Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Five [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Journey One: Cabin Five [S] Empty
PostSubject: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 am

First Journey
Students Cabin.
Seats Four.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 am

Scarlet hugged both of her parents goodbye, before she had gotten on the train. She couldn't believe that it was time to go back to Hogwarts, and this was her 7th year. She was eight-teen now, and was one of the elder students.

Scarlet walked down the train, stopping when she saw Cabin five was empty. She looked around and entered the cabin as she sat down. She sat there for a bit, before looking out the window. Looking out the window was always her favorite thing to do in the train. Scarlet would look at the nature, and the wildlife. As she thought about what kind of year this was going to be. Though her thoughts traveled straight toward to what happened with the Charms teacher, Daniel Willix last year. And it suddenly made her blush, making her calm herself down as she brushed the thoughts out of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 am

Zuko Ryuu gave a heavy sigh, blowing his black bangs from his face as he shifted the sleeping redhead boy in his arms and tood on the platform. Grinning once he finally saw the train, muttering to Korso they would see him later as he carried the snoozing boy into the train. He looked around at all the cabins, biting his lip when he saw none were empty, before stopping once he saw Scarlet. She looks harmless enough, and she's a gryphindor too he thought sliding the door open and peeking his head in, making sure to keep Peter from sight just to be safe. "Hello?" he called in a raspy voice, cocking his head curiously. "Would it be alright if my friend and I rode with you?" he muttered giving a charming grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 am

Scarlet jumped a little when she was startled from someone saying hello to her. She turned around to look at the boy. Before she nodded softly, smiling softly, "I don't mind at all.." She said softly, not really loud, but enough to be heard. The shyness in her was starting to give in. And it was mainly because she hadn't seen this person before. Which made her a little uneasy, but she wouldn't ever say no to someone who wanted to sit. It was rude to do that. Scarlet smiled at him, before looking out the window again.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:24 am

Brieanne had already had a stressful morning when she arrived at the platform, her uncle giving her a list of commands and goals to complete while in school. "Uncle, please," she said, her velvety voice flowing through the air, "I'm under enough of your tangles already.. I've done everything you've asked me to do. Just leave me be for a few moments."

Her uncle growled at her, the girl staring at the vessel that would ultimately take all of her stress and pain away. "Goodbye, Uncle. I shall write you when I feel like doing so. Don't rush me." She began to board the train when Lazarus spoke, his raspy voice irritating her eardrums, "Know where your allegiance lies!" he called after her, Brieanne shivering as she immersed herself in the interior of the train, walking timidly past the cabins, saying each number in her mind.

She noticed that Scarlet was in Cabin 5 and immediately froze. 'Nightingale..' she mused in her mind, peeking in as to not barge in unexpectedly, "Um, hi.. Do you guys mind if I sit in with you? I won't be much noise, I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am

[[OOC I'm guessing we should do an order.

1. Scarlet
2. Brie
3. Zuko

:3! And I'm going to bed soon.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 pm

[[x___x; sorry, twas making dinner X) The posting order sounds good; Peter will be joining in a minuet]]

Zuko smiled softly at Scarlet, nodding in thanks and deciding she wasn't a threat as he finally stepped all the way in revealing Peter asleep in his arms as he sat down, fitting the boy against his chest and nodding "Thank you miss. What's your na-" jumping when another woman entered as he held Peter tighter, frowning slightly before nodding "A-ah, Sure" he mumbled nodding in afirmation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Scarlet turned when the boy started to talk to her, and before she could hear his question..another person came by the cabin. She nodded, smiling as the boy had already given her permission. She then looked at the boy, "My name is Scarlet Nightingale..I mean..I hope that is what you were going to ask me.." She said softly as she played with her hand. Scarlet felt herself get more nervous due to the cabin was full now..and it meant she would have to speak and not be rude..But the thought of slipping up. Scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Peter made a cute noise, blinking his eyes open and stretched yawning then blinked looking out the widow, "@_@ ...where are we?" he mumbled still groggy with sleep. He then looked up at Zuko, tugging his sleeves, his head pounding, "Where's Korso?" then saw the other girls in the train, glancing at them for a few moments and smiled, "Hey I'm Peter! Who are you guys??" he asked excitedly, suddenly bounding with energy.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 pm

[[OOC: yummm, DINNNERRRRR!]]

