Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey One: Cabin Five [S]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 am

Scarlet was surprised that Zuko had gave her gaellons back. Her eyes looked up at him, before looking down. She then looked at Brie, "It's delicious..and..thanks...Zuko.." She said as she smiled at him. Though she felt bad he payed for them. Scarlet never really liked it when people payed for her. Though she kept her mouth quiet, before putting her acid pop back into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 am

Brie smiled faintly at Zuko, noticing the scar on his eye, but not making her realization physically noticeable. She knew she had seen that scar before, and the fact that he found her familiar as well burned in her soul. Where the hell did she know him from?!

"My cakes are wonderful, Peter.. I see you're enjoying your frog. Have you seen what Wizard card you got in the box?" Brie asked, a smile lighting up her face. Peter seemed so innocent and pure.. no wonder Zuko seemed to be really protective of him. She would have been too, if she had siblings or friends like that..

She looked over at Scarlet and bit her lip. "Um.. you know Acid Pops can burn holes right through your tongue, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 am

[[OOC Oh no, Chels is on another account. And fun fact, I did not know that! o.o..Good thing she is only on her first one! XD]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 am

((Buwahahaha XD Oopsie there Scarlet!! xDDD))

Zuko blinked, chuckling when he felt Peter snuggling him and gently ran his hands through his hair, smiling a soft genuine smile "You can take another nap if you want Pete, promise I'll keep your fangirls busy for you" he muttered chuckling softly. He blinked at Scarlet, giving a dismissive shrug to say he didn't mind. He always payed for Peter's treats and whims so what was a little bit of candy for a girl that was being incredibly nice to Peter. He turned his head back out the window, only slightly reacting with an eye twitch once hearing Brie's warning to Scarlet as he through to himself I was NOT aware of that o.e before shaking his head, looking out the window and trying to convey boredom and relaxation. He was far from it as anyone with any knowledge of body langue could tell. All they would need to do is notice the clenching of his jaw, the firm hold he had on Peter's waist and the way his legs were positioned, spread just slightly so peter could sit comfortably and he himself could easily jump up and attack while still having a hold on Peter, should the situation present it's self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 am

Peter looked at his card with his tongue sticking out in thought, then blinked, "I have the Headmaster!! 8DDD " he beamed bouncing before snuggling into Zuko more, yawning cutely, "Probably will," he chuckled, patting his cheeks as if it would help him stay awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 am

(( x_______x; *dying from the cute* Good lord Peter x______x; ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:31 am

Scarlet looked at Brie as she froze, "Erm..yes.." She said, before she looked at it and wrapped it up good for later. She then looked at Zuko to seem him shrug, "Thanks..again for paying..It was very sweet of you." Scarlet said, smiling softly. She then looked back at Peter, laughing softly at him being happy to have gotten the Headmaster. Before she found it cute at how he was trying to keep himself awake.

[[OOC Sooo facking CUUUTEE!! *0*]]

Last edited by Scarlet Nightingale on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:01 am

Brie's warning look softened as Scarlet wrapped up the Acid Pop, her true thoughts running around in her head. She didn't know if they were her own or not, but, regardless, they were there.

'I'm a Muggle-born and I knew that.. funny, really.'

'She must be dafter than the next girl..'

'..Wait.. I'm nicer than this. Or am I? Whatever. Their name gives it away. ACID. Pops. Common sense.'

She smiled at Peter's revealing of his card, looking at it. "That was the first one I got, too.. they're fun to collect." The glinting of her ring caught her eye, and she frowned as the gem started to glow, "..Uncle only said it'd do that if my.. fiance was around," she muttered to herself, looking at the cabin door, ""Thing must be faulty.."

(OOC: I only found out about it 'cause I Googled it xDD And my friend Rachel is a huge Potter nerd and she told me o_o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 am

Zuko gave a gentle smiled, tightening his hold and Peter and shifting so he fit snugly against his chest, chuckling softly as he played with the boys hair in what he hoped was a soothing manor, his other hand rubbing his back to lul him into a sleep. He blinked at Scarlet, a slight pink tint taking to his cheeks as he shrugged, mumbling to himself and fiddling with his hands "Meh, s'nothin" he muttered his shyness slurring his words together. He cringed the sparkle from Brie's ring catching his eyes as well, his eyebrow raising at her comment of the spell on the ring. Maybe it's a guy in one of the other cabins he thought to himself before he sat up a bit, "What's your uncle's name Brie?" he muttered as his hands twitched slightly, his suspicion mounting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 am

Peter chuckled, staring at the card, "8DDD sooooooo cool!!" and snuggled against Zuko, his eyelids getting heavier by the second, saluting to everyone before closing his eyes completely and made cute sleepy noises as he fell into yet another slumber.

