Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)

Go down 
+3
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Jayden Andrada
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:32 am

When Jayden spoke to the Malfoy twins, Akasha had turned around in curiosity to see what they would say.

So of course she noticed the way Perseus was practically eye fucking her friend. She also noticed how Proteus kept looking at her, but that only made her slightly uncomfortable and mostly curious.

She faced Jayden again, giving the redhead a smirk, the smirk getting larger when Jayden blatantly ignored her teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:55 am

Grace was trying not to laugh at the entire situation, after proteus and Perseus introduced themselves Akasha gave Professor Sir a playful smirk, and he ignored it. Grace raised her hand.

After Prof. Jayden called on her she asked "Sir, didn't you say you were going to test our transfiguration abilities?" Grace was eager to do just about anything at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:18 am

Jayden ignored Akasha and her infuriating suggestive smirk. He knew what she was smirking about, and he wasn't going to aknowledge it. Yes, the Malfoy boy was...VERY nice to look at, he was a teacher, damnit! Students are off-limits!

He nodded at the twins with a smile, "Welcome, Mr and Mr Malfoy. And yes, Ms.Wang," He looked at Grace, "I will indeed be testing your abilities. So!" He pushed off the desk using his backside, and walked to the middle of the room. "Even though we do not have many students present, we can still get started."

He walked back to his desk, talking all the while, "As Ms.Wang said, today I want to test your abilities. I want to see how far you are with Transfiguration, so that I can determine where to start my lesson plan for the term. Depending on where you are, I may or may not work with you more than others. So here's what I want you all to do." He turned to face the class. "I want you to pair up, first. Then I want you to perform a transfiguration spell on a possession or a piece of clothing of your partners, and turn it into something unexpected. Something unpredictable, but also safe. Everyone understand?"

He grinned widely at his students, proud of himself for not stuttering, or showing his nervousness. Which, he noticed, wasn't there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:48 am

Waycca blinked and glanced around, shrugging and nodding. She wasn't sure if Professor Andrada expected them all to say, "Yes, sir!" in unison or something along the lines, but she doubted that it was what he'd get. She hadn't really noticed the twins come in, but it seemed they might be the only Slytherins today. Waycca folded her arms on her desk and rested her head on them, though she still remained facing the professor. Her eyes flicked around the classroom, wondering who she'd get stuck with. The prospects actually didn't seem to bad today, but she didn't know any of them very well either.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Grace was eager to finally get started but was disappointed that they had to choose partners... She stared around the room wondering who she'd end up with and decided it would be either Wayyca or Molly because Akasha always seemed to be giving her rude looks. It definatley wasn't going to be either of the twins since they clearly were going to be partners before anyoe else is.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Perseus couldn't help but smirk wider at the expressions of the other students. Yes, he was checking the teacher out. But, well... In all honesty, who wouldn't? His eyes settled on Akasha, and he paused as she gave a knowing look to Jayden. Just for kicks, he winked at her, then kissed the air once in her direction. He then turned his attention back to Professor Jayden and listened intently, like his twin. At the mention of pairing up, Perseus and Proteus looked to each other, and then remained exactly where they were, not intending to have anyone but each other as partners.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Akasha glanced back at the twins, and raised an eyebrow when Perseus blew a kiss at her. Feeling strangely playful, she pretended to catch it and brought it to her heart, a fake loving smile on her face. She winked back at the Slytherin, and then faced Jayden once more, smiling sheepishly at his flat look. "Sorry, Professor. But, um, sir." She raised her hand. "Are we going to pick our own partners, or...?" She trailed off, expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:51 pm

((So there's another thing I ship.__.))
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:09 pm

(( LOL!!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:20 pm

(PerseusxAkasha? Or JaydenxPerseus? Whichever one, I agree XD))

Jayden shook his head at Akasha's question," No, Miss Wynters, I'll be assigning partners for today! Perhaps in a future lesson you guys can pick, but for now." He gestured to himself.

Jayden looked at his few amount of students thoughtfully. Then he pointed at Akasha,"You, miss Wynters, can team up with Mr. Gray cloak Malfoy. You, Mr. Green cloak Malfoy, can partner up with Miss Starkey. And Miss Wang, you and Miss Louise will be partners."

"Everyone ok with that?" He didn't bother waiting for an answer, since he knew someone would have a complaint. "Right, so here's an example of what you're going to do!" He picked up a book and showed it to them all. "This, obviously, is a textbook, full of information that I doubt I will ever use. And now," He tossed the book into the air, pointed his wand at it, and put on his new leather jacket, "It's a leather jacket that will keep me warm in the winter time! Now you guys try."

He put the leather jacket on his desk, and leaned against it, watching his students.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:27 pm

A leather jacket? Seriously? Grace shook her head in disgust. Sh stood an walked over to meet Waycca at her desk. Grace was honestly glad of her partnering mostly because it wasn't Akasha, if it had been Akasha she had a feeling that the classroom would have gone up in flames.

"Okay lets use this quill." grace suggested to her partner.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:31 am

(( Yes, yes... I agree as well. xD ))

Perseus was rather surprised at Akasha's reaction. He had expected her to perhaps scowl at him, or just turn and ignore him, but instead, she played along. His smirk widened devilishly, then he winked again, leaning back somewhat cockily in his seat and eyeing her for a few moments. She probably wouldn't be the type he'd want to get involved with... If she turned out to be actually falling for him and found out he wasn't, he'd might just get killed from her broken heart.

Proteus's eyebrows went up a bit at the out-of-character interaction between Perseus and Akasha, then furrowed slightly when Akasha asked Professor Andrada about their partners. He felt a twinge of fear and alarm, knowing exactly where that would lead to.

Just as expected, the twins were assigned to... to separate partners. Perseus and Proteus both looked to each other with widened eyes, hardly believing what they had just heard with their own ears. Both turned, Perseus with an open mouth to protest, but found the Professor had already begun the lesson. Perseus cursed under his breath, both boys hesitating to get up and get to their partners. Who was this 'Miss Starkey' anyway? Perseus hardly knew any of the students here!

Okay, take a breath. No outbursts, Perseus thought to himself, giving a sigh. He took a moment to watch the asian girl- he last name was Wang, he recalled- get to her partner. And since he already knew who Akasha was, his eyes fell on the only possible candidate for being Miss Starkey. He and his twin both gave each other the same look of silent alarm, and then got up and parted ways for the first time in... in years.

"Well," Perseus sighed as he headed over to Molly. "Do you have any ideas?" he asked, wanting to skip formalities and get right to work.

Proteus walked calmly towards Akasha, attempting to keep a straight face as he sat in the desk nearest hers. He stared at the stained wood for a few moments, before looking to her, not having a single clue as to what to say.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:55 am

((BOTH.))

Waycca glances up, seeing the girl who'd had her little outburst earlier approaching. She hadn't realty listened when Andrada assigned partners, but considering that everyone else had already gone to their own, she figured she'd been paired with Grace. "Uh...yeah, sure. Good, uh, idea," she hastily added, hoping the fact that she had zoned out wasn't entirely obvious.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:05 am

Waycca agreed with Grace even though it was clear she hadn't been paying attention by the way she jumped when Grace started to speak and how she blinked several times at the sight of her.

"Okay so I guess we can try to turn it into a..... umm..." Grace waited for Wayyca's input.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:38 am

Waycca bit her lip, grateful that at least there were a bunch of choices. "Hmm...a...twisty straw?" she suggested, drawing her eyebrows together as she perched on her desk. She would have said something along the lines of 'lizard' or 'cactus', but she figured they were supposed to do inanimate objects rather than living things.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:42 am

"A twisty straw? wth...." Grace thought to herself... "Hmmm.... or we could do a tie and give it to professor model man up there..." Grace laughed to herself, she loved teasing people about there sexuality. She was joking of course, since she saw no evidence that he was gay.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:50 am

Waycca smirked, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, okay. Either one, man." Still, she picked up the quill and tossed it towards the ceiling, pointing her wand at it as it arced in the air. It did transfigure...into a a strange mutation. A twisty straw wound downwards, connecting in the middle by some unseen force to a polka dot bowtie. She pursed her lips, frustrated by her failure. "Hmm...how about you try?" she muttered to Grace, gesturing to a second quill on the table.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:33 am

Grace laughed lightly as Waycca failed to transfigure the quill into a twisty straw. 'Alright how about you try?" Waycca said and Grace smirked a bit. She picked up the quill and whispered the enchantment to transfigure it. It changed into a deep red tie with a checkered golden pattern on it. Grace wasn't that excited, she usually succeeded at tasks such as this.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:00 am

"Oh, well hello Mr. Green Cloak Malfoy," Molly greeted the Slytherin boy with a small smile. She hadn't heard him introduce himself earlier - caught up in her own thoughts - and since that's what Professor Andrada called him and he didn't reintroduce himself, she'd call him that as well. Molly wasn't very fond of Slytherin's, but she'd get over it for the lesson; thank goodness this was her best class. She looked at her objects for a moment.

"We can use my essay for herbology; that way if we mess up I have an excuse not to turn it in - it's absolute rubbish," Molly joked - not about the rubbish part, it was, but about using it. She was just trying to clear the air, make it a little more lighthearted. "No, we can use my textbook if you want. Would you like to go or shall I?" She asked him, cocking her head to the side as she got her wand out.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:30 am

(I WILL WRITE FANFICTION FOR AKASEUS AND JAYDESEUS ONEDAY)

Akasha rose an eyebrow at Jayden. Why did he partner her up with one of the Malfoy twins? Wouldn't it have made sense for her to be with one of her housemates...?

She stared at her friend for a long moment, his amused smirk annoying her. His smirk grew wider, and an eyebrow rose, his eyes shifting from her right and back to her, motioning something to her right. Her green eyes looked to her right, and she blinked in surprise when she saw the Gray cloak wearing Malfoy twin staring right at her. How did she not notice...?