Brie quickly shuffled into the cabin and sat down by the window, biting her lip, "Much thanks," she hastily said, going through her small bag and pulling out her self-made star map, the intricate designs, lettering, and placements calming her in a way she couldn't explain. She also rummaged through her bag and pulled out a hologram of the night sky, staring at it fervently and plotting down the different points and names.

'This is so awkward..' she thought, looking up from her work to introduce herself, "..I'm Brieanne. Brieanne Devereaux. I like to be called Brie.. just Brie." She looked over at Zuko and the child in his arms, a not-often-seen smile on her face, "Cute kid.. must be tired. Poor dear."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:31 pm

[[Ineeeeeeeed o.o bacon and eggs; Also *tackle snuggles peter* X3 Guys!! Meet Gina mah wifey<3]]

Zuko nodded with a smile to Scarlet, chuckling softly "Yes that was what I was going to ask so thank you" he said with his aristocrat smile on, making sure to file the name away for later. Nodding he jumped when he felt Peter shift and make the oh so famous cute noise that always made him squeak, chuckling he gently brushed back the boys bangs from his tired eyes, smiling and petting his head in a way always knew soothed his after nap headaches "Were on the train Pete, I didtched Koko with our stuff and he'll meet us later" he beamed a genuine smiled before looking over at the other girl with a cock of his head and furrowing his brown That name he thought before nodding. "Yeah he's okay, just Lazy as hell" he chuckled tickling Peter's sides gently, chuckling softly before nodding to Brie ''Ah! Names Zuko by the way, Zuko Ryuu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 pm

[[OOC FOOOOOOD! <3 New order; 1. Scarlet 2. Brie 3. Zuko 4. Peter]]

Scarlet looked at Brie, nodding to her, "Pleasure to meet you." She said as she smiled, before she looked at the male. She then gained courage to speak, "What is your name?" Scarlet asked, before jumping when the boy who was sleeping woke up and was suddenly loud. She looked at him as her eyes were wide, "H-hi.." She spoke as she smiled softly and softened her eyes. Scarlet then looked down, getting even more nervous now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 pm

((HELLO!! 8DDDDDD Nice to meet y'all! ^_______^ ))

Peter huffed at Brie, "I ain't a kid! -_- " then looked to Zuko chuckling at the tickling, "Aww alright. Then blinked at the blonde girl, smiling softly seeing her nerves and let his excitement slow down, holding out his hand to her with a grin, "Hello! ^-^ I'm Peter. Nice to meet you." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

[OOC: HII Gina! Very Happy M'name's Deanna, you can just call me Dee for short <3 Nice to meet 'cha!]

Brie stopped breathing for a minute when he said his name. She was eccentric, yes, but this moment was an exception. '..Holyhead Harpies,' she exclaimed in her mind, '..It sounds so familiar, that name of his.. but why can't I remember what for?!'

She quickly caught herself staring at Zuko, and directed her attention back down to her star map, ashamed of her own actions. "Well, sorry, Peter.." Brie mumbled, sighing. Brie looked down at her bag again, seeing a piece of parchment jutting out into the open air. She plucked it out, unfolding the document and groaning.

