had quietly observed the other people and only paid half attention to the dialogue, though when the professor spoke she perked up a little bit. She was kind of excited for this class, as Transfiguration was her number one. The first class, however, was proving to be a very, very simple one.

"I'm Molly Starkey," Moll spoke up when no one else did. "But, uh, you can call me Moll." Molly shrugged. She thought it was interesting how young he was, having only graduated seven years ago. There were so many younger professors, it was crazy. Especially with hormone driven female and male students, the school might go up in flames.

Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:53 pm

She listened as the professor explained himself and his purpose. She soon learned the redhaired girl's name, which was pretty pleasing seeing as she didn't like to be at a disadvantage such as not knowing a person's name. Waycca tossed a hand in the air and snapped her fingers once, feeling particularly uppity today. "Waycca Louise, reporting for duty, sir!" she exclaimed half-heartedly. Not that he probably really needed her to say that since she'd introduced herself earlier, but it couldn't hurt, could it?
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:13 pm

"Okay then, I'm Grace Wang, but just call me Grace, and please don't call me miss Wang because thats all my servants at home will call me no matter how often I ask them to call me Grace." Grace said a minute or so after Waycca. She was leaning back in her chair with her elbow on her own propped up knee.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:42 pm

"I'm Akasha Wynters, sixth year."

Akasha smirked at the look Jayden gave her. Just because he knew her, didn't mean that everyone else did.

(Going to sleep gaiz, night! <3)
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:44 am

Grey and green cloaks both appeared in the doorway as the Malfoy twins entered Transfigurations. Both had rather unamused expressions on their faces, being late wasn't exactly part of the plan for the day. Only their third class, and already they had a tardy on the way. Perseus, in particular, wasn't fond of that thought. It possibly meant that they just provided something for their grandfather to lecture them over.

"Apologies for being late," Perseus said passively, not quite looking at the professor as he fixed his cloak. He gave a quiet sigh and led Proteus to two empty seats, setting their supplies on the desk, as usual. He paused, glancing around the floor, having realized he had dropped his parchment on the way to his seat. "Bloody hell," he muttered in slight annoyance, heading back toward the front upon spotting his parchment near the professor's desk. "Pardon me, I dropped this," he said respectfully, with the tiniest of smiles towards the professor as he grabbed his parchment. He turned to the asian girl, whose name escaped him, as she publicly mocked the authority figure before them. He pursed his lips, shaking his head and turning away to keep from starting an argument. Two factors were behind that move. One: There had already been enough arguments during the first two classes to last a term. Two: She wasn't really worth his time, and if he kept the argument going, the professor would never get to teaching. He simply returned to his desk.

Proteus sat quietly in his seat, about two rows back from the conversing students. He noticed the vampire girl, Akasha, was in another of his classes. Huh. Small world. Or was it small school? Either way, the statements were ironic, since neither were, in truth, small. He watched as she and the professor exchanged glances, and raised a brow slightly. They obviously knew each other. Well, he wasn't about to make assumptions, or even ask questions. Although, he could sense Perseus' annoyance, and wondered when Perseus might snap at the asian girl's lack of respect for authority figures. If Perseus was anything, he was respectful to his superiors. Proteus on the other hand couldn't really care, he just tried to be polite, and not get in the way.

"I swear, I might just drop out if all of the classes are going to be like this," Perseus muttered to his twin through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:34 am

Grace watched Perseus and Proteus enter the room mysteriously, she narrowed her eyes. She had never cared much for either of them, as they were the sons of Lucius malfoy how could she? Also, Perseus got monumentally irritated at anything disruptive or in her mind, adventurous, and of course she knew it was hardly adventurous to be a total smart ass to a professor, but used her cruel demeanor to pass the time until she got to the important lessons. Proteus was fine really, he didn't do anything bad but he wasn't a gumdrop either, so she didn't give a damn about him.

Once again Grace was scrutinizing Akasha and the Professor, wondering what their relationship was like under the surface, or under the covers Grace snickered to herself and began playing with her wand, careful not to catch anything else on fire, even though it had been on purpose earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Jayden grinned widely when two more students entere the classroom. "Wonderful! Two more students! Though I wonder where the others are..." He muttered to himself.

With a shrug, he nodded at the two Slytherins. "Welcome, I'm Jayden Andrada, your new Transfiguration professor. May I know your names, gentlemen?"
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Perseus and Proteus both glanced to each other, then shrugged slightly. "Who knows," Perseus said in response to the man, noticing his Irish accent. He adjusted himself in his seat, raising a brow as he actually looked at their new professor. Huh. The guy sure was easy on the eyes... Perseus gave a small smirk and sat upright in his seat, as opposed to his previous slouch, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm Perseus Malfoy," he stated simply, not taking his eyes off of Jayden as he nudged his twin.

Proteus looked up from his textbook, having been turning to random pages and skimming the paragraphs to pass the time. That, and occasionally glance towards Akasha for a reason he couldn't decipher at the moment. He looked to Perseus, then to the Professor, his eyes unchanging from their blank disinterest. "Proteus," he said monotonously, giving one polite nod to the young Professor. His gaze flickered to Akasha for just a moment, then slid back to the book.

Perseus rolled his eyes slightly, then gave the teacher a charming smile. "Pardon Proteus, he's hardly got a personality," he chuckled, giving his twin a teasing nudge and then tilting his head. "And, as you might have already figured out," he sighed, pointing to their cloaks, "I'm the twin in green, and he's the twin in grey. That never changes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next