((XDDDDD glad you guys think he's cute! X3 <333 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:27 am

(( OOC: *dead* x///x; hessocute!!!

Inner Zuko: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Me: *shot and crawls back into her corner awaiting her posting turn*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 am

Scarlet had caught some kind of glowing from Brie's ring..She hadn't noticed a ring on her..left finger?

She's engaged?

She then heard her explain why it would glow, her eyes going to Zuko..Before she looked away completely.

No..don't over think..it's probably buggy..like she said.

She thought as she watched scenery pass as the train moved forward. Scarlet's thoughts then went back to Daniel, wondering when she will have Charms this year.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:42 am

Brie sat there staring at the ring for a while before parting her lips to speak. She hesitated for a second, her eyes depicting worry, "..Lazarus. Lazarus Devereaux. Why?"

She tugged at the ring, not caring if it was charmed to stay on her finger until the wedding. It sucked, really, being engaged to someone you don't know at 17.. and being a Muggle-born in this situation didn't make it any better. "Why won't it stop glowing.." she muttered in frustration, trying to rip it off of her finger.

(OOC: EVERYBODY'S GONNA BE LIKE [Only admins are allowed to see this image] )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:48 am

Zuko smiled gently, holding Peter close as he stroked his hair. letting the boy sleep before his head snapped up at Brie's words, his throat going dry as he coughed. "Lazarus Devereaux!?" near choking on air as his eyes went wide, darting down to her ring as he gulped, his hands shaking as he cringed, reaching into his napsack and pulling out his own ring, showing it to her "Because that's the man who came to my parents, offering his niece up to be my wife" he cringed awaiting her reaction.

((OOC: Fun fact? I wrote wifey instead of wife xDDDD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:08 am

((I also put Peter to sleep cause I'll be leaving soon XDDDDd you guys can post without me <3 ))

Peter shifted closer to Zuko in his sleep, tugging on his robes.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 am

(OOC: Okey dokey Gina <333 Chels is taking a nap so I guess me and Katie can go ahead and drop the drama bomb xDD)

Brie sat there in utter shock and disbelief, all color draining from her face. "...Oh my--" she started, shaking her head, her curls literally slapping her in the face, "..Zuko, I-- my uncle just told me I'd meet him soon enough.. I didn't know it'd be.."

She stared at his ring, trying to wrap her mind around the fact.

'..It's him..?!'

'WHY?! WHAT THE HELL-'

'..I've gotta get outta this..'

She bit her lip, holding back tears, "He didn't tell me why he did it, either.. I'm just his puppet, really.. I'm so sorry if this caused you any stress, really.. I just.."

She shook her head again, her arms folded, looking at the wall in disbelief. She felt dizzy and disoriented, something she wasn't used to at all. Brie sat in silence for a while, "..How did you get yours off..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:28 am

(( xDDD YAY!!! ))

Zuko barely registered Peter's cute movements as he reflexively held him closer, his jaw slightly agape at Brie before shaking his head. "It...No no your fine, I haven't even been interested in anyone" he muttered hurridly seeing the girl was starting to panic. "He probably did it because..." he sighed "My parents are death eaters as well, well known ones as well so he most likely hoped to increase his standing with the dark lord, make us like a pet project of sorts. Marry us off and breed perfect little death eater babies" giving a shudder along with a cringe as he sighed, smiling sheepishly " I...ah it's not charmed, my dad kept it on me with fear" he muttered sheepishly his own mind racing. He did have a faint memory of meeting Brie at some party of some sorts but he was quite young, biting hs lip he looked at her with a sheepish look "I'm sorry YOU had to go through this and if it caused any stress for you."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 am

Brie looked at the floor, tears splashing on the floor, "..My uncle's all I've got. My parents are-- well, I don't know. I haven't heard from them in 5 years.. I guess the way I got staying with my Uncle for as long as I did horrified them and they didn't want me anymore.. but I have to go with what he wants. Me being a Muggle-born doesn't help, either.. he only took me in because he saw potential in me."