"He won't stop trying to bait me for things.." she muttered, rolling her eyes at her Uncle's name at the top, it reading: "LAZARUS VINCENT DEVEREAUX'S OFFER FOR THE BETTERING OF YOUR FAMILY"

She stuffed it back down into her bag, looking up at the three of them again, "Are you guys excited in any way? Anything interesting happen to you over the break..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 pm

(( XDD Wifey, when scarlet says order she means who posts when XP You post after I do hun<3))

Zuko chuckled softly at how easily Peter was making friends, his slim fingers playing with the boys hair as he smiled. "You social butterfly" he chuckled softly, directing the teasing words at Peter before blinking curiously at Brie, cocking his head as he analyzed her reaction to his name She sees me as familiar too; ugh this is going to bug the HELL out of me he thought to himself as he slightly stared off into the window, only barely mumbling to Brie "Your fine, Pete forgives everything"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:09 pm

((Hi Dee!! 8DDDD & OOOOOOOh! *facepalm and flails8 sorry!! DDDX mah bad!! ))

"Tis fine miss lady! XD " Peter chuckled to Brie and huffed at Zuko, pulling away and shaking his head like a dog, then fixed his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 pm

[[OOC HIII!! I'm Chelsea! ^^ Chels or Chel for short! 8'D!!]]

Scarlet froze when the boy had lifted his hand to her, looking up to him as she smiled softly. She shook his hand, "Scarlet Nightingale. Pleasure to meet you." She said gently, before looking up at Brie and Zuko. Scarlet looked at Brie and nodded, "I'm glad to be back in school..This is going to be my seventh year..so..I've been looking forward to it. I'm also one of the Gryffindor's prefects." She smiled softly, but there was no bragging in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Brie smiled at Peter, laughing musically, "I'm glad. I don't like to be on anyone's bad side.. not that I really care where I stand with people anyway," she explained, outlining the shape of a bear on her map. She listened to Scarlet speak, and nodded before she parted her lips again, "It's my seventh year, as well.. Hogwarts is my savior. My uncle has.." she trailed off, trying to find suitable words, "..um, questionable views that he's forced on me through the years, and school's taken my mind off it.."

She looked over at Zuko and Peter, sitting her head in her right hand, "And what about you two? I must admit, Zuko.. you look familiar to me, but I don't know where from.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:25 pm

((XDDD Your fine wifey!! <3))

Zuko chuckled, shaking his head once Peter pulled away, making sure his arms fitted around his waist still as he kept the boy in a secure grip, still not fully trusting the girls with his faey. He continued to look out the window, nodding numbly when he heard Scarlet speak, not seeing a need to return what she said, thankful for the closed statement, before cringing once hearing Brie's question. Damn I have to talk? ugh he huffed, blowing a black bang out of his face as he nodded "Peter and I are new actually, were in our sixth year of studies though, my father had a tutor that Koko" still unaware of his use of the mans nickname he hated so much. "Convinced to allow Pete on the lessons as well" nodding as he gave her an analyzing look, his gold eyes raking up and down her form as his eyebrows furrowed 'Yes....you do as well" he mumbled thoughtfully before giving a soft shrug, turning back to the window and giving a bored yawn "Meh, we have probably met at one of the many functions my family holds and just forgot" he said casually, his hold on Peter tightening as he was suddenly warey of Brie, and her possible connection to the dark lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:37 pm

((8DDDDD SO EXCITED!! HELLO! X3 ))

Peter shook her hand smiling and beamed to Scarlet, "Hey me too! I've always dreamed of being in Gryffindor!" and smiled at Brie, "Well I'm sure this year will be great! ^^ " then looked to Zuko, blinking and furrowing his brows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 pm

[[OOC Crap..I fell asleep! >.< You think you could wait for me? For when I wake up tomorrow? Q.Q? Please? I need sleep.]]
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:55 pm

(OOC: Eeeh, depends on what Katie and Gina wanna do. But I'm okay with it. O.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:57 pm

(( Awww *pouts* <3 Sure I'm fine with it <3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:59 pm

((Fine with me ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Scarlet smiled at Peter and Zuko's stories. Though she laughed softly at Peter being so happy and excited about being a Gryffindor. She then looked at Brie, then back at Zuko.

I wonder if they will find out how they know each other. She thought.

She smiled and just listened to them speak quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Five [S]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next