Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff

Go down 
+3
Molly Starkey
Grace Wang
Emily Castle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Emily smiled triumphant and stuck her tongue out at the asian girl. She turned back, and looked to her teacher, that girl wasn't really worth of her attention. When the teacher turned to the whitehead, she gazed over her, and noticed her red eyes. Perhaps she was a bender like Mr Ezra, but she didn't dare to ask her about it, not yet...
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:04 pm

"I'm sorry, I was only asking because I only arrived at school an hour ago because I missed the train. I haven't even gotten my dorm assignments yet, some lady just told me this was the first class I should go to..." Grace said, still bitterly but more anxious. She had noticed that several of her peers looked shocked at her latest comment so she sounded more sympathetic for their cause, besides, you never know if professor Eli is picky about who he hooks up with. she thought mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Akasha blinked in surprise when the teacher spoke to her. She smiled softly, "Yes sir, I found the classroom fine. I apologize for being late, I didn't realize that it was time for another class. Sorry, this won't happen again. Sorry." She gave him an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:08 pm

((Khay honey. You might have screwed up.))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:23 pm

"I'm sure they're the first of many," Molly smiled. "Though you better not get caught; can't say most of the Gryffindor's are happy with me - I have a habit of loosing points." She said the last bit in a whisper, as if it were secret information that was privy to only Emily.

Moll was slightly taken aback by the rude girl's response - seeing as it wasn't rude at all, but backed down anyway. With one more lingering glance, Molly returned to her slouching position. She smiled over at Emily. She was definitely confidant. Molly seemed to like this girl more on more. She reached over and ruffled her hair a bit and stuck her tongue out playfully. "I can definitely see why Moses choose you; I think he did right," Molly mused
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:32 pm

"Professor, I didn't really get your name before and I'm guessing you want to be called by your name and not professor dude." Grace said to the professor.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:39 pm

''Oh no... I wouldn't like to loose points because my 'extra activities''' She whispered in secrecy to Molly... ''And I'm glad I have the alibi of being Mr Filth neighbor, so as long no teacher caugh me, I think I'm safe!'' She finished still whispering and smiled mischievous at the redhead. She really couldn't wait to prank with the asian girl.. Perhaps she could train some spells Moses taugh her last night. But she'll never do it in front of a teacher...

''Hey!!'' She exclamed when Molly messed her ponytail, ans she stuck her tongue out as playfully... ''Of course he chose right! I'm the princess of pranks, and someday I'll become a queen!!'' She proclamed while she straightened her black hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:46 pm

"Quiet down! I need your attention." Eli shook his head pushing himself off of his desk. He stood tall, around 6 feet which was tall for anyone being born in China.

"My name is Eli Ezra, you will call my Professor or Professor Ezra. I'm here to teach you the, boring, wonders of Potions." Eli spoke, using his hands. He was used to do it this, gain attention and keep it. Like a well balanced performance.

"Here, I am in charge. I do not take kindly to rude remarks and I'm not afraid to give detentions. I'm a generally nice guy and I like to have fun. I plan on making this boring course fun. But you have to work with me, if not I'll fall back on the plan Professor Snape once used..." Eli gave that as a warning, Snape had worked most of his students down to mindless blobs.

"I will not tolerate discrimination of people due to blood types or race or even who their parents are or were. This is a free environment. A healthy learning environment."
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:51 pm

After listening to the professor talk and introduce himself Grace noticed the way he spoke with almost her level of enthusiasm about potions, "So I take it that this is not your first choice of the classes you could teach?" she asked curiously, leaning forward and undoing the bun in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:53 pm

(IMAGINE THAT THE EARLIER POST IS AKASHA. OK? OK.)

Akasha smirked when the teacher corrected the Grace girl. Finally, someone put her in her place; she was tired of the girl acting rude and like a brat in classes. Being mean and rude to others, espcially authority figures, gets you nowhere. She knew that from expierience

Akasha knew she could never be a teacher. Her temper and hate of blatant disrespect wouldn't allow her.

She settled even more comfortably into her arm pillow, watching the teacher with interest.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:00 pm

"Oh, right, yes. Don't get caught," Molly smiled. She was definitely confidant, which could be a good thing or it could very well be a bad thing. Hopefully it would only lead her in the right direction. For Molly, confidence tended to lead her in the wrong one - she was much too cocky for her own good, that was for sure.

"Ah, yes, I'm sorry Mi'lady, please forgive me?" Molly asked with puppy dog eyes and a pout. She enjoyed humoring Emily. She was definitely one of the few younger years she got along with - it wasn't that she didn't like kids; she just didn't like most kids. She was always nice to them, yes, but Molly had yet to be annoyed by Emily.

Molly was caught a bit off guard by the teacher and leaned in to pay attention. She pursed her lips, wondering to herself if he even liked potions. By the way he talked, perhaps he didn't or maybe it hadn't been his true calling. She shrugged it off, though, and continued to listen rather obediently for Molly.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:11 pm

''Oh, that's much better, I shall forgive you this time...'' She teased back giggling softly. She was really glad for having a friendship with someone like Molly, and she smiled seetly at her. She could feel like her friendship was growing stronger, and realized now she had friends from all the houses, except for slyterin.