She shrugged, her vulnerable side showing itself in public for the first and most likely last time, "If I go against him, he'll probably kill me anyway... but Zuko, really, in all seriousness.." she started, wiping her tears away, "I'm not going to go through this if you don't want to. I'll make you hate me."

Brie did remember having to go and meet other Death Eaters with her uncle, but she was too young to remember why. Now that she was old enough and this was happening, she wasn't ready for it. She just wanted to run, far, FAR away from there.. and never show her face again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:18 am

(( x_x im trying to teach my 58 year old technophobic stubborn ass mother how to use netflix on my ps3 o.e kill meh))

Zuko furiously shook his head, setting Peter down gently, taking his own robes and wrapping Peter in them so he was still comforted, revealing the more japanese style red and gold clothing he wore. He quickly ran in front of Brie, kneeling at her feet and taking her hands in his, reaching one calloused hand up to gently wipe her tear away "No no it's okay I understand" he nodded "Our families would freak if we told them we refused." he sighed looking off to the side and biting his lip in thought.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:38 am

Brie flinched as his hand wiped her tears away, feeling her eyes reddening as she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper, "..There's no getting out of it that I can see now.. we'll just have to deal with each other," she said, blinking repeatedly.

Brie started at the kneeling Zuko for a while, then closed her eyes, "Get up, Zuko.. I'm fine. I don't cry much, is all.." Brie said, looking down at both their hands. They were both so different, hers soft, his rough.. but they meshed together in a strange kind of way. The whole situation scared her, getting engaged, married, and having children.. She didn't know where to start, but she knew the both of them had to stand up for themselves, her against her uncle, and him against his parents.

"..You don't believe in the same things your parents do, do you?" Brie asked, her brown eyes seemingly searching through his soul, "..We could act like we hated each other enough and get into fights constantly.. but, judging by your reaction, this isn't really something you're familiar with, huh?"

( Ohmygoodness xD My aunt's the same way. It confuses me sometimes how adults are technophobes o.o We gotta finish up the Cabin section of this RP and head out soon.. I guess we can wait 'til Chels and Gina come back and post so all of us can head on out to Hogsmeade Station O: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:44 am

(( Gina wont mind if I have Zuko carry the sleeping Peter out <3 but we can wait for Chels X3 ))

Zuko cringed softly, nodding and standing up, nudging Scarlet in apology as he sat next to Brie, keeping a hand on hers and sighing "No I believe in NOTHING my parents do ever since my father killed my mother." he gulped looking down at her delicate hand and chuckling softly, I'm holding my fiance's hand he thought numbly before nodding "What if we just stalled?" he muttered thoughtfully "Acted like we wanted to be married but were scared, stall it until we think of something else?" he mumbled in question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 am

((I am back! ^__________^ ))

Peter mumbled something in his sleep blinking up tiredly at Zuko, "Zuzu..." he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 am

Brie sighed, keeping her gaze on the ring that was housed on her hand. She hated that thing, it taunted her endlessly with its distracting shine.. and yet, she'd never be rid of it. "I don't know where I stand with my uncle.. I'm not independent at all. I don't know myself from what he taught me.. and I never will. I'll probably become some horrible person in the future.."

Brie looked at Zuko, her eyebrow raising in thought, "We could stall.. that's one thing I'm good at. Stalling.." she smiled, squeezing Zuko's hand, "We could come out of this as friends, if it works.."

Brie looked over at Peter, giggling, "Zuzu? That's so cute..." she remarked.

(OOC: Alrighty, sounds good to me! 8D Welcome back Gina! c: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:14 am

(( X3 Yay! So we can wait for Chel now XDDD Poor scarlet is just like "o.o; lol wut?"))

Zuko blinked, quickly grabbing Peter and pulling him close, his arm going under his legs as he held the cute ginger close. Sighing and giving a sheepish grin to Brie, squeezing her hand in return "Sounds good to me, stalling ALWAYS works." he chuckled grinning, his other hand running through Peter's hair as he nodded, chuckling softly "Yup, my mother used to call me that." he smiled softly his eyes getting a look of affection and hurt at the same time as he looked at Peter, the one tie he had left to his innocent and kinder years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:17 am

Peter groaned still groggy with sleep and snuggled into Zuko's chest, "Cold Zuzu..." he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey One: Cabin Five [S]   Journey One: Cabin Five [S] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey One: Cabin Five [S]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next