She looked back at Jayden to see him snickering slightly. She snarled at him silently, then turned to her 'partner'.

"Sorry, I didn't see you." She gave a sheepish smile. But then she got right to business. He didn't seem like he would talk, and she didn't know him well enough to risk idle chatter. "So, you have any ideas? Maybe we could transfigure my hood into something?" She took off the piece of clothing, looking at it with reluctantce. "I don't see myself wearing it much anymore now that Andrada is my professor..."
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

(( I WANT TO READ SUCH FANFICTION TODAY ONE DAY TODAY ONE DAY SOON ))

The green-cloaked twin gave Molly a rather unamused expression, then rolled his eyes a bit. "Perseus Malfoy," he stated with a quiet sigh. Really, he was getting quite pissed at the professor for separating him from Proteus. Did he want the two of them to fail their assignment? But of course, he didn't want to seem too angry... perhaps a little bitter, but otherwise, he didn't want to take it out on Starkey. At least, not until he figured out if she was worth the restraint, or not. As she made the joke regarding her essay, he decided to give her a slightly amused smile. It wasn't genuine, but it went with his facade. "What shall we turn it into?" he asked, eyeing her book. He thought for a moment. "We could turn my cloak into a toothless snake," he mumbled somewhat sarcastically, shaking his head.

Proteus sat silently as he waited for her to notice him. After a bit, the professor had actually had to gesture to him for her to turn her head. He gave a nod towards her, indicating that there was nothing to forgive. However, when she mentioned her hood, he glanced around the room, before getting up and grabbing a small globe, and bringing it back to their desks. He paused, pursing his lips as he tried to find his words. "We could turn this into a walking stick," he suggested, looking at her again.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:39 pm

When he finally introduced himself, she gave him a smirk. "See, was that so bad Perseus?" She asked, emphasizing his name a little too much. "You can call me Molly by the way." She figured she'd hand out her first name as well, it was only fair. She turned back to look at her rather beaten up book - it was definitely loved, that's for sure. She was trying to think of what they could turn it into until Perseus spoke once more.

She looked over at him, eyeing his cloak. Pursing her lips, she tapped her chin in though. Turn it into a toothless snake? That could be somewhat dangerous - and most students didn't like snakes. But maybe if they kept it under control... maybe they could have some fun with it. She stole a glance at the Professor and wondered how he would take that. She had picked up on Perseus' sarcasm, but maybe they could actually do it. "Okay," she finally said, giving him a grin, "I may not be a snake person" - that was more of an indication to the fact that she didn't like Slytherin's all too much - "but I think we could have some real fun with that."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:41 am

Akasha stood up and studied the globe in the Malfoy twins hand, her lips pursed in thought and a finger tapping on her chin.

"A walking stick...or perhaps a broom?" She said, with a shrug.

(So short Sad )
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:45 pm

(( It's fine Akasha~ <3 ))

Perseus' eyebrows went up a bit in surprise when Molly actually accepted the sarcastic offer. He looked to her, and suddenly his anger towards the professor was temporarily forgotten. Perseus felt his lips curling into a genuine, if not a little held back, mischievous smirk. He and Molly would definitely be getting along for the duration of this lesson. He pulled his wand out from inside of his cloak, standing for a moment, then he removed said cloak and laid it on their two desks that he pushed together with his hip. He gave Molly another smirk, then waved his wand. The cloak immediately turned, starting from one end to the next, into a snake.

The snake slithered around on the desks for a moment, and Perseus smirk widened as its tongue flicked about. It turned its head and looked around a bit at its surroundings, before silently slithering up Molly's arm. The reptile looked up at Molly as it made its way across her shoulders, its muscles stretching and contracting, almost as if it were going to climb back down her other arm. But suddenly, it turned, and began slowly coiling its way around her neck. Perseus' face fell a bit, and his eyes held a slight look of alarm. Was the snake... trying to make a meal out of Molly? It... it seemed so. He immediately grabbed the snake just below the head, and struggled to pull it away and off from around Molly.

Proteus thought for a moment, then gave a nod towards Akasha, setting the globe down on an empty desk. He looked to her somewhat expectantly, given he wasn't the best in Transfigurations. "If you would do the honors," he stated quietly, not wanting to accidentally make the globe explode. But a chill suddenly went down his spine as he got a sudden feeling of dread, and he turned to see Perseus and Molly... and a snake. He stood from his desk, an identical look of alarm in his eyes as his chair clattered to the floor. What the bloody hell had Perseus gotten himself into?! He was wrestling with a snake! What... what the hell?!

Last edited by Proteus Malfoy on Sat May 19, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:49 pm

(I'LL POST TOMORROW, MOLLY GO AHEAD AND DESCRIBE YOUR FEAR AND TERROR AS ELOQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)   First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Transfiguration Class (Gryffindors & Slytherins)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next