She got startled when the teacher talked again, and she got very curious about this Snape guy, but then it was gone as she remembered he said he would do these classes funny, and if the asian girl spolied this, the little girl would make her first prank without her mentor by her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:29 pm

"Actually, no. I didn't choose to teach this class. I actually really hate this class but that makes me all the better to teach it. I struggled for years with this stuff so it makes me a better teacher to teach it to people with the same disadvantage. I'm more of an Astronomy and DADA kind of guy." Eli explained, using his hands again. He really hated this class but he'd be willing to do whatever necessary to help them pass.

"I also hold tutoring for my class as well as those other classes. So, if you ever have issues you can see me. I'd be more than happy to help." He gave his class a smile before he blinked.

He had a class of all girls?

...Weird.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:41 pm

The Professor explained how he doesn't really like potions at all, and also that he liked atronomy and DADA more, which of course made Grace more interested in him than before. Eli gave the class a gorgeous smile and instantly all the girls turned to mush. Grace of course wasn't that easy to win in such a girl-crush kind of way. She needed him to make a smile that could cause her to fantasize about him with his shirt off to really make her interested.

Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:43 pm

"Whew, I'm glad. I was afraid I had upset Your Highness too much; that's punishable by prank, isn't it?" Molly asked, her face as innocent as could be as she acted away. Acting was one of her strong suits - she used to do it all the time as a child and it continued on throughout her life - while her singing and dancing died along with her parents.

Molly thought it was interesting that he hated Potions, but she supposed he was right. He'd be able to help instead of criticize, which would get further then certain past professors. Potions was much more of a class Molly didn't pay attention to much; she was decent at it, but didn't excel. She passed on through without much complaint, which was all she could ask for. It wasn't going to do anything with the professions she was considering, so why should she bother?

Molly did perk up a little bit when Professor Ezra said that he was good at Defense Against the Dark Arts. Aside from Transfiguration, DADA was one of her better classes. Although, maybe she'd need a little help with Astronomy. It was lower on her list, something she didn't particularly care for in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:40 am

Emily giggled softly at all that scene Molly played, and she felt more comfortable to get into the play... ''You're right, all the subjects that disrespect the highness are punished with pranks! You're lucky Moses isn't here, or else the sentence would be cruel...'' She couldn't hold anymore and laughed deligthed, but not much loud, so this way Molly was the only one that could hear her,

She listened to the teacher when he spoke again. So he liked more DADA and astronomy?? Emily liked him even more, because she really enjoyed facing the boggart on her DADA class, and she couldn't wait to learn more about defending herself agaisnt evil. But she felt a little sting into her heart, thinking about astronomy. Her daddy took her many time to see the stars by the sea, or some special event like an eclipse or a meteor, and her daddy taugh her many constellations on all those daughter-father nights. She sighed and turned her mind again to the class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:46 am

(( I WILL LOVE YOU LIKE MY NONEXISTENT DAUGHTER, EMILY. COME HERE. COME TO DADDY /sob I'm going to wait for more people to post before posting ;D ))
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:29 am

Nani walked in the Potion classroom, she snorted sniffing the air.. It already smelled bad of all those horribles concoctions..

She looked around and saw that there were already some students in.. Gryffindors and some Hufflepuff.. Since she didn't know where go she just sat down in a desk and took her books..

Last edited by Nani Pelekai on Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:31 am

(OOC: she sat down in a bank? im soooo confused)
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:36 am

((Sorry! I meaned desk! XD I write it wrong! XD Sorry! I was thoughtfully! ^\\\^))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Eli waved to the new student before chuckling.

"Well it doesn't seem like we have any men in our class... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I feel a bit over whelmed suddenly." He let a deeper chuckled roll through his mouth.

"Well, girls, just show up on time and try to work and you'll pass my course. I'm going to drop you with homework for tonight, read lesson one and be ready to talk about any issues you come to after reading." Eli sat on his desk giving his class the shoo-ing hand sign.

"You're free, go on, class dismissed. Feel free to stay if you have any questions."
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Molly laughed a bit. It was a bit odd, though, that there were only girls here. She wondered where everyone had gotten off to. She shrugged it off, though, and was pleased to see that the class was ending early. Now she could go take a nap between classes. Waking up early was much too hard for her. She loved her sleep.

Molly packed up her things and stood up. She waited for a minute, hesitating, before walking up to Professor Ezra. "Hi Professor," she smiled. "You said you were good with Astronomy, right?" Molly bit her lip for a moment. She wasn't very good at it, actually, and she had never actually asked for tutoring before so this was weird for her. "Uh, you see, haha, I actually really suck at Astronomy... d'you think you could... I don't know... tutor me? If you have time, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:24 am

Emilt turned back to check what the teacher said. It was a girly class indeed... All the boys and some other girls were skipping school. She giggled lightly, and turned to the teacher again. She was sure she'll never skip a potions class, except when Moses needed her, but only if he really, really needed her...

She smiled brightly when Prof Ezra finished the class, but she pouted when he said about reading the first chapter... That was all too good, why do they have to read something, when the teacher could show them in practice... She didn't question, and packed up her stuff...
''Bye, Molly! Bye, Prof Ezra!'' She waved from the door, and ran to find Pippa, to tell her about the cool class she had just missed.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:33 am

Akasha was surprised that class was so short, but she wasn't protesting. That meant nap time. She gathered her books together, and got up from the table, "Have a good day, Professor." She gave him a nod, and left the room,
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:33 am

Akasha was surprised that class was so short, but she wasn't protesting. That meant nap time. She gathered her books together, and got up from the table, "Have a good day, Professor." She gave him a nod, and left the room,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff   Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potions Class Day One: Gryffindor and Hufflepuff